3.50 star(s) 87 Votes

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
Last time i played there were only 2 scenes like that but im hoping after mc starts getting girls(or steals imo better) all will makes sense and i actually like the game and the story
He did say that is all for first release but then he said in the warning that future scenes of that nature and voyeur nature will also be skippable. For me does he mean lesbian types of scenes or more scenes with other guys?

Pagdish

May 20, 2017
Wellll...
Most woman are bilesbians.
You have not RLY choises. (MC must! Fuck the asian girl! Even you dont like her.
The MC is a boneless WIMP!
I would say... Worst game EVER!
BUT! animations and renders are great.

So... Good luck dev.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
1644621176861.png

Riker, yeah Cap, I found this old VN the other day.
Oh really, what's it called?
Alternate Existence.
Yeah, I'd heard that one was pretty good.
I'm going to ask Dr. Crusher if she whats to check it out with me tonight.
Cap, you dirty dog. you what me to keep Westly busy, Huh?
Could you? I think he's doing some kind of mind trick on her, to make her fall in love with him.
No, Cap, I think he has this object that slowly allows him to control the will of the women around him.
You know his dad's dead right?
Riker, don't remind me of that. That's why Dr. Crusher hasn't given up the booty yet
Really, Cap, she gave it up to m... Hey um, what do you think of that Q guy? weird dude? I'd say.

:giggle:

Hans456

Nov 20, 2017
I kinda get the dev. Must be obnoxious to constantly get peppered with the same type of comments.

The site need way more tags, that make it easier for people to find their specific kink, and makes the game catalouge better categorised.

Then there need to be a timeout for people who chain pester game devs to include their kink. It generally makes every thread more toxic, spammed and chases devs who dont want to deal with that shit off the site.

Its tedious that when every time a game get tagged with (for example) incest, then 15 comments will be "whats the nature of the incest", which is a fair question. but every single comment will spawn a passive agressive discussion on why the game is or isnt incest, or why the game needs it at all. Something that could be completely avoided by better tag system.

And for the love of god dont get me started on the NTR threads that occur, that somtimes kill games for no reason.

Rant over.

Pagdish

May 20, 2017
Are you playing harem games for the first time? this is something like a rule, every girl should be bi, it's like if MC has two sisters, then the older one will be a complete bitch, and the younger one is innocent and secretly in love with her brother.
No dude...
I am older than the sea....
Play "Dreams of desire","Milf control" and "Coffee for Keisha" young grasshoper! ;-)
No forced bi stuff. Good old times. Today sadly most devs do it! "Hmmmm BI-LESBIANS!!!" ALLL like it!"
NO! All i ask it should be OPTIONAL! I am hetero. And the lesbian stuff is not my cup of tea.

Hans456

Nov 20, 2017
No dude...
I am older than the sea....
Play "Dreams of desire","Milf control" and "Coffee for Keisha" young grasshoper! ;-)
No forced bi stuff. Good old times. Today sadly most devs do it! "Hmmmm BI-LESBIANS!!!" ALLL like it!"
NO! All i ask it should be OPTIONAL! I am hetero. And the lesbian stuff is not my cup of tea.
I dont mind the occasional lesbian stuff, or a threesome or what not. Problem is that most of the time, its shoe horned in, with the grace of a car crash.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
All in all the entire discussion is pointless...
Add this, remove that... Not gonna happen.:p
The Dev had enough of us all and decided to rest in piece hence account deleted.
I enjoyed his work and appreciated effort he put into development of RTP and AE.
I wish some of us had filter.... especially if playing for free. No money no honey. If one is not supporting a game, one should shut up and take what is given to one.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
So I guess I will need to wait for the new one that's a shame I was really looking forward to getting back into the story. Some games ppl told me you can just change the number of the patch and it works but I don't think it works for many games.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
All games that use patches to enable, brutefoce (whatever) incest into them is bad. Because in daily speak you don't address your sister as "sister". You usually call her by name, or sis (or a pet name or something), Your mom you usually just address with mom, or a slang/pet name variant of. Not typical mother, or by her first name. Same for like brother and father. It's typical bro, a slang/petname for brother, or just his first name. Same with father.

If they want to make a good game with such a fetish, they should just make family ties clear as part of the story itself. Then again good writers is far and wide between....
I totally agree with you. Some devs do this as well, especially the games that allow you to define your relationship with people in the family. It's a pet peeve of mine when an MC will think block his way out of a situation (what i mean exactly what you have stated "i shouldn't be thinking this she is...whatever his relationship in the family is to her). I remember calling my mom by her first name when i was really young and she didn't like it all. As far she was concerned she was my mother and I should call her mom and not her first name or any other name for that matter. My grandma never liked me calling her by her first name either, so I had to call her grammy until I got older then I had to call her grandma. I don't know if devs do it to try and distance family members away from each other so as not to fall into the patreon fires of hell or not, and it really makes no sense if they did, because it still not a normal way for a brother or a sister to refer to each other as brother or sister, and on first name basis with their mother or father. I always thought these ipatches where supposed to remove this kind of thing and to change dynamics which allow it (icest) to occur since that is what people use the patch for. If patreon does not allow such things, then why are there mod makers who make icest patches on patreon without getting told to remove icest or change it so it doesn't occur? it all just seems like some kind of cosmic in house joke or something at our expense.

Still, I like this game but I don't like the unavoidable scenes, I just feel an harem game she just be the guy and all the girls in his harem. I am not even a fan of bilesbianism which is a staple of harems. I think I have only played one harem vn where there where no bi girls at all. And the MC had a normal average size dick and not some huge ridiculous piece of meat that's so exaggerated..often times i do wonder if it that happens due in part to someone who is insecure with their manhood size so they do this to compensate, i don't know.

Reactions: EJW and Mayonesa
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes