2.00 star(s) 12 Votes

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
Why did this change from RPGM, to HTML? HTML you can't save on them really, you basicly have keep on game without ever shutting it down! That's the only way the saves work!

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I don't even know how you all can play this game. It is so full of game stopping bugs. I fight Batgirl for first time and win. I go home, sleep and go back either the next day or the day after and my hit points have not reset to full and I go to fight her again and the game doesn't show my hitpoints and the first attack has her miss and I have no options at all to attack or surrender or whatever. When I talk to Stargirl in the bathroom, all her images are gone when she says something to me. It is night and I go into Allison's room and mind control her and the next option is some random event, whether I'm spending time with the family in the living room or Circe comes and hypnotises the girls or whatever, then I'm in my room ready to sleep.

I've said this before and I'll say it again...FORGET about HTML. Go back to what you all were good at, RPGM. The game was 10000000000000 times better in RPGM than this crap that you are "trying" to put out.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
I don't even know how you all can play this game. It is so full of game stopping bugs. I fight Batgirl for first time and win. I go home, sleep and go back either the next day or the day after and my hit points have not reset to full and I go to fight her again and the game doesn't show my hitpoints and the first attack has her miss and I have no options at all to attack or surrender or whatever. When I talk to Stargirl in the bathroom, all her images are gone when she says something to me. It is night and I go into Allison's room and mind control her and the next option is some random event, whether I'm spending time with the family in the living room or Circe comes and hypnotises the girls or whatever, then I'm in my room ready to sleep.

I've said this before and I'll say it again...FORGET about HTML. Go back to what you all were good at, RPGM. The game was 10000000000000 times better in RPGM than this crap that you are "trying" to put out.
I agree 100%. I got frustrated with the HTML version so I downloaded the RGM version, and its butter smooth in comparison. The HTML version has less content than the RPGM version too, so it's not like he'd lose progress by reverting.

Reactions: TheRobotDevil

Edelvays

Jan 3, 2018
So, what do we have in the end
-Downgrade(IMO) from RPGM to HTML, now we need to wait 2 sec every time after clicking on the new location
-raw code/full of bugs/almost unplayable
-70% of content form RPGM version was cut out
They spend like what 3 months on it?
Maybe it's Two Sides dev in disguise? :unsure:

nexus80

Mar 3, 2019
Here is the pictures and everything for 17.0.1

Key:#ylETGbmBfvO4kr3KDjdBVg
Enjoy! :)

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Man, I remember when I heard the game was moving from RPGM to HTML I thought it sounded like a downgrade, by I decided I'd give it a chance. Going from full screen images that stay there for the duration of the scene to small pictures you have to scroll past after a few seconds to continue reading the dialogue didn't seem like a very fun trade, and it looks like my fears were founded. But that isn't really the biggest concern at the moment...

As I see from skimming over the comments above mine, it looks like my experience of the game being very buggy wasn't unique. It feels much worse all around that it did with RPGM. After a pretty bumpy ride I got the scene with Zatanna and Harley, and at some point during it I got an error message and couldn't continue the game. That's when I gave up. I also couldn't get Granny Lin to play with my butthole before that point, couldn't get the femdom sessions with Batgirl, couldn't get Allison to start giving me chores, etc... Don't know if all that content was cut, if the game was too buggy to trigger it, or if I just couldn't figure it out before the game crashed on me, but the content felt much less streamlined and clear than I remembered in the RPGM version. I thought the fact that game version went beyond v14 meant that everything that was there in v13 should be ported and operational, which is why I decided to give it a go, but that's clearly not the case as of v17...

It's a shame that the game is having trouble picking itself back up, because I do love the themes of it. Pretty much anything with superheroes and supervillains, femdom and mind control is something I'm interested in. Maybe the devs should give up on HTML and try Ren'Py next; they might (hopefully) have an easier time getting it to behave as intended, and I think it would fit the game much better than HTML. And I honestly wouldn't mind waiting a while again for another port attempt. I'd rather eventually have a game that's functional and fun than keep trudging along with the so far very-iffy-at-best HTML remake...

Oh well, guess I'll check on the game in another year or two, maybe they'll figure things out by then. I do hope the game gets back on its feet eventually, because right now it's pretty far from its peak, and I will still be very interested in it if it manages to get its shit together. Guess we'll see, I'll be hoping for the best...

Pmmesoles

Nov 18, 2019
my game froze after the Zatanna scene and i was constantly getting lockups from random city encounters that were just devoid of choices and required me to reload a save so i learned to save often, HTML games are also fairly loathesome to play

Hopefully they decide to return to RPGM unless it was causing some kind of developmental issues they couldnt resolve.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Well, I tried to play this and stay as male as possible but it was not easy and the bugs were killing me. So I fixed a bunch of them as I found them but I am guessing there are a bunch more. Oh, and I fixed the really annoying bug when you took a nap and it says your HP are restored. That broke the Batgirl fight completely. Plus it did not restore your MP at all. Lots of broken names and dialog boxes fixed. Play at your own risk with this. I won't be coming back until there is more content so I won't fix anything else.

Reactions: carlousrex

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
A new version (.18.0) has been out for a little over a week. But it looks like the piraty patrons jumped ship because I cant find it anywhere.

edit: created an update request here

Last edited:

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
Tried to play ver18.0 but was buggy as hell, managed to get a decent amount of turns with Batgirl sparing in the justice league, but as soon as it came to her turn to hurt me I can't do anything else.
Now I'm no expert on coding and such, but I imagine the fact it doesn't give me HP is a major problem.
Managed to save Zatanna then tried to spar and coudn't get any further.
1599098922793.png

Dirtybird2580

Nov 18, 2018
I have to say I really want to like this game. I REALLY do. But it's a mess. The simple fact that it never really cues you into what you're supposed to do is aggravaiting to say the least. I've been doing the same exact crap for over a month in game with no clue what is supposed to be done. Looking at the images folder, I see that there is SUPPOSED to be something to game. But with no clues, this has been a complete and udder waste of time.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Wow. MC name still doesn't work, huh?

Edit: Still loaded with broken scripts and missing images. Maybe fix what little game there is before adding more? Just an idea.

Last edited:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
how do you raise your HP Back up?. I have beat BatGirl twice and sleep does not work. Any help would be great

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
how do you raise your HP Back up?. I have beat BatGirl twice and sleep does not work. Any help would be great
You don't, really. Due to the dev apparently having only a barely passable knowledge of coding, your health just may or may not go up whenever it feels like it.

• Angry
2.00 star(s) 12 Votes