4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
You can't miss these scenes unless you really willingly say no to them. One is in the gym and the other is in the Futa club. Both are main quests, but you have to complete the previous quests first. Just follow the quest app on your smartphone.
Hmm, the game told me it's the end of the update so I stopped playing. I'll check it in a moment.

Matt's Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2023
The trampling scene was really fun. Gaiid is best girl to me, she's so muscular too. I wonder how she looks bechind that mask.
I really had fun doing that scene and it cracked me up more than once. It's probably weird to laugh at own jokes, but I take it as a good sign that it can make others laugh too :LOL: I really want these scenes to be unique and special, but again, it takes a lot of time. And as for the mask, be patient, talking about it right now would be a huge spoiler.

Reactions: CheekySix

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
What do you mean empty? When I click on the "Commerce" this is what I see (I also opened the smartphone so you can see that the quest is complete):
View attachment 3698882
This is how it looks in my game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Same for usables.

Also I did all quests:
and 2 scenes are still locked, and I can't go to neither gym nor futa bar.

Matt's Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2023
No worries, if not for that post I probs wouldn't join your Patreon :D
It wasn't my intention to get new Patrons like this, but I'm happy for any support :)

I think that releasing fairly decent (even 1-2 lewds) updates every 2-3 months for now is ok if you'll inform your Patrons (and players in general) this is the worldbuilding phase necessary to get the game going forward. Those of us who prefer bigger updates will simply wait, those who like smaller will have smth to play. I usually wait - depending on the game - for 2-4, sometimes even 5 or more (Boring Days) updates before playing. And making a buzz should be good for the game early on (a lot of folks thought the game's abandonded and I'm sure quite few of us forgot what happened earlier).
Today I will make an announcement on my Patreon and further explain the situation. I definitely want to release another update soon with the possibility of earning money, cleaning the floor at home and more interactions on locations, but there probably won't be new scenes. I really want to finish the world building phase as soon as possible, because it's hard to do everything at once.

Plus some bonus content for Patreon once or twice per month could be a good idea.
I am very bad at this and have no experience. This is the one area of the whole thing that I really struggle with. I want to give my Patrons something more, but it can't be very time consuming, because I wouldn't be able to do those updates at all due to lack of time.

Reactions: Mister_M

Matt's Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2023
This is how it looks in my game:
Same for usables.

Also I did all quests:
and 2 scenes are still locked, and I can't go to neither gym nor futa bar.
I really don't know how this could happen. Would it be a problem to upload your saved files? I could try to figure out what the problem might be.

EDIT: the game tells you that it's the end of the content when you complete the Futa club event (where is also the last lewd scene), so you must have been in the club and meet Letta.

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I really don't know how this could happen. Would it be a problem to upload your saved files? I could try to figure out what the problem might be.
Well... I used my real name while playing, so I'd rather not :) But I'll try to replicate it. In short what I did was

As far as the Patreon and such, maybe I can dm you?

Matt's Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2023
Well... I used my real name while playing, so I'd rather not :) But I'll try to replicate it. In short what I did was
I would never tell a soul your name, because it could be considered doxxing, but I understand. And this is where I'm really confused, because if you let Kalea and Letta call you a slut, you must have seen the last lewd scene. It would probably help more if you could show me "Memories", so I can see which scenes you're missing. Also if you got the bed (or not, but you visited Junk Alley) you should get a text message about the gym and when you open the map you should see the gym there.

Btw: the smartphone is a really cool thing, because it tracks everything you've done since day 2. It's not completely precise, but you should have a general idea of what you did in the game or at least refresh your memory.

As far as the Patreon and such, maybe I can dm you?
I would absolutely appreciate any advice.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018

EDIT: the game tells you that it's the end of the content when you complete the Futa club event (where is also the last lewd scene), so you must have been in the club and meet Letta.
Yeah, I met Leeta, but memories says there're 2 scenes still locked. Here's my save:

And here's how Memories look for me:

Last edited:

Matt's Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2023
Yeah, I met Leeta, but memories says there're 2 scenes still locked. Here's my save:

And here's how Memories look for me:
Ok, if you want, you can delete the file, I got it. And according to your smartphone you get to experience all the events and all the scenes, but for some reason they didn't unlock for you, I'm not sure why. The shop is also missing all items, again not sure why. I'll go look into it and get back to you.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Ok, if you want, you can delete the file, I got it. And according to your smartphone you get to experience all the events and all the scenes, but for some reason they didn't unlock for you, I'm not sure why. The shop is also missing all items, again not sure why. I'll go look into it and get back to you.
Great. It's a new save without my name btw, so no worries. I think these bugs are common, judging from other comments here. I'm glad I saw all the scenes and haven't missed anything.

Matt's Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2023
Great. It's a new save without my name btw, so no worries. I think these bugs are common, judging from other comments here. I'm glad I saw all the scenes and haven't missed anything.
Okay, now I know what happened. Both are my faults, of course.

The vending droid no items bug:
The shop doesn't show any items, because I forgot to make these items available and in my save where I can see them I used the console command to add these items and I saved the game in that state. So even though I tested it x times, I still saw all the items even though they aren't available. That's why I didn't even realize there was a problem with the shop.

Memories bug:
You didn't miss anything. When I created scenes, I set labels for them, usually something temporary. As I did more scenes, I kept changing their labels. And those last three scenes (not two as shown in "Memories", because Gaiid has 2 scenes) I renamed them several times right before release. I checked them so many times that at some point I stopped checking them and apparently renamed them again some time after that.

Both are very simple errors and very easy to fix, but I can't do it remotely. I've already fixed them on my end and will upload a new version to my Patreon later today. It's probably better to wait for the public release or if you're a Patron, wait until I release the game for your tier. In any case, I want to thank you for pointing out these bugs to me, at least I will fix them all before the public release (y)

Reactions: ItzSpc and Mister_M
4.80 star(s) 8 Votes