3.50 star(s) 87 Votes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Those images are not called anywhere in the script. Maybe an unused scene. A shame, though :love:.
I was thinking this the one scene I can't unlock.Then it's another one.
Edit.I just go through the images-I am missing another one of Asami.Using the search,I found that the gallery fix is needed.And I was thinking I already aplly it.But it's not inside the game folder:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkness65

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
HAppy 2022 new year start for the gaming!
v1.5.0 -- Progress update 5
2022 - what a pretty crappy start.
My main work PC with the RenPy and DAZ applications
i use to create the scenes and do the coding went belly up.

Reactions: ben_sylar

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Looks like a promising game except if i dont count constent crashes on android and lack of scenes in a 2gb file but its fine i liked retrieving the past and in this game he is building a story so there is nothing to do but waiting

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Well I can't wait to see what the..I don't like the word bitch unless it's guided towards some "bitch" in government then by all means. So let's call her a young hag with huge potential. Oh boy what a rant but yes I can't wait to see what or young hag says next morning after that confession ...hehehehe (y) :love:

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Who is this girl you speak of?

Well I can't wait to see what the..I don't like the word bitch unless it's guided towards some "bitch" in government then by all means. So let's call her a young hag with huge potential. Oh boy what a rant but yes I can't wait to see what or young hag says next morning after that confession ...hehehehe (y) :love:

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Oh yes, I like her... specially her bitch... eh... how did you put it , "a young hag with huge potential" I like that...

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Right I'll share this official WT with you all. But going forward from EP4 onwards I'll only release it to my patrons, sorry. Up to someone else to make one for you guys. NOTE patron version is 1.3.1 so its not a typo.

AE WT vs1.3.1
GREAT GAME........only needs "bushes" for older women !!!!!!!! :p(y)

Ps. I know, that everyone don`t like that, but I`ve seen one game, where that was optional (allmost start of College Bound) !!!!!:unsure:(y)

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. to be fair .. there was so much investing into this MC that was superhuman,
had loads of charm butterflies to swarm any and all ladies, with the right attitude.
That, however, was the game to pass.

Now we got a small frame recluse MC, thrust into his destiny with the wrong thoughts about him.

Exhibit A - cannot take the human interaction and would rather be this fly on the wall,
rather than the person in the room.

Guess playing this game really gets to people.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Wait, what? Why? o_O
What happened? I tend to lurk in this thread and didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.
What a damn shame, he'd been here for longer than me and was one of the most easy-going devs of all.
His last post was on the 2nd of december, and a couple pages back somebody mentioned a mod purge, so that may have been it.

Anyways, I wish him good luck, and I understand more & more why some people & devs start to hate these forums. Still think it's better to make liberal use of the ignore function, but whatever works best I guess.

3.50 star(s) 87 Votes