3.50 star(s) 87 Votes

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
I enjoy your game quite a lot. Hot women and a reasonable storyline. That said you've bought yourself a couple of problems. The MC is 6'6" tall. That means in the vast majority of cases, including when he confronts Summer's harassing ex-boyfriend he'd be staring down at him. Further he's much taller that any of the women in the game regardless of the height of their heels.

Next. You've set your game in the United States. Double jeopardy is INVIOLATE! What this means is that having been found not guilty in the death of his foster father, the MC is untouchable by the US legal system. Further ANY attempt by ANY member of law enforcement, at least at the state level, is grounds for the censure or firing of the law enforcement individuals involved and a lawsuit that would cost the state attorney general or the city district attorney their job.

I get that you want to introduce pressure on the MC, but that storyline will not work. Sure, maybe if he was penniless she could yank him around a bit, but Anne has more than enough resources to crucify what ever legal construct the cop works for. Literally one phone call she's called off and if she doesn't relent she won't be a cop for long. That little confrontation was more than enough to get her a 2 week unpaid vacation, without her badge or gun. She could have proof he set his foster dad up to kill him with premeditation and it doesn't matter. He was found not guilty. CASE CLOSED! Period. Forever.
Yeah that would be double jeopardy. So he would be safe from being tried for the same crime again.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Alternate Existence 1.9.0 with incest patch and LaikDink walkthrough mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Last edited:

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
can't get the game running with latest incest patch on 1.4.0. always complains about duplicate labels...
any way to fix? other than playing unpatched...

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
It's a fictional country. Showing off plates on cars doesn't mean its US or any real world country as we know it. This is still fictional. But if it's a bothers you let me know and I'll think about removing anything that links to a country. But as you have no further information on what really is going on, keep playing you'll see what that was about.

As for how tall MC is, i use DAZ's parameters. MC i deliberately made taller. Rob is even taller. Even the shot where Summer looks as tall as MC in her bedroom, the scaling is spot on, i checked before releasing. IT's one thing that i have to consistently check on. Anne and Dani and even Tania are pretty small compared to other characters in the game.

I enjoy your game quite a lot. Hot women and a reasonable storyline. That said you've bought yourself a couple of problems. The MC is 6'6" tall. That means in the vast majority of cases, including when he confronts Summer's harassing ex-boyfriend he'd be staring down at him. Further he's much taller that any of the women in the game regardless of the height of their heels.

Next. You've set your game in the United States. Double jeopardy is INVIOLATE! What this means is that having been found not guilty in the death of his foster father, the MC is untouchable by the US legal system. Further ANY attempt by ANY member of law enforcement, at least at the state level, is grounds for the censure or firing of the law enforcement individuals involved and a lawsuit that would cost the state attorney general or the city district attorney their job.

I get that you want to introduce pressure on the MC, but that storyline will not work. Sure, maybe if he was penniless she could yank him around a bit, but Anne has more than enough resources to crucify what ever legal construct the cop works for. Literally one phone call she's called off and if she doesn't relent she won't be a cop for long. That little confrontation was more than enough to get her a 2 week unpaid vacation, without her badge or gun. She could have proof he set his foster dad up to kill him with premeditation and it doesn't matter. He was found not guilty. CASE CLOSED! Period. Forever.

Last edited:

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Ok, I enjoyed a lot this new update. I don't know which girl will be my first choice. Adriana is awesome and I liked her in Dev's previous game, so maybe, she will be my first choice, but there are some amazing girls/women to spend time with. I like MC's "aunt" and cousin (even though she is acting all bitchy). Looking forward for next update. Good job, MrKnobb , you are great, pal!

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Mostly true, unless it is held in a separate jurisdiction, for example: Federal charges can be brought even after exoneration in a state.
That's why my caveat about "at the state level". However, you have to have broken a federal law to be tried in federal court. Unless committed on federal lands, murder, assault, battery, etc are state offenses. Most of the cases that get pulled into federal court after state prosecution, are under federal hate crime statutes, or RICO, or when criminals crossed state lines in the commission of the crime.

