2.00 star(s) 12 Votes

mercury

Jul 4, 2017
They should have streamlined and gone with novell format Ren'py, focusing on visuals and story development instead of jamming everything into one buggy complex HTML disaster of a game.. Just dump all the useless RP combat mechanics, which I doubt anyone cares about and feel out of place in this non-action game.
Twine games let you save/load your game to/from disk. Whether the developer bothered to make loading previous saves work is another issue entirely and exists regardless of engine (The number of Ren'py games where the author says to start a new game for every update is too damn high).

Reactions: ZioBen

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Twine games let you save/load your game to/from disk. Whether the developer bothered to make loading previous saves work is another issue entirely and exists regardless of engine (The number of Ren'py games where the author says to start a new game for every update is too damn high).
Well then we have a difference of opinion. There plenty of functioning HTML games out there, but this imo is not one of them and would be better suited for ren'py. And even if they managed to fix all the bugs the game stills feels slow, clunky, repetitive, just out of place in HTML.

As for ren'py saves most devs manage to make old saves compatible or add choices to catch up. I've rarely seen that problem and when it did game was early beta so ren'py's fast forward autoskipping made it easy to catch up.

Last edited:

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Been a while since the switch to HTML, does anyone know if there is more content to when the game was a RPGM? or if they're still working on it?

Staxin5150

Sep 4, 2020
I was really looking forward to this game as an html but I'm finding the bugs and errors making it so impossible to do anything that I'm no longer actively looking for updates like I was when it was rpgm

Reactions: ZioBen

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Been a while since the switch to HTML, does anyone know if there is more content to when the game was a RPGM? or if they're still working on it?
they are still "working on it"

I was really looking forward to this game as an html but I'm finding the bugs and errors making it so impossible to do anything that I'm no longer actively looking for updates like I was when it was rpgm
When you think about it most games submitted to this site are pre-alpha versions, while it has become an expectation for these pre-release demo versions to have available content polished to a degree you have to remember the baseline is that it is an alpha version, regardless of developer ethic or commitment

anon463

Aug 20, 2019
It's buggy enough to be super unplayable right now so I'd recommend everyone skip it until they at least fix the myriad bugs there. It seems like no one even playtested the thing since most events have some error messages, and even if you can get through them, it won't flag the right variable and you'll just loop forever.

Reactions: ZioBen and Lacusan

ZioBen

Sep 27, 2016
This game is a delusion like New Paths.
In the past was really promising and was also enjoyable to play then there was the reboot and the switch from RPGM to HTML and all the following releases (0.14, 0.15.... 0.21) are full of bugs and impossible to play.
In the past in the team that developed this game there was a developer able to making the things work in RPGM and now there in no more?
Making releases that don't work is pointless and is frustrating for who try to play them.
I really hope to see something that is possible to play in a near future

Last edited:

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Saves work for me so i don't understand you all, my problem is that i still have the issue with the granny where i visit her any night to only get error, the game also got many other errors here and there and also seen a part in the Lexcorp path where the scene for it is not added yet even though you can click the link in the previous page.

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
Normally i do not discourage people from playing a game.... but alot of the above points about bugs and other issues within the game are definitely a HUGE turn off.

1: Lots of Needless clicking. Example: Go to Allisons room to grope Her breast..at the end click " exit then next screen ' clock "continue " the next screen ' zzzzzzzz " finally in your room it says ' continue " again after clicking that Click arise '

There is about 4 tomany clicks just to get into bed and back up again. The entire game is riddled with the kind of issue. My suggestion like so MANY before me PASS ON IT until a more refined version comes out

Ziphos

Aug 6, 2020
For some reason whenever I try to leave the house, or really move anywhere in the house, it just restarts me from the beginning of the game

Outword

Nov 12, 2018
I can't interact with Barbara, every time I gave some html error
Can't specific duel WW, is always batgirl, even when I click on duel WW

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
When i try to visit the Granny's shop in the evening i get this error, same goes for when i try to visit Batgirl's house.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also have alot of player.name, $player.lastname and $relationship.name appearing here and there.

There are also picture errors here and there.
When in the evening i try patrolling and do a passive defence with the enemy, i got this. Same when training with Batgirl.
When i try going to the cell at Circe's Lab, i get this.
When i try going to Daily Planet, i get this.
When i spend time with Debbie watching movie in the living room, i get this.
When its possible to explore the Lab in LexChem, there are errors.
When trying to go to Central Station you will also get multiple red errors.

2.00 star(s) 12 Votes