3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Sorry if I wasn't clear, While all adult content that happens in the story is technically canonical to the story, you will be warned i advance before the scene happens and be given the option to completely skip over to the next scene. Also I am trying to keep mention of their sexual activities to a minimum in the story dialogue. For example, the girls or the M.C will really only mention they had sex, but won't specifically talk about what they did. Hope this helped(y)
appreciate the answer but unfortunately its not for me if i cant fully stop it from happening i usually wont play the game. simply skipping the scene dosnt really change how i view it either way it still happened and for me it ruins any interest i would have had in those characters. Similar as someone else said before its so common in avn's that it honestly made me dislike lesbian scenes which i truthfully used to enjoy

Reactions: Obese_Piglet

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
I thought giving people the option to skip would be enough. You know "out of sight, out of mind".
Believe me, that's not how it works. People don't really care if it's skippable or not. They don't care if it happened on-screen or off-screen. What matters to them that it happen.

If you really think lesbian content is necessary for your story then please go ahead. There are players for every time of game.

You should add tags like 'kinetic novel' and 'lesbian' in planned tags atleast.

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Text need improvements, a lot of errors. Renders need improvements too, really noisy with artifacts, and quality. Same with facial emotions. I hope there will be good character development. But overall beginning not bad.
Btw there are 3 simple rules for relatives Capital letters in beginning.
And PNG in 2024... WebP or at least JPEG, or game will be 10Gb soon.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr.J_Dev

AnubisZero

May 22, 2023
It has nothing to do with religion. I'm just tired of lesbians.

I just understood that Devs get away after doing these things a lot of time just because 'lesbians are hawt'. So, I don't like unavoidable lesbian content mostly because I'm irritated.

Since most of the times unavoidable lesbian games are not tagged I ask Devs before trying any game.

Hope that cleared up things?
It really did. And thx for not flying off the handle like usually happens when someone is questioned.

Tired or bored of it makes more sense. That, while I don't share the sentiment, I can certainly understand.

My question came because it just struck me as weird for someone who obviously enjoys looking at women in a sexual act to be that against seeing a lesbian scene, avoidable or not... over done or not. I mean, what's to not visually appreciate, the mechanics?

For example, I don't enjoy NTR scenes that show a woman with some ridiculous chad/alpha/douche or ugly abusive obese guy or some dominating 80 year old. It's not the mechanics or tired of seeing it, it's the partner and the scenario... I just don't want to see it. The scenario and imagined relationship is mentally offensive to me.

Which brought about my question of religion. I don't understand (not that its any of my business) what there is to be offended by except 'lesbianism' itself, which is a bit problematic.

** Again, just to reiterate, being 'bored of it' I do get.

If it is a kink I'm not really offended by but don't enjoy seeing, such as pegging, I'll just 'fast forward' through it.

Not that 'lesbians' are a kink, but voyeurism of it for a male certainly is.

I'm more in the camp of enjoying a creators story and where they bring it, and I'll see the scene as being a part of the plot they're building even if I do fast-forward through it. Choices, when not a kinetic novel, are more for seeing another side of or to adjust a plot than to avoid or ensure a specific kink.

And, to me, unless the game has you playing AS the female character, having a 'choice' in what she does seems kind of counter-intuitive as it's not something that can happen IRL.

If there were a kink I just couldn't abide, like scat or the above for example, I would just not play the game instead of pushing a creator to change or provide an out from their story. If someone, creator or player, is into those kinks, while I may not get it, go and enjoy. I just won't be participating and I'll move on.

That being said, "is it avoidable?", seems to be normalized in the community and all this was more just my opinion on VNs than anything... so feel more than free to ignore it.

And if your intent was to find out BEFORE playing, then my whole spiel was for nothing as you were just doing your due diligence

Again, thx for the reasoned reply.

Reactions: Harem4life

Mr.J_Dev

Formerly 'Rave97'
Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I've seen a few good games get abandoned because the developer was trying to constantly update and cater to everyone. some developers have reasons like it was taking a toll on their health and others were just burnt out and not finding the enjoyment they had when they first started. you can use the site to find games where they have the abandoned tag on it from a few years ago and these games had some real potential but devs ultimately gave up for 1 reason or another
Believe me, I've noticed as much as criticism I've gotten for my grammar or lack of abilities to pull off telling this story. I'm still focused on sticking to writing this how I want. I do appreciate critiques that point out flaws in my work and offer help to make it better. I just ignore comments that just outright say something is terrible and offer no ways to make it better, like what do you want me to do with that. As of now I'm still dedicated to and honestly reading the comments of people excited to see what happens next has motivated me more. For those curious I have already finished writing chapter/day 3 and should be done with 4 in a couple days depending if I'm satisfied with it. While I do have an outline written of all the events that go from beginning to end. I still have to write all the in between stuff so mainly that and dialogue are what usually take up my time.

Reactions: Kaka86161

Mr.J_Dev

Formerly 'Rave97'
Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Believe me, that's not how it works. People don't really care if it's skippable or not. They don't care if it happened on-screen or off-screen. What matters to them that it happen.

If you really think lesbian content is necessary for your story then please go ahead. There are players for every time of game.

You should add tags like 'kinetic novel' and 'lesbian' in planned tags atleast.
I understand and I appreciate you being respectful for the way you brought this up. I would like to say adding some dialogue and story bit to make the lesbian content completely avoidable would be easy, if there is any lesson I've learned since I started this is "Anything that seems easy, is most likely gonna be really hard to figure out and pull off."
I hope you stay tuned and enjoy the story as it unfolds

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
A very good start for a aspiring developer. So far I love the story, the girls are somewhat common but still good choices, though the MC is a bit weird, i don't mind the 2 different eye colors, but I would suggest to go for a bit more natural colors, the blue one attracts to much attention away and make him look somewhat weird. For the graphics, well i guess some already mentioned them, they a tad grainy and might need some more crispier touch. Either way, it your first VN and you already on a good way, so keep on improving and it will become good VN's you plan to make.

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
There is a game where a girl said she will fuck MC only when he hooks her up with an another girl. There are many games where the inexperienced LI is first corrupted by her slutty bestfriend and then passed her to MC to finally take her 'virginity'. Many games out there where the LI says she's virgin only to find out much later in the story that she fucked girls of the whole town. Most of the times MC ends up becoming the third wheel.
Big talk, can you name a few of these games? I´ve only played maybe 800 games or so but didn´t find things like this.

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
Big talk, can you name a few of these games? I´ve only played maybe 800 games or so but didn´t find things like this.
Hustle town has one LI who told MC she will fuck him only when he hooks her up with an another LI. This LI also makes MC watch the video of her fucking another girl while she's fucking MC.

one of the LIs starts fucking and spending most of her time with a side chick and barely gave any attention to MC.

Every girl is vocal about wanting to fuck other girls.

There are many games with inexperienced LIs and her slutty friend who corrupts and fucks her before passing her to MC. DMD is one of them.

Price of power has 4 LIs. If you want MC to fuck 2 of them you'll have to allow them to fuck each other as well. If you don't let them fuck you won't do anything with them either.

Summer scent has 2 LIs and they always said they are virgins BUT they tell you much later that they were fucking each other the whole time.

Twists of my life one LI is literally stolen away from MC by a side chick. MC is thrown away from their life. The game is not tagged as NTR cuz lesbians

Need more examples?

Reactions: TKdropemoff
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes