2.00 star(s) 12 Votes

wavos

May 25, 2017
Game is enjoyable. I also have the laggin once outside.

Just one thought, if lagg gets fixed...Does anyone know if you constantly choose which route to take? Meaning, I dig the feminizing, just dont want to go to far down the rabbit hole. I want to play a futa, just not into light bdsm.

Sadomasochist

Mar 22, 2018
I was only interested in the alpha male route and that ended. So here are the bugs I found!

The first time you pick the alpha route you get a choice about groping batgirl or not. I wanted to maximize my dominance, but the next scene at the warehouse would not load past my character model not being able to move at the entrance

When I jerk off on Batgirl during the first encounter my corruption does not actually increase by 2

The first time talking to the nun in the church my name read as n[11], additionally the dialogue option reads my name as [Jonny>

the n[11 glitch also happens on the second masturbation scene

it also happens in the arena fight against wonder woman

When I went to barbra the first time in her home the amimation for her giving a blowjob remained as a still sprite

The second time in the arena, the text "Batgirl> Hey my boobs! Let Go!" with the greater than sign appears

In one instance for one of the buildings in china town entering gives a map error

The game (for what I've played) is short and it's a little dissapointing when you get to interesting branches because the game just stops

levelcap

Jun 27, 2017
someone tell the developer that map007.json is missing seriously how hard can it ba

tears of death

Jun 13, 2018
has potental but buggy af, images arent propper size and the guy legit drew a red circle with his mouse to show a location, made me lmao.

Cboy38

Dec 12, 2017
Are there any more games like this one which has moving animations with sex scenes ?

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
In night after visit granny Lin I can't sleep, "You're not tired yet!"
Welcome to the world of bugs.
Magic666 proposed a solution :
found a solution... save and open youre savefile with RPGMakerSaveEdit... click "Advanced" and "Edit Switches and Variables" then click "Variables" and set your Stamina from -25 to 0... then load the changed save and you can go to sleep...

2.00 star(s) 12 Votes