3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Mr.J_Dev

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Mr.J_Dev hey man any news on the update?
Yes, I am planning on making a post to give details as to where I am with v0.2. All I can say now is that I am currently working on finishing the scenes and have rendered more then half of them. Also this update will be as long if not longer then v0.1. I will post more details on july 4th, so please check back here then.

Mr.J_Dev

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
V 0.2 development update

Hope everyone is doing well, I just wanted to give a quick update as to where I am with Version 0.2. I am excited to share this next update to Altered. Originally, I had planned for this update to be 3/4ths of Version 0.1, but I didn't like the fact I was going to end up leaving it on a major cliffhanger (Personally I hate stories were a major story event begins and it takes like 10 updates to finally end that story event.). So This update will actually end up being a decent bit longer the version 0.1. On top of that Version 0.2 will introduce new systems that will affect story content and sexual content separately.

Status of version 0.2

-I am still finishing up some story related scenes I need to finish the posing for.
-Rendering is about 75% complete.
-I'm also running the story script through Microsoft word and another grammar checking source, hopefully this mitigates most if not all grammar errors.
-I wanted to redo all the renders from version 0.1, but due to some issues I lost some of those save files. So I might just redo the ones I do have save files for and recreate the renders that look the worst.
-I also created a point system (I will refer to these points as clues in-game) I won't spoil what these clues exactly lead to, but they will affect how a story event plays out and how the main story ends.
-As to the point system that affects sexual content, these will mainly affect how a full on sex scene plays out and to a lesser extent other types of sexual encounters (example: Foreplay type content). Based on the choices you make new choices may pop up for how you begin and end a sexual encounter.

As for when you can expect this update. Earliest, I'm hoping to release it before the end of July. By that I mean within the last 2 weeks of July. By latest, first or second week of august. I will try to get it done as soon as I can, but I do want to make sure it all works and doesn't crash for any reason.

Thank you to all who taken an interest in my story.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes