2.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Zekebot_1

Dec 21, 2019
I'm going to attempt update and repair of the HTML game, what content would people like added? I am not Defshock, please feel free to message me. Basically, I'm someone with too much free time and I understand the skills necessary to revive this game. People really seem to enjoy the game premise myself included. I intend to post updated content on here, but if someone knows how to update it anywhere else please let me know.

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Would love to see more slow corruption/femdom from the family.
Not a huge fan of the grind or battlesystem.
The random events are fun.
A lot of the time I'm not sure what the game want's from me, or where is new content...

Reactions: Zekebot_1

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Not sure about the rest, but I don't like chastity. If neede for story maybe make it raven's(?) superpower to stop MC from getting hard for the next to days or something like that.^^
But this is a personal preference. :)

Zekebot_1

Dec 21, 2019
Much slower then expected, got caught up in other projects. Although the code of this game completely sucks, so many tangled paths all hinge on a variable that hasn't been properly setup or defined correctly.

• Sad
Reactions: Piratefishes

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Much slower then expected, got caught up in other projects. Although the code of this game completely sucks, so many tangled paths all hinge on a variable that hasn't been properly setup or defined correctly.
Have you been working on the version I "repaired" in the previous page or the source material?
To be honest, a lot of my fixes were kinda half-assed. Basically slapping one line band-aids over fundamentally broken code to make it "work."

Mariobala

Nov 14, 2021
Double-click this passage to edit it. this post is coming on duty and i can't do anything can you help me please

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
I think that's a random event, that didn't got implemented properly.
So... use the back button and try again. :-D

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is this game with a cool concept dead for good or are there plans to revive it?.

TritonSands

Mar 7, 2020
Normally not too crazy about rpgm games but this one especially the story and kinks had been really well done,(the html version was not).Too bad it died before being completed..

Zekebot_1

Dec 21, 2019
Hello people of this forum I was having some technology related problems and was unable to work more with the HTML game, however today those problems seem solved, I'd like to remind people that I am not a creative person I am just a programmer. So if anyone feels confident enough in their writing abilities please message me as having a writer would be quite helpful

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Piratefishes
2.00 star(s) 12 Votes