3.50 star(s) 87 Votes

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
Quite interesting VN, story seems interesting but could benefit from more exposure, we get that mc is clueless about himself but girls as pretty as the one we get are bound to wonder why would they be attracted to him to the point of being slutty, a little more build up would be nice, at least with Summer and the aunt the pacing is great so far. Renders look really good, lewd scenes albeit a little short are good, not sure the update schedule but I played this maybe two years ago so hopefully we get the full product before the mc turns forty, good luck.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
In my humble opinion, it would be great if the MC lost his mojo for a while.
We would watch the drama between him and the girls, where they would experience doubts and contradictions, and he would finally have to use the results of his personal growth.

I agree that apparently, the author took the criticism of the first updates too much to heart. But I still hope that he slows down a bit and focuses on the story and character development, and not completely turns the game into a series of sex scenes.
Fuck no!!! If my main man Werner lost his mojo he would only have his ugly mug going for him.
0011Capture.PNG
I mean he looks like a rapist cadaver high on five different substances. You want to take away his mojo?
There would not be drama, there would be LIs committing suicide left and right after they come to their right mind. :KEK:

On the other hand I really hope that the alien/time traveler/police woman kicks his balls into action on the next update to progress the story. I think it is better to have drama or suspense related to the plot instead of it been related to the LIs. Specially considering there is a considerable number of LIs, the plot progression could turn into low gear while we have to put out small fires left and right (LI dramas). :unsure:

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
The scene at the end with Anne is so hot. The dev did a phenomenal job for a highly anticipated sex scene, what with the pov shots of mc disrobing Anne and that final cumshot. Goddamn.

I enjoyed the update immensely, but I wont lie Im playing the game mostly just to see Anne. Like I said last update, she is one top tier milf.

jasont123

Aug 14, 2020
What type of incest?
I speculate there will also be mom and son too. She's alive and per Anne, her name is Maggie. There's a character named Maggie that calls the MC to evict him from his apartment. Put 2 and 2 together and I speculate down the line, we'll likely see those two reconnect.
------------------------
Moving on but also similar... It's likely that the MC is some sort of paranormal being seeing as Magna was sent to get him and bring him in. Magna also speaks in another language and tells the MC she doesn't have swings where she's from. So I also speculate she's some sort of paranormal being or has some connection to them as she mentioned "that demon", referring to someone replacing her to do her job at the very end of the update. I also speculate that the MCs mom (Maggie) is also a paranormal being. Seeing as how the MC heals up quick from his injuries and how Anne said she saw his mom after her car crash and all her scarring was gone, I think it's safe to speculate that his mom is also a paranormal being. And to add onto that, I speculate that his mom was the lady in the dream too. Maggie (who I speculate is his mom) looked similar to the dream girl from what I was able to tell.

So this all leads to one question... Who the hell is the MC? He has some sort of pull, red glowing eyes on multiple occasions, crazy dreams, levitating in his bed, and people wanting to get to him. So who is he really?

I won't lie and say I wasn't disappointed in the update a little bit tbh... I mainly enjoy when VNs have a good balance between story and sex scenes, but having a bit more focus on the story/character development. However, in this update, it was back to back to back to back (you get the point) sex scenes. And I think that's one of the problems with the VN. Yes, this is a VN on this website lol, but in the Dev notes, it states "strongly story driven Visual Novel". However, it seems it's more sexually driven than story. Don't get me wrong, the sex scenes are great and the animations are better than most devs... But they should be spaced out and fit when there's a purpose to them and not feel as forced into the story as they currently are. Sure the MC has some sort of paranormal pull, but I think focusing on the story and fitting the sex scenes into the main story about the MC and this pull he has would make for a more intriguing story. There's been a lot of focus on the MC's pull and finally we're seeing things related to it for example Magna. But imo, his pull and his story should be the main focus instead of the MC just dumping loads left and right. I play this story because I enjoyed RTP and the story it had and I know I enjoy Mr. Knobbs writing for the most part. There's thousands of games that the focus is on sex and that's it. So I'd recommend keeping to what he said the VN is: a "strongly story driven Visual Novel".

It's a shame Mr. Knobbs left the site over constant negative comments that just trashed the VN instead of give constructive criticism as he was a dev I was able to have a few good conversations with a few updates back. I hope to see more focus on the MC and his story in future updates

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
I too hope he slows down the sex scenes and we get some better understanding of why the women are so after him. Almost like they were with Jensen from RTP game. So I hope it gets clarified later on.

Still even though most think MC is fugly, which i personally do not agree with, he can definitely do with some more muscles or eat some hamburgers to bulk up some more lol.

