3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Mr.J_Dev

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Mr.J_Dev hey man any news on the update?
Yes, I am planning on making a post to give details as to where I am with v0.2. All I can say now is that I am currently working on finishing the scenes and have rendered more then half of them. Also this update will be as long if not longer then v0.1. I will post more details on july 4th, so please check back here then.

Mr.J_Dev

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
V 0.2 development update

Hope everyone is doing well, I just wanted to give a quick update as to where I am with Version 0.2. I am excited to share this next update to Altered. Originally, I had planned for this update to be 3/4ths of Version 0.1, but I didn't like the fact I was going to end up leaving it on a major cliffhanger (Personally I hate stories were a major story event begins and it takes like 10 updates to finally end that story event.). So This update will actually end up being a decent bit longer the version 0.1. On top of that Version 0.2 will introduce new systems that will affect story content and sexual content separately.

Status of version 0.2

-I am still finishing up some story related scenes I need to finish the posing for.
-Rendering is about 75% complete.
-I'm also running the story script through Microsoft word and another grammar checking source, hopefully this mitigates most if not all grammar errors.
-I wanted to redo all the renders from version 0.1, but due to some issues I lost some of those save files. So I might just redo the ones I do have save files for and recreate the renders that look the worst.
-I also created a point system (I will refer to these points as clues in-game) I won't spoil what these clues exactly lead to, but they will affect how a story event plays out and how the main story ends.
-As to the point system that affects sexual content, these will mainly affect how a full on sex scene plays out and to a lesser extent other types of sexual encounters (example: Foreplay type content). Based on the choices you make new choices may pop up for how you begin and end a sexual encounter.

As for when you can expect this update. Earliest, I'm hoping to release it before the end of July. By that I mean within the last 2 weeks of July. By latest, first or second week of august. I will try to get it done as soon as I can, but I do want to make sure it all works and doesn't crash for any reason.

Thank you to all who taken an interest in my story.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
pretty cool game ... keep up the awesome work ...
i gotta say tho ... you have alot of sentences the repeat what is says twice in the sentence . not needed ;)
other than that i like this vn alot :love:

(y)(y)(y)(y)

yilkin

nest half full type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Altered-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Altered [v0.2] [Mr.J] - Compressed

Win/Linux [246 MB]
- - - -

Mac [240 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes