3.50 star(s) 87 Votes

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
We should make everything avoidable! This is what I try to accomplish with a 100% virginity patch! You just apply it and everyone is satified!
No NT*
No cheating
No lesbians
No sex
No footjobs
No blowjobs
No MC
No one can complain anymore that the game contains anything they don't like! It's not there anymore what they don't like as we have removed everything including the whole game.
1703604312727.gif
1703604363837.gif

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
need a save to trigger season 2 i play compress version at joiplay...end of season 1 cant export to season 2

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
According to the line number in the first log file, you seem to be using LaikDink's WTmod that has been broken since 1.8.0 and the mod dev hasn't had time to update the mod properly in multiple months. Play the game without it. That means you'll need to have at least two playthroughs to see everything.
I used the mod listed as such:
Mod Ren'Py Alternate Existence [v1.9.0] - LaikDink's Walkthrough/Improvement Mod [MrKnobb]

Reactions: Punto

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
I used the mod listed as such:
Mod Ren'Py Alternate Existence [v1.9.0] - LaikDink's Walkthrough/Improvement Mod [MrKnobb]
As I already wrote, that mod is broken.

I started making some saves on S2 but that seems to have deleted all my saves on S1.
You see your S1 saves in same pages as they were in S1 when you click "Continue from season 1" button.
Exports are not used, contrary to the "readme" that I replied to earlier.

Reactions: Punto and Lumi24

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Here's how to transfer saves from S1 to S2:
  1. You need a normal (not an export) save made using v1.9.0 (without LaikDink's WTmod that has been broken since 1.8.0). The save needs to be far enough to carry all your made choices. Save anywhere between after MC's date with Dani and before making the export.
  2. Optionally, play all your S1 playthroughs and make your saves according to #1.
  3. Then, using v2.1.x, click "Continue from season 1" button (not Load) to choose your S1 playthrough save. (Exports are not used.)

Reactions: Hermies

noxaeterna

Feb 21, 2020
I was finally starting to like Summer after the last update, I really hope we see at least the main earth women again in the not to distant future and this is not some sort of starting over with new women for good thing.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Well there is already some other demands in other threads.
Don't show MC's cock
No oral(blowjob or cunnilingus)
No anal
No kissing
No hugging
And the cherry on top
The girls must stay virgin.
Obviously after MC have sex with a girl,she is not virgin anymore.
All your wishes will be fullfilled if you apply the virginity patch!

That is what I'm saying, virginity means being virgin and staying virgin and this should be the requirement for the virginity tag!
Everything else is not according to the definition of virginity! We are not capturing the start of the game tags, tags are about what happens in the game, so virginity means they stay virgin!
Please vote with a reaction to ask the developer to implement this patch, it's very important for me and a lot of others!

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I have just one complaint regarding the new update. Why was it needed for the MC to have a horsedick? I mean, most women are average 16 cm deep until the cervix, some a bit more, some less, what use does it have, to have a dick like the MC has now?

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
All your wishes will be fullfilled if you apply the virginity patch!

That is what I'm saying, virginity means being virgin and staying virgin and this should be the requirement for the virginity tag!
Everything else is not according to the definition of virginity! We are not capturing the start of the game tags, tags are about what happens in the game, so virginity means they stay virgin!
Please vote with a reaction to ask the developer to implement this patch, it's very important for me and a lot of others!

All I see from you in this thread is attacking people in a passive-aggressive manner, and trolling because other people are saying shit about the game in a OPEN FORUM on what they like or dislike about this game.
Like if you like the game cool, let people say what they want if they are not ATTACKING the dev and keeping it about the game.
You are not funny, just cringe and going on, ignore.

foolrider

Oct 15, 2018
I have just one complaint regarding the new update. Why was it needed for the MC to have a horsedick? I mean, most women are average 16 cm deep until the cervix, some a bit more, some less, what use does it have, to have a dick like the MC has now?
I think the same as you. Before, even though it was still excessive, the development of the story was worth it. Now it is exaggerated, beastly... which, added to the new story, has lost interest. A shame.

강인경

Jul 5, 2021
2 for all scenes plus 1 if you want the minimum content

Through her daughter, Amber.

I learned that expectations are the worst to have when talk about entertainment. Once upon a time, Jurassic Park the movie had a huge hype train going on and I hopped onboard. But, I had read the book so I had already imagined the whole thing in my mind. I expected to see everything I had imagined from reading the book. So, I was very angry because the movie makers didn't imagine the same way as I had. After a while I realised that I had too high expectations. Same happened to many Lord of the Rings fans with Jackson's movie trilogy but no with me because I had learned to have no expectations for any entertainment if I had previous experiences with the topic.

It's not anyone else's fault if your own expectations are too high. ;)

If you had bothered to make a thread search using the top right search box, you would had found this post by SonsOfLiberty. You're welcome.
already do that but can't find through search box

3.50 star(s) 87 Votes