I speculate there will also be mom and son too. She's alive and per Anne, her name is Maggie. There's a character named Maggie that calls the MC to evict him from his apartment. Put 2 and 2 together and I speculate down the line, we'll likely see those two reconnect.
------------------------
Moving on but also similar... It's likely that the MC is some sort of paranormal being seeing as Magna was sent to get him and bring him in. Magna also speaks in another language and tells the MC she doesn't have swings where she's from. So I also speculate she's some sort of paranormal being or has some connection to them as she mentioned "that demon", referring to someone replacing her to do her job at the very end of the update. I also speculate that the MCs mom (Maggie) is also a paranormal being. Seeing as how the MC heals up quick from his injuries and how Anne said she saw his mom after her car crash and all her scarring was gone, I think it's safe to speculate that his mom is also a paranormal being. And to add onto that, I speculate that his mom was the lady in the dream too. Maggie (who I speculate is his mom) looked similar to the dream girl from what I was able to tell.

So this all leads to one question... Who the hell is the MC? He has some sort of pull, red glowing eyes on multiple occasions, crazy dreams, levitating in his bed, and people wanting to get to him. So who is he really?

I won't lie and say I wasn't disappointed in the update a little bit tbh... I mainly enjoy when VNs have a good balance between story and sex scenes, but having a bit more focus on the story/character development. However, in this update, it was back to back to back to back (you get the point) sex scenes. And I think that's one of the problems with the VN. Yes, this is a VN on this website lol, but in the Dev notes, it states "strongly story driven Visual Novel". However, it seems it's more sexually driven than story. Don't get me wrong, the sex scenes are great and the animations are better than most devs... But they should be spaced out and fit when there's a purpose to them and not feel as forced into the story as they currently are. Sure the MC has some sort of paranormal pull, but I think focusing on the story and fitting the sex scenes into the main story about the MC and this pull he has would make for a more intriguing story. There's been a lot of focus on the MC's pull and finally we're seeing things related to it for example Magna. But imo, his pull and his story should be the main focus instead of the MC just dumping loads left and right. I play this story because I enjoyed RTP and the story it had and I know I enjoy Mr. Knobbs writing for the most part. There's thousands of games that the focus is on sex and that's it. So I'd recommend keeping to what he said the VN is: a "strongly story driven Visual Novel".

It's a shame Mr. Knobbs left the site over constant negative comments that just trashed the VN instead of give constructive criticism as he was a dev I was able to have a few good conversations with a few updates back. I hope to see more focus on the MC and his story in future updates

jasont123

Aug 14, 2020
I too hope he slows down the sex scenes and we get some better understanding of why the women are so after him. Almost like they were with Jensen from RTP game. So I hope it gets clarified later on.

Still even though most think MC is fugly, which i personally do not agree with, he can definitely do with some more muscles or eat some hamburgers to bulk up some more lol.
Per my conversation with the dev a while back, there's a reason that he looks the way he does, why his skin is a bit yellow, etc. All will be revealed in future updates, but I do agree that the focus should be swapped from sex scenes to story/character development.

giantsquidboy

Oct 2, 2018
can somone put another link to the ipatch as i tried downloading it from mediafire and it doesnt want to download it self as the site keeps saying that server has mis match

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
I get the feeling the dev may have over corrected his game plan for this after the initial outrage that the only sex scenes early didn't involve the MC. Perhaps his plans for more story and build up got put on the back burner.

Hopefully now that the MC has dicked down a few ladies the story will be more fleshed out.

I like the game but my only complaint still is it takes alot of suspension of disbelief that all these gorgeous women just throw themselves at this scrawny dork with zero personality. I get he has some "superpower" that attracts them but come on, at least upgrade the MC design to make it a bit more believable.
When I first tried the game I thought it was going to be the opposite of his previous work. Where The MC in this game would get his ladies in the latter part of the game, after he gained his own confidence and maybe glowed up. Unlike Jensen who was having orgies and threesomes in the very early part of the last game and slowed up as you picked a love interest to pursue.

But No we have thrown caution to the wind and have an unconfident weird looking nice guy having women just cartwheeling to bend over infront of him. I already had a problem with the girls, because most of them are so fucking boring, let's just say this really didn't help any on that front.
I say fuck it, Knobb should just delete the MC and replace him with Jensen's character model with glasses in the next update and see if anyone cares or notices.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Have repack the script rpa with your gallery mod. So no more unrpa is needed.
Put the script.rpa in the game folder at your gamedir.
Only works for the v1.6.0 of the game.
Doesn't work for me,still some scenes locked.
EDIT: My bad,didn't see unlock button. Thought it will do auto

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
I just saw the update, It was okay but I really think that Mrknobb should have made the MC approach the lady in Gabriella's shop before MC headed towards the Gabriella

• Haha
Reactions: Firebeast
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes