3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
It's not just them. Charmane and Honey are (completely unnecessarily) mutually exclusive too, as are the scenes (so far) for Roselind and Samara.
Exactly, and I don't think that will change, if he intended to not make them mutually exclusive, he wouldn't have made it work like that.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
ive been tring to convince MrKnobb to include the girl you dont choose in a later season, but he hasnt made a decision yet
If you have to convince the dev for something basic like that, he won't do it, on top of that, it's too late after their introduction to suddenly add the not chosen girls to the harem now.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Exactly, and I don't think that will change, if he intended to not make them mutually exclusive, he wouldn't have made it work like that.
Yeah, I kinda understand why he made Tania and Andi mutually exclusive; a lot of their scenes are equivalents to each other narratively and in much of the dialogue. Personally, I dislike it because I think Tania is way hotter in appearance, but Andi is way better personality-wise (and Andi isn't still hung up on the protagonist of RTP (Andi's uncle) like Tania is)...

But Charmane and Honey aren't like that at all, and it would be trivial to adjust the story very very slightly to remove the mutual-exclusivity between them without there being a lot of redundant dialogue left over. Likewise with Roselind and Samara's scenes.

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Yeah, I kinda understand why he made Tania and Andi mutually exclusive; a lot of their scenes are equivalents to each other narratively and in much of the dialogue. Personally, I dislike it because I think Tania is way hotter in appearance, but Andi is way better personality-wise (and Andi isn't still hung up on the protagonist of RTP (Andi's uncle) like Tania is)...

But Charmane and Honey aren't like that at all, and it would be trivial to adjust the story very very slightly to remove the mutual-exclusivity between them without there being a lot of redundant dialogue left over. Likewise with Roselind and Samara's scenes.
Tania and Andi's exclusivity could be fixed by making their dates and scenes different from each other, and that initial choice only determining who you go with first, and going with the other the next day, but the dev just had to go with them deciding to compete who we'd rather date (in their eyes exclusively).

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Tania and Andi's exclusivity could be fixed by making their dates and scenes different from each other, and that initial choice only determining who you go with first, and going with the other the next day, but the dev just had to go with them deciding to compete who we'd rather date (in their eyes exclusively).
Right, but I'm saying that would still take notable effort. He'd have to rewrite them and re-render several images so they're not so similar. It's not *just* their dates, it's also all the subsequent scenes with "the Girlfriend" that have two versions, one with Andi and one with Tania.

Conversely, the Charmane/Honey and Samara/Roselind "paths" are far more trivial to include both of. I know this, because I edited the code of the game when I played to see both branches for all three mutually-exclusive sets in sequence, so I saw how similar the Andi/Tania scenes were, and how unsimilar the other two sets were. It would take at best maybe a few lines of edited dialogue to have those two sets of paths no longer be mutually-exclusive, and IIRC it would take zero re-renders.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Right, but I'm saying that would still take notable effort. He'd have to rewrite them and re-render several images so they're not so similar. It's not *just* their dates, it's also all the subsequent scenes with "the Girlfriend" that have two versions, one with Andi and one with Tania.

Conversely, the Charmane/Honey and Samara/Roselind "paths" are far more trivial to include both of. I know this, because I edited the code of the game when I played to see both branches for all three mutually-exclusive sets in sequence, so I saw how similar the Andi/Tania scenes were, and how unsimilar the other two sets were. It would take at best maybe a few lines of edited dialogue to have those two sets of paths no longer be mutually-exclusive, and IIRC it would take zero re-renders.
Thank you for the comparisons with the other mutually exclusive characters, that's exactly why I don't believe he will change any mutual exclusivity for any characters, if he doesn't even do something so trivial

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
The first season is wrapped up already. It is what it is. The second season still has 7 more episodes to go. But that will be the end of this story. :eek: Oh, and maybe an epilogue episode too. But no third season.

Anything can happen and I have no inside information about MrK's plans. Except that Werner is going back to Earth in the next update as MrK teased in the beginning of June in his Discord...

• Wow
Reactions: S1nsational

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The first season is wrapped up already. It is what it is. The second season still has 7 more episodes to go. But that will be the end of this story. :eek: Oh, and maybe an epilogue episode too. But no third season.

Anything can happen and I have no inside information about MrK's plans. Except that Werner is going back to Earth in the next update as MrK teased in the beginning of June in his Discord...
Don't know why you spoliered that but i'll do the same; 7 more episodes feels like very little to give this story a satisfying ending. Like we're not long after finding out about being genetically enhanced alien human hybrid. To wrap up everything about saving our species/planet from extinction and the interference of the enemy planet and doing stuff back on earth, all in seven episodes with no third season is madness. I can't see how this isn't going to result in a crappy rushed ending, or a rushed 7 episodes

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Don't know why you spoliered that but i'll do the same; 7 more episodes feels like very little to give this story a satisfying ending. Like we're not long after finding out about being genetically enhanced alien human hybrid. To wrap up everything about saving our species/planet from extinction and the interference of the enemy planet and doing stuff back on earth, all in seven episodes with no third season is madness. I can't see how this isn't going to result in a crappy rushed ending, or a rushed 7 episodes
VERY big updates?

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
You just need to fly to space, enhance your penis another time and then spray the whole planet with your semen. Done, you breeded them all.

• Haha
Reactions: Firebeast

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
VERY big updates?
Honestly, they'd want to be massive. Like if I learned the game on the right of my signature was ending within the next five or so updates, I'd still be super skeptical and I'm well familiar with the quality of their always massive updates.

A rushed ending is better than no ending, but not by a lot and sometimes not at all.

I'll just say, that where this game is in its story feels around "half way", which would give roughly another season and a half or so. We just got a lot dumped on us, and we're still trying to adjust. Typically that would be resolved of a couple of update even where we are, knowing that there's only x number of updates left throws that clear smooth progression out the window

Reactions: HornyyPussy

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Don't know why you spoliered
Inline spoilers are there to protect those that don't want to see spoilers.

Or why I wrote that bit of information? Because MrK asked me to. What comes to if the number of episodes is enough, that's solely up to him. He's the one who is doing everything but coding and proofreading. To him, current pace of updates (4 to 5 months, from 2-3 months for the first 5 episodes [except ep4 when we did the overhaul for internals]) and amount of renders is already massive while having a full-time job that sometimes takes extra weekends.

If you feel dissappointed in the end (about any kind of entertainment), it's all about setting your expectations too high. I know this from personal experience. I had read Jurassic Park (the novel) back in the 1990s in my teens and then there was this huge hype around the movie. My expectations soared and then I saw it two days after the premiere: I was so dissappointed. I didn't get the hype. Most things in the movie weren't as I had imagined them while reading the book. When I saw Jackson's The Fellowship of the Ring (LotR part 1), I had learned my lesson: expect nothing even though I had read LotR thrice (once in English and twice in my native tongue). So many Tolkien fans were dissappointed but I wasn't...

If you wish to chat directly with MrK, join his Discord or Patreon.

Edit: PS. The traffic accident in January that MrK was in was quite a close call so it's fortunate that AE isn't one of those abandoned, and soon forgotten VNs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Firebeast

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
is really a shame he isnt anymore over here,....but to be fair the RTPending was a little rushed,more text than any other thing,....i was hoping fucking some more milf's.....

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes