2.00 star(s) 12 Votes

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Aw man it stopped in the transformation part :(
super fun game, until it crashes fighting batgirl in the arena for the second time. HP stops displaying and can not fight back. Good plot, I find the Male 2 Female element in the plot good, given the choices the MC makes. A Hard lesson being learned in a way. It is just too bad the game crashes on all the browsers. I hope the Game Dev fixes the bugs. Would be cool if there were other Games similar to Altered Heroines, where you can Corrupt Super Heroes and the MC depending if you choose the MC to be a perv or Sissy opposed to a Gentleman. If there are any similar games do let me know.
Cheers.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
super fun game, until it crashes fighting batgirl in the arena for the second time. HP stops displaying and can not fight back. Good plot, I find the Male 2 Female element in the plot good, given the choices the MC makes. A Hard lesson being learned in a way. It is just too bad the game crashes on all the browsers. I hope the Game Dev fixes the bugs. Would be cool if there were other Games similar to Altered Heroines, where you can Corrupt Super Heroes and the MC depending if you choose the MC to be a perv or Sissy opposed to a Gentleman. If there are any similar games do let me know.
Cheers.
Back a couple pages I posted this which fixed a bunch of bugs in the previous version. I haven't got around to looking at the new version yet but you could probably do a file compare with my fixed files and port my fixes into the new game files.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Back a couple pages I posted this which fixed a bunch of bugs in the previous version. I haven't got around to looking at the new version yet but you could probably do a file compare with my fixed files and port my fixes into the new game files.
That is good, because it is a fun game, even though I am not the biggest fan of HTML Games. As long as there is a good story and some neat content, its all good. It is jjust unfortunate some of the time these TWINE Games are buggy.

Feb 14, 2020
It's a real shame that this game is such a buggy mess. I appreciate that people are trying to fix at least some of it, but it should actually be the devs doing it. This game has so much potential and if not for the buggy and mostly unplayable builds they release I would have considered subbing to their patreon. :(

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Regardie By the By it was Version 18.0 which I was referring to.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Cheers.
I am confused, why tag a 2 years old post :unsure: .

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
0.19 is out on patreon.

While we wait for it to pop up here, who wants to guess how many bugs there are in the new version?

I'm hopefull and say only 42.

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
It was never possible to start out as futa, only as a (beta) man.

Before the swap to twine/sugarcube, the mc could be changed into a sissy. The dev hinted that, depending on player choices, the mc could turn into a dom shemale, but it never got that far. Actually being a futa (having both genitalia) was not mentioned as far as I can remember. Though at least one npc was a futa and another was turned into a futa by complications with the mc's powers.

Now after the swap, as far as v0.18, there are some BE scenes for the mc and some scene to push him into being a sissy, but no transformation yet. Maybe there will be some in v0.19 which we are waiting for some generous patron to post here.

Ricktor

Jun 13, 2017
0.19 is out on patreon.

While we wait for it to pop up here, who wants to guess how many bugs there are in the new version?

I'm hopefull and say only 42.
You are better off with .18 and the patch someone made a few pages back. I tried .19 but was not able to access as much content because of bugs.

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
You are better off with .18 and the patch someone made a few pages back. I tried .19 but was not able to access as much content because of bugs.
That might be true, of course if .19 is made available here (or maybe even the .20 preview if it can be grabbed von neocities) maybe the same person ;) would do another pass over the html and fix those pesky bugs.

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Hmm looks like the devs neocities site got changed and the dev seems to have forgotten to restrict access to patrons. So we all can now enjoy the (or at least it says alpha 0.2000)

Grabbed the html an did a quick check for some of the older bugs and a surprising number (but not all) are gone. I'm too lazy to grab all the media files. Maybe someone else can grab them and repackage everything into a nice offline version.

edit:
looks like it was fixed, maybe you can still get it with

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Outword
2.00 star(s) 12 Votes