3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
so .....i didnt see any real changes....mc still looks weord...like his mannerism are strangely on the lady side.....his face looks bad...his body type is also weird....chicken legs.and those jeans didnt help neither....
but what is less appealing for me is ...in some renders he looks taller than the ladies and in some he looks same or even an inch smaller.his arms looks larger than it meant to be...those poses are so bad,...almost in a gay way ......the girls look good but again soem strange renders appears with more hypes and others with less thiccness,.....example lily......another werid thing is that the boy appear to be like maybe 5 at most not much more than that and if the mom was at least 30 when mc was abducted she is now 48 and she dont looks past 39-41,and laura she need to be atleast 50 and she doesnt look like she is more than 35,...pls dev you need to change all this mistakes,...doesnt matter how you though in your head is weird as fuck and doesnt help the mc looks horrible...one of the less appealing mc i saw in this forum,in any game

Mr.J_Dev

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
any planned tags list we can add to the post?
Off the top of my head I can only really confirm harem, multiple endings, and as Pax Draconis mentioned vaginal sex, and creampie need to be added as well. I can't confirm others at the moment but if there are I will let you all know.

Mr.J_Dev

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
so .....i didnt see any real changes....mc still looks weord...like his mannerism are strangely on the lady side.....his face looks bad...his body type is also weird....chicken legs.and those jeans didnt help neither....
but what is less appealing for me is ...in some renders he looks taller than the ladies and in some he looks same or even an inch smaller.his arms looks larger than it meant to be...those poses are so bad,...almost in a gay way ......the girls look good but again soem strange renders appears with more hypes and others with less thiccness,.....example lily......another werid thing is that the boy appear to be like maybe 5 at most not much more than that and if the mom was at least 30 when mc was abducted she is now 48 and she dont looks past 39-41,and laura she need to be atleast 50 and she doesnt look like she is more than 35,...pls dev you need to change all this mistakes,...doesnt matter how you though in your head is weird as fuck and doesnt help the mc looks horrible...one of the less appealing mc i saw in this forum,in any game
The weird looking mc is most likely due to the fact I wanted him to look similar to
ryan gosling in blade runner
1722784299339.png
but just wasn't able to perfect it.
As for M.C's lady mannerisms, if you could give me some examples so I can get a better understanding of what you mean that would help. But I wanted his personality to be more laid back and go with the flow for now. Since in the later updates you will see what he was like. His whole personality now is supposed to feel off and weird, because that is not who really is.
As for the whole height issue that I think that is just due to the camera angles. In the early version there were some instances where the girls were placed at a higher y axis in the studio by accident. I don't really understand what you mean by his arms being larger makes him look in a gay way? If you could elaborate on that...
I've always had issues with posing the M.C due to the height difference between him and the others. I try to adjust poses as best I can to make him look better, but I guess I might be making them worse.
I started using more POV camera with the M.C since I have had to do so much adjusting with his model.
The girls looking more or less thick in different renders I'm sure are just from camera angels. Since I haven't changed their base models proportions since I first adjusted their models back when I first started this project.
The M.C's young model is actually my fault I completely forgot to adjust for the new age change since originally he was five.
I don't think I've mentioned this, but the current story is a rewrite. In the beginning I only had the M.C's child model, Vanessa's model, the dad's model, and Logan's model. Logan was originally supposed to save the M.C with the serum after an accident, but I just come coming to ends with that original storyline.
I get it people have been having issues with the ages of the characters, but at this point I might just remove the mention of ages completely out, or just be like fuck it all the women have great genetics. Believe me I've been wrapping my head on how to best fix this without having to create more mountains of work, but I've been drawing blanks.
I don't plan on abandoning I want to finish this story I've been having tons of fun with it, hell I already started looking into animations I would love to animate some fights and maybe the sexual content. (Might still be awhile before I can.) I'm sorry if my VN hasn't met your standards, but please understand I'm still trying to figure all this out. I'm trying to make this as best and efficiently as I can. Hope you stick around.

Reactions: Beast Within

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
In the early version there were some instances where the girls were placed at a higher y axis in the studio by accident.
there is an automated command in daz which places figures's feet on the floor. It might be of help for future reference.

1722789810151.png

I get it people have been having issues with the ages of the characters, but at this point I might just remove the mention of ages completely out, or just be like fuck it all the women have great genetics. Believe me I've been wrapping my head on how to best fix this without having to create more mountains of work, but I've been drawing blanks.
you mean to make them look older? I think there are morphs that will help you with that. your best option is to just google photo reference of people in the age you want to make your figures look like and then tweek the morphs a bit to get the closest result.
personaly I do not have a problem if the heroines look younger for their age.

just look for aging morphs assets and play a bit with them.

1722790023104.png 1722790449178.png

• Wow
Reactions: Mr.J_Dev

Mr.J_Dev

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
there is an automated command in daz which places figures's feet on the floor. It might be of help for future reference.

View attachment 3898538

you mean to make them look older? I think there are morphs that will help you with that. your best option is to just google photo reference of people in the age you want to make your figures look like and then tweek the morphs a bit to get the closest result.
personaly I do not have a problem if the heroines look younger for their age.

just look for aging morphs assets and play a bit with them.

View attachment 3898545 View attachment 3898578
Thanks for the info of the floor command, I'm sure it will help a ton.
I'll check out the aging morphs and see how they work.
I really appreciate this thanks.

