3.50 star(s) 87 Votes

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
The MC is fine.. didn't like him at first but then saw that there's more to him than meets the eye.. I enjoyed the hell out of this update and can't wait to see what's behind the dreams and glowing eyes.. Meanwhile as that portion of the story unfolds we get some top shelf eye candy... Loving the MC's car among other things.. You do you MrKnobb ... and everything else will take care of itself.

john0410

May 31, 2020
Depens how quickly you get bored by the fuck scenes and just click em away at some point, like I did. It starts pretty interessting but later in there game there isn't much more going on then showing skin, pussy, ass and dick - sadly.
Same i felt with NLT treasure of nadia

Reactions: SweetSatu

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
I use ESET NOD32 and Windows defender and no issues. The only file in that zip is the z_patch.rpy file not sure how that is been picked as a virus.

The last one, anonfile?
If so you're maybe out of date or using a different software, honestly, it's a pretty harmful program that has been detected

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Eh? MC isn't ugly, kind of has that artsy David Bowie look. He stands out in a crowd. Give him better haircut, some muscles, tone down that silly lipstick: Boom! Killer pussy magnet.
It's more of a case of their initial reactions are way over the top.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
The scene at the end with Anne is so hot. The dev did a phenomenal job for a highly anticipated sex scene, what with the pov shots of mc disrobing Anne and that final cumshot. Goddamn.

I enjoyed the update immensely, but I wont lie Im playing the game mostly just to see Anne. Like I said last update, she is one top tier milf.
Definately the reason I played this game without Anne I might not even have tried it, but finally get a great scene with her, even if it wasn’t sex yet. Also that bartender at the strip club was hot as hell, maybe since mc knows Dani he can get a 3 some with her too.
I don’t know mc might be drowning in pussy then

Reactions: What'sNew

SweetSatu

Jan 29, 2020
Im sad. Just replayed after long, long time. And the game kept geting beter each episode.
Ep. 4 and 5 were great. More backstories for the LIs, diversity in personalities, some cute moments with the girls... wanted more of that.
I gave up on MC long time ago. Really dont care about his looks. But his only personality is his GIGANTIC cock and only brain function are like 10 frazes repeated over and over again: "Wow... sexy... so hot... big tits... Ugh... Tight ass...sexy dress..." absolutely nothing.

So I get ready for Ep. 6. Maybe more story with Summer and Ann? Lets hope so.
And I get fuck-fest. Every girl just merge into same person: "Come handsome-OMG big dick-Your cum taste soo good-Now get the fuck out out of here and leve me alone" and repeat. Romance is dead, zero emotions.

Oh date with Andi!? Maybe something nice will happen... No. You just sit there with that braindead cunt Rob (that panties scene was so fucking wierd) and keep on going: "So hot... They are so sexy... Look at their asses.. Mhmm." Aaand its over. Now lets get back to the fucking again and bye.
I just laughed hysterically when he complimented her personality. Where? Its gone.

Zero choices. Why would you go with that cop? Oh I forgor: "So sexy!...OMG... I can see her nipple."
You can only influence the where you wanna ejaculate.

At least that Dani scene was nice.
Only if MC could just lisen to himself for once: "I need to stop being such a pervert and creep." He said over 20 times already and then do it again and again.

At this point you can just download gallery mod and play sex scenes if you wanna wank off. Dont even read the text. Its realy just the same.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk

I dont mean any hate toward DEV. Absolutely no.
I just feel exhausted after this episode. It was hard to get through. Needed regular breaks.
Lets hope EP.7 will be good, Im not ready to give up on this game just yet :)

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Definately the reason I played this game without Anne I might not even have tried it, but finally get a great scene with her, even if it wasn’t sex yet. Also that bartender at the strip club was hot as hell, maybe since mc knows Dani he can get a 3 some with her too.
I don’t know mc might be drowning in pussy then
Yeah,:ROFLMAO: I hate when that happens

3.50 star(s) 87 Votes