3.50 star(s) 87 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They are all backed up in that alternate adventure. Whenever the grip of this game will waiver,
they might come here to boast of their fun times gaming.

Reactions: el69

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
is rdy or just an update report?

nvm im stupid.

Last edited:

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
I think there is a patch that the dev although not supporting be is guiding another player and then there was someone else who made their own version. I think, but the one most used and in OP is Aunt. So not sure what you have.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
She's his aunt, not his mom. The story wouldn't make sense if she was his mom. She tells the MC she had a brother who died in a car crash, his bio dad. His biological mom was also in the car, but she got away with only a few scars that miraculously healed by themselves. Anne can't let her own brother knock her up and let Patreon hear about that afterwards, can she ??;)

The MC even has a vision or a dream of a woman who says she is his... that woman's probably his biological mom, but even if she ain't, expect her to pop up soon, so yeah, Anne being his mom doesn't make sense. His real mom's name is Maggie.

That aside, does anyone know if MrKnobb's latest post on Patreon is the 1.5.0 update or just another status update ??

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
I think there is a patch that the dev although not supporting be is guiding another player and then there was someone else who made their own version. I think, but the one most used and in OP is Aunt. So not sure what you have.
i have what i download from this site !

3.50 star(s) 87 Votes