2.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
It's a fun concept. The renders are quite nice. The story's passable. Whoever's in charge of the code just massively dropped the ball.
Everything he puts out is massively broken. I mean hell: if your previously released update was riddled with bugs, spending the time to fix those (and making sure they're actually fixed) is way more important than adding more buggy content, especially when a lot of existing content is locked behind bugs. But here we are.
Usually those femdom alpha or beta turning to woman are hard to pull off but its not the story or scenes that are his biggest problem ironically but the gamebreaking bugs. What however put the final nail was that he switched from one engine to another which might have caused more bugs than before,he should have ported after the game was finished not before.

Btw is 0.22 coming to f95 or not?

Reactions: Johnny12

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
What however put the final nail was that he switched from one engine to another which might have caused more bugs than before
He probably thought Twine would be easier to manage so he simply wouldn't have to deal with all the problems in the RPGM version. He could just throw it away and start anew.

Given the latest Pareaon post, it's probably not worth it.
Screenshot from 2021-11-01 01-27-58.png

• Sad
Reactions: Karl Speidel

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
He probably thought Twine would be easier to manage so he simply wouldn't have to deal with all the problems in the RPGM version. He could just throw it away and start anew.

Given the latest Pareaon post, it's probably not worth it.
View attachment 1478693
Now that is a standup thing to do, they realized that the new code was still a buggy mess, so instead of pushing out new content on top of the mess, they are pausing billing while they clean up some bugs.

So no milking to be seen here, move along, I'm sure you can bitch about it in another thread.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Now that is a standup thing to do, they realized that the new code was still a buggy mess, so instead of pushing out new content on top of the mess, they are pausing billing while they clean up some bugs.

So no milking to be seen here, move along, I'm sure you can bitch about it in another thread.
I didn't mean to imply the creator's a grifter or anything. I just said whoever's responsible for the code is incompetent and no matter how you slice it, it took them way too long to learn the lesson of "fix your shit before you break it more."
The game's over 3 years old.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021

No one was "bitching" about anything until you came and actually did gtfo.

• Angry
Reactions: vt57 and Regardie

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
I didn't mean to imply the creator's a grifter or anything. I just said whoever's responsible for the code is incompetent and no matter how you slice it, it took them way too long to learn the lesson of "fix your shit before you break it more."
The game's over 3 years old.
You didnt imply and its ok,the guy is triggered by something.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
You didnt imply and its ok,the guy is triggered by something.
If you had been around a little longer, you would know that most threads devolve into "the dev is milking it" every time a delay is announced. I was just pointing out how different this dev was with the pausing of donations while they fixed a number of bugs in the existing code.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
If you had been around a little longer, you would know that most threads devolve into "the dev is milking it" every time a delay is announced. I was just pointing out how different this dev was with the pausing of donations while they fixed a number of bugs in the existing code.
We live in a democracy,we can say anything we want,thats what "freedom of speech" means if you didnt know,if they or anyone wants to say that devs are milking the game then they have the right to and they are probably right KoD is another game that is obviously milked,they paused 1 month aswell but still no change in their attitute,its all smoke and mirrors.

The devs deserve criticism if they fail to meet THEIR OWN deadlines and goals that weren't imposed on them,its also healthy to give some critism both good and bad which might motivate the devs to be more responsible next time.
While your "dont question them,dont call them on their failures" sounds like your part of a cult.

Ricktor

Jun 13, 2017
Usually those femdom alpha or beta turning to woman are hard to pull off but its not the story or scenes that are his biggest problem ironically but the gamebreaking bugs. What however put the final nail was that he switched from one engine to another which might have caused more bugs than before,he should have ported after the game was finished not before.

I was a Patreon for many months all the way back to the original. I will say that .21 actually has more content(only because .22 bugs do not allow you to progress.). If you have .21 that is the best right now. I don't remember where I got this info, but I believe a lot of the team working on this...went back to school. I am not sure if it means its dead until they come back, or things are just going to take a lot longer. I don't still have .22 there was no point in keeping it.

Reactions: BoCountry

Zenju

Dec 8, 2017
Html games specifically are very easy to milk as you can pretty much keep them up forever with content locked behind Patreon tiers, so I'm healthy suspicious of any games that are on that engine.

iamtheman000

Mar 6, 2018
Sucks this game ended up getting cancelled. Switching from one engine to another is usually a kiss of death for these types of games unfortunately.

Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
Big loss here, almost devastating. It's rare to find MTF feminization by itself, let alone with an emphasis on femdom, and very little male on male content. It's niche to like trans on male and feminization and not care for gay content but I'm one of those people and this game had high hopes for me, RIP Altered Heroine.

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Stumbled upon the links for 0.22 and 0.22.2

This does not mean that the game should lose its abandoned tag, there has been no update for 6+ months and no news since the dev stopped the charges on patreon. These versions have just not been posted here before.

Last edited:

BoCountry

Feb 7, 2022
Is there more to this game than groundhog days and grinding? I'm running the same things over and over with no new people, places, or events popping up. Downloaded game 22.2 from mega and hoped it was good to go but keep seeing multiple error messages embedded into event completion screens and event selections. Have I done something wrong or is this normal for this game? Really interested in playing but no progression or new material is wearing thin, especially when I'm seeing multiple threads about different people, places, and events. Thanks.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Is there more to this game than groundhog days and grinding? I'm running the same things over and over with no new people, places, or events popping up. Downloaded game 22.2 from mega and hoped it was good to go but keep seeing multiple error messages embedded into event completion screens and event selections. Have I done something wrong or is this normal for this game? Really interested in playing but no progression or new material is wearing thin, especially when I'm seeing multiple threads about different people, places, and events. Thanks.
The whole game is a buggy mess coded by incompetent monkeys. The best version is the latest RPG Maker version, which has a fair bit of content, but that was abandoned in place of this shitheap.
RPGM version isn't without its bugs, mind you. But at least it's playable.

Reactions: BoCountry

BoCountry

Feb 7, 2022
The whole game is a buggy mess coded by incompetent monkeys. The best version is the latest RPG Maker version, which has a fair bit of content, but that was abandoned in place of this shitheap.
RPGM version isn't without its bugs, mind you. But at least it's playable.
Just was reading through someone else's post and saw the exact same issues I'm having with getting this game going. Happy to know that it was not all me and my lack of computer literacy that jacked everything up. Still very disappointed because I really love the concept of the game. Must have played an older version online before I downloaded the newest version because it was different in some ways. Still think that something must be hidden behind all of the error messages. Download was completed again but I'm showing some things at zero or very low completion rates. As a computer idiot, is that normal? Thanks.

BoCountry

Feb 7, 2022

Got .22 from f95 today (07FEB2022). Seems like a groundhog day as its one big grinding loop so far with lots of error messages but I'm hopeful that the boys in the headshed will fix this right up and give us an exciting and fun games to play fairly soon.

Reactions: brayet

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Still think that something must be hidden behind all of the error messages.
If I remember correctly, there is.
I don't know how code literate you are, but you can look under the hood of this game by opening the HTML file in text editor. It helps to run the game at the same time and ctrl-f for phrases from a broken scene you're curious about and figure out where it's supposed to lead.

2.00 star(s) 12 Votes