2.00 star(s) 12 Votes

KoonKlownKarl

Jan 2, 2020
I just want to know if there is anything more to the Harley Quinn encounter when her and the Joker are robbing the bank because it looks like there is but I haven't found anything

Reactions: BoCountry

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
This game is riddled with so many bugs not to mention the lack of content, seriously it needs to add the Abandoned tag as this game is a lost cause.
while not a fan of feminisation i liked the slow mind control and domination of the protag the dual path dom and sub path of a superhero seems like a great premise to me having the superhero brainwashed by female villians i wish someone with talent would make a game with this premise in the future

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
the sad thing is the old rpgm links are down too so we cant even play the abandoned version
As of a minute ago, the mega link for the compressed version of the final RPG maker version still works, and the nopy link for the uncompressed version works. I didn't actually download the games to check if they worked, but that's something I guess.

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
As of a minute ago, the mega link for the compressed version of the final RPG maker version still works, and the nopy link for the uncompressed version works. I didn't actually download the games to check if they worked, but that's something I guess.
yeah i checked they work i either gave ip after the first links or they are back up my memorys is shit

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
the compressed version has pics that dont apear in the game the church and the party are unacesiblecfor me in the main game how do you acess them ?

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
the sad thing is the old rpgm links are down too so we cant even play the abandoned version
I believe you can find the older ver on different cites which either hold all versions or just havent updated.I myself like 6 months ago played the RPG maker ver.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Game was very promising but something was rotten,now i can see that its reaching its end.
It's a fun concept. The renders are quite nice. The story's passable. Whoever's in charge of the code just massively dropped the ball.
Everything he puts out is massively broken. I mean hell: if your previously released update was riddled with bugs, spending the time to fix those (and making sure they're actually fixed) is way more important than adding more buggy content, especially when a lot of existing content is locked behind bugs. But here we are.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
It's a fun concept. The renders are quite nice. The story's passable. Whoever's in charge of the code just massively dropped the ball.
Everything he puts out is massively broken. I mean hell: if your previously released update was riddled with bugs, spending the time to fix those (and making sure they're actually fixed) is way more important than adding more buggy content, especially when a lot of existing content is locked behind bugs. But here we are.
Usually those femdom alpha or beta turning to woman are hard to pull off but its not the story or scenes that are his biggest problem ironically but the gamebreaking bugs. What however put the final nail was that he switched from one engine to another which might have caused more bugs than before,he should have ported after the game was finished not before.

Btw is 0.22 coming to f95 or not?

Reactions: Johnny12

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
What however put the final nail was that he switched from one engine to another which might have caused more bugs than before
He probably thought Twine would be easier to manage so he simply wouldn't have to deal with all the problems in the RPGM version. He could just throw it away and start anew.

Btw is 0.22 coming to f95 or not?
Given the latest Pareaon post, it's probably not worth it.
Screenshot from 2021-11-01 01-27-58.png

• Sad
Reactions: Karl Speidel

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
He probably thought Twine would be easier to manage so he simply wouldn't have to deal with all the problems in the RPGM version. He could just throw it away and start anew.

Given the latest Pareaon post, it's probably not worth it.
View attachment 1478693
Now that is a standup thing to do, they realized that the new code was still a buggy mess, so instead of pushing out new content on top of the mess, they are pausing billing while they clean up some bugs.

So no milking to be seen here, move along, I'm sure you can bitch about it in another thread.

2.00 star(s) 12 Votes