The act of the MC, as so far presented, fits none of the various federal mechanisms to retry him in federal court. Mr. Knobb has informed us that this is an imaginary country about whose legal system we are uninformed. So this discussion has been rendered moot at best.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
What if that was just a diversion from my side. Once again, just hang on a bit things will develop and be made clearer.

That's why my caveat about "at the state level". However, you have to have broken a federal law to be tried in federal court. Unless committed on federal lands, murder, assault, battery, etc are state offenses. Most of the cases that get pulled into federal court after state prosecution, are under federal hate crime statutes, or RICO, or when criminals crossed state lines in the commission of the crime.

The act of the MC, as so far presented, fits none of the various federal mechanisms to retry him in federal court. Mr. Knobb has informed us that this is an imaginary country about whose legal system we are uninformed. So this discussion has been rendered moot at best.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
What happened with the dean, didn’t she say she wants you to meet her at her house? Did I miss this or is this in the next update? Anymore info on who the cougar of the block is? I wish it could have been Vicky from your RTP game but atleast she got a small cameo with Jensen in this

Reactions: Hadgar

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Nope... but i do have some fun with the Dean coming up. She did promise some fun wiht Jensen back in the day but it never happened.

What happened with the dean, didn’t she say she wants you to meet her at her house? Did I miss this or is this in the next update? Anymore info on who the cougar of the block is? I wish it could have been Vicky from your RTP game but atleast she got a small cameo with Jensen in this

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
Andrea & Tania are the gf options. My plan so far is that you have to choose one (ALTHOUGH I am playing with the idea for another option to maybe have both as gf - DONT quote me on this.) ... so for now you will choose one later. So far i have had players spend time with both, to show off both characters personality but there will be a choice.

The rest of the women are either side fucks or integral to the MC's harem/story...
MC does not need Andrea and Tania - he already has Honey and Gabriella. Who needs a girlfriend when there are such hot MILFs around.

jasont123

Aug 14, 2020
Andrea & Tania are the gf options. My plan so far is that you have to choose one (ALTHOUGH I am playing with the idea for another option to maybe have both as gf - DONT quote me on this.) ... so for now you will choose one later. So far i have had players spend time with both, to show off both characters personality but there will be a choice.

The rest of the women are either side fucks or integral to the MC's harem/story...
I think this can be a very good idea. It's been a long time since I've played RTP but I do remember those characters through your first game so it would make a poly relationship easier compared to if they had been strangers. You can see an example of a poly relationship in the game Reunion where it's done very well. But if it ends up as a harem thats just an added benefit

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
My mistake sorry... Wrong info was provided for ROB. He's closer to 6ft8.. i know tall. MC' says he believes he's 6ft6 give or take so may be shorter even. I know some folks thinks MC is same height as some girls but I do make sure the scaling is correct in scenes, but boo boo's do creep in now and again. Let me know scenes you felt MC doesnt appear taller than he should.

Not trying to be nit-picky, but in the character bio it lists Rob's height as 6'4". That would make him 2 inches shorter than the MC, based on the MC being 6'6".

Reactions: Alex5280

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
My mistake sorry... Wrong info was provided for ROB. He's closer to 6ft8.. i know tall. MC' says he believes he's 6ft6 give or take so may be shorter even. I know some folks thinks MC is same height as some girls but I do make sure the scaling is correct in scenes, but boo boo's do creep in now and again. Let me know scenes you felt MC doesnt appear taller than he should.
Honestly, I never really payed attention to the MC's height until after he said he was 6'6", which is pretty damn tall. Then the scene came up with Rob and Rob was noticeably taller than the MC, so I was curious how tall Rob is. Not really a big deal to me, wasn't even going to bother mentioning until someone else did.

3.50 star(s) 87 Votes