2.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
When i try to visit the Granny's shop in the evening i get this error, same goes for when i try to visit Batgirl's house.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also have alot of player.name, $player.lastname and $relationship.name appearing here and there.

There are also picture errors here and there.
When in the evening i try patrolling and do a passive defence with the enemy, i got this. Same when training with Batgirl.
When i try going to the cell at Circe's Lab, i get this.
When i try going to Daily Planet, i get this.
When i spend time with Debbie watching movie in the living room, i get this.
When its possible to explore the Lab in LexChem, there are errors.
When trying to go to Central Station you will also get multiple red errors.

KoonKlownKarl

Jan 2, 2020
I just want to know if there is anything more to the Harley Quinn encounter when her and the Joker are robbing the bank because it looks like there is but I haven't found anything

Reactions: BoCountry

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
This game is riddled with so many bugs not to mention the lack of content, seriously it needs to add the Abandoned tag as this game is a lost cause.
while not a fan of feminisation i liked the slow mind control and domination of the protag the dual path dom and sub path of a superhero seems like a great premise to me having the superhero brainwashed by female villians i wish someone with talent would make a game with this premise in the future

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
the sad thing is the old rpgm links are down too so we cant even play the abandoned version
As of a minute ago, the mega link for the compressed version of the final RPG maker version still works, and the nopy link for the uncompressed version works. I didn't actually download the games to check if they worked, but that's something I guess.

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
As of a minute ago, the mega link for the compressed version of the final RPG maker version still works, and the nopy link for the uncompressed version works. I didn't actually download the games to check if they worked, but that's something I guess.
yeah i checked they work i either gave ip after the first links or they are back up my memorys is shit

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
the compressed version has pics that dont apear in the game the church and the party are unacesiblecfor me in the main game how do you acess them ?

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
the sad thing is the old rpgm links are down too so we cant even play the abandoned version
I believe you can find the older ver on different cites which either hold all versions or just havent updated.I myself like 6 months ago played the RPG maker ver.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Game was very promising but something was rotten,now i can see that its reaching its end.
It's a fun concept. The renders are quite nice. The story's passable. Whoever's in charge of the code just massively dropped the ball.
Everything he puts out is massively broken. I mean hell: if your previously released update was riddled with bugs, spending the time to fix those (and making sure they're actually fixed) is way more important than adding more buggy content, especially when a lot of existing content is locked behind bugs. But here we are.

2.00 star(s) 12 Votes