2.00 star(s) 12 Votes

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
For the alpha male route, I talk to the thugs outside the warehouse and it says there are too many to handle by myself. Is this the end of the content there?

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
this version have bug when i go see Raven. The male protagonist out of bar inside plant and no out there.

Now just one joke ( he mabe like too much plant, hen plant himself there.......lol)

SirToby

Jun 21, 2018
I get stuck and unable to move a lot of times when entering or exiting locations, which is somewhat annoying, the game looks interesting though.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Like others here I'm getting stuck in a tree after talking to Raven in the Coffee shop on the Alpha route with the latest version.

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
I have a sugestion. If the creator of game wants can make. The sugestion is, create an refill with erros fixed and do it some way for put in game atual. This is my sugestion. In fact,with this way you can fixed all error in one.

VoidsOath

Dec 30, 2017
So Batgirl's apartment doesn't load? Am I re-downloading or is it because I'm doing it before I should be in the questline? Missing Images or something it says.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
for the alpha male route, i'm stuck with trying to turn in batgirls batarang to the weapons guy living in china town. i can't get any other dialogue from her, and the guy won't accept the batarang.

Nov 23, 2017
Aside from the bugs, I like where this is going.

I personally think it would be better with original characters rather than borrowing DC characters. When it started I thought, "this is kind of cool" then Batgirl showed up and while it didn't ruin it, I felt like it was a missed opportunity.

Just do a Watchmen (Charleston Comic's ripoff) or a Kickass (Batman Ripoff). This would give you more room to just build your own world rather than try to follow an existing world via parody.

F1reFoks

Dec 19, 2017
Why is steel no bugfix for that damn tree? It's almost the start of the game, how could developer don't fix it yet

Crushonius

Jun 24, 2018
To everyone who wants to play the alpha route
i have downloaded the official public build which is free on their patreon
and the tree bug is gone you can exit the coffee place without getting stuck
Also to OP maybe you could update your links with that version

Reactions: Blake Noir

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
To everyone who wants to play the alpha route
i have downloaded the official public build which is free on their patreon
and the tree bug is gone you can exit the coffee place without getting stuck
Also to OP maybe you could update your links with that version
Thanks, added to OP.

k3oma

Apr 25, 2018
redownloaded the game from patreon but still i get fucking stuck after talking to raven

2.00 star(s) 12 Votes