Reactions: Beast Within

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
The weird looking mc is most likely due to the fact I wanted him to look similar to
ryan gosling in blade runner
View attachment 3898325
but just wasn't able to perfect it.
As for M.C's lady mannerisms, if you could give me some examples so I can get a better understanding of what you mean that would help. But I wanted his personality to be more laid back and go with the flow for now. Since in the later updates you will see what he was like. His whole personality now is supposed to feel off and weird, because that is not who really is.
As for the whole height issue that I think that is just due to the camera angles. In the early version there were some instances where the girls were placed at a higher y axis in the studio by accident. I don't really understand what you mean by his arms being larger makes him look in a gay way? If you could elaborate on that...
I've always had issues with posing the M.C due to the height difference between him and the others. I try to adjust poses as best I can to make him look better, but I guess I might be making them worse.
I started using more POV camera with the M.C since I have had to do so much adjusting with his model.
The girls looking more or less thick in different renders I'm sure are just from camera angels. Since I haven't changed their base models proportions since I first adjusted their models back when I first started this project.
The M.C's young model is actually my fault I completely forgot to adjust for the new age change since originally he was five.
I don't think I've mentioned this, but the current story is a rewrite. In the beginning I only had the M.C's child model, Vanessa's model, the dad's model, and Logan's model. Logan was originally supposed to save the M.C with the serum after an accident, but I just come coming to ends with that original storyline.
I don't plan on abandoning I want to finish this story I've been having tons of fun with it, hell I already started looking into animations I would love to animate some fights and maybe the sexual content. (Might still be awhile before I can.) I'm sorry if my VN hasn't met your standards, but please understand I'm still trying to figure all this out. I'm trying to make this as best and efficiently as I can. Hope you stick around.
ok first of all dont let my words discouurage you ,in any way was that the meaning,....i will try to take some screenshots and post it to try to explain why those mistakes im talking about,...the looks....well i know is your game to do what you want and fell that doesnt mean i need to likethe mc ,...its just for me its looks uneappealing,my wife seems to think in the same way,[yeah sometimes when the story is engaging i enjoy it playing with her[not at her lol]so let me take some time and i would try to post what i found strange to my ''standards'' yeah[ i have them but its pretty much a thig of taste nothing major so chill...dont worry i will stick to the vn i think oyu have a pretty solid one here ,...

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Thanks for the info of the floor command, I'm sure it will help a ton.
I'll check out the aging morphs and see how they work.
I really appreciate this thanks.
dont mention it.
if you need any help where to find assets or even with posing feel free to just drop a pm.

• Star-struck
Reactions: Mr.J_Dev

Mr.J_Dev

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
ok first of all dont let my words discouurage you ,in any way was that the meaning,....i will try to take some screenshots and post it to try to explain why those mistakes im talking about,...the looks....well i know is your game to do what you want and fell that doesnt mean i need to likethe mc ,...its just for me its looks uneappealing,my wife seems to think in the same way,[yeah sometimes when the story is engaging i enjoy it playing with her[not at her lol]so let me take some time and i would try to post what i found strange to my ''standards'' yeah[ i have them but its pretty much a thig of taste nothing major so chill...dont worry i will stick to the vn i think oyu have a pretty solid one here ,...
Oh sorry if what I wrote sounded like that, I honestly didn't take offense to what you wrote I do understand most of what you wrote is valid. Believe me I do remember that you were the one who asked when was the next update coming out. So I know you have an interest in my story and were giving genuine criticisms. I was trying to state out plainly how some of things you mentioned came about. Please if you can provide some screenshots and if you'd like some ideas on how you would like me to fix them. I can look into it. I won't make any promises, but I will still listen to what you have to say.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Thanks really appreciate the offer
ok i toke some screenshots really fast what i should call my view of the weird things im seeing in the game....there are not to be taken 100%accurated but i dont know if i should post it here oir do it in a dm to you......

Mr.J_Dev

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
ok i toke some screenshots really fast what i should call my view of the weird things im seeing in the game....there are not to be taken 100%accurated but i dont know if i should post it here oir do it in a dm to you......
You can post them here

Jul 23, 2018
Played through the latest release. Some thoughts:

1. Absolutely hilarious that we go to the effort of naming our father/landlord/alien overseer from planet Zebtron/your_relationship_here only for him to die within about 30 seconds. (THIS IS NOT A COMPLAINT. I GENUINELY FOUND IT FUNNY.)

2. My one and only real issue at the moment would be your tendency for missing punctuation, which creates run-on sentences. I can read it but, because writing is a large part of making a visual novel, it comes off as a little unpolished. (I know how it is, though. I loathe proofreading my own stuff.)

3. (This is unsolicited advice, so feel free to ignore it, BUT: ) It feels as if those around the player's character accept his identity a little bit too fast for me, but I understand the nature of the grind—i.e. "get to the more exciting parts of the story, this build-up stuff is a slog and a pain and people don't want to pay for an update that's all buildup/fluff with no fun/exciting scenes"—so I'd personally suggest having a few scenes like the one with Deborah, where the girls either explain their former doubts to the player, or have a conversation along the lines of: "I'm still not sure I believe you're who you say you are, but I believe you're a good person, so I'm willing to go along with it."

All things considered, I did enjoy what you've put out so far. Good luck with the next release!

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
How to get rid of the annoying text box? I tried adding a mod that's supposed to get rid of it but it doesn't work.

Mr.J_Dev

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
this game gives me a superpower or some kind of magic theme But, i don't see the tag for it.
I actually hadn't thought about that or looked at it liked that. There isn't any super natural element to the story. I think the super power tag might be needed since the M.C is genetically enhanced, I don't know if that qualifies it, if someone who knows more could clarify that would be appreciated.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I actually hadn't thought about that or looked at it liked that. There isn't any super natural element to the story. I think the super power tag might be needed since the M.C is genetically enhanced, I don't know if that qualifies it, if someone who knows more could clarify that would be appreciated.
Why not start a poll and see what people feels. It could say something like "Is having genetically enhanced players considered superpowers?" I for one would say yes.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes