3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
It is avoidable in terms of seeing it happen or not (in regard of one render) it still happens. I think it was a nice move from MrKnobb to make even that little change.
Since there is no route for her (yet?) it doesnt matter.
And pls stop saying "normal" players, personally I find that insulting to every player that doesn't fit in your "viewpoint" of what a normal player is. Every Player is a normal player, it doesnt matter what his personal references and kinks are.
My harem/LI rule is pretty simple - I don't care if I witness a girl fucking another dude, another chick, or being tag teamed by both, as long as that girl hasn't cheated or betrayed the mc in anyway, she has a chance to be welcomed into my love nest. The fact that the mc saw that fat ass cook hammering Samara into the wall makes it more interesting because I want to steal her from that greasy motherfucker. Sometimes I want a sunshine and roses harem, other times I want a messy, more complicated harem. Variety is the spice of life. Of course, once initiated into my love nest, no more dudes allowed.
THIS! You speak from my heart, thx! Your last sentence is exactly how I see that matter.

Last edited by a moderator:

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Asami was interesting until she spoke up. That asian/latina maid with stereotypically broken english trope is way overused and quite off-putting.
Agreed, if I'm not mistaken she already worked 7 years for Anne (at the start game of the game) and still quite young, so you'd think she can speak at least "proper" English (assuming she's originally from Japan/other country) if not fluent...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For real, If there was a choice to really decline her offer I would have chose it lol. Who knows what other requests she might have... sadly this is not real life so you can defy logic.

Reactions: Darkhound

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I might be missing something, when Anne went shopping for a dress it showed one dress a purple one, when the dialogue seemed like there would be multiple. but then the next morning she's wearing a red one not seen in the shopping scene and she's all "yes i did buy it yesterday" or whatever
i am confused lol

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
I might be missing something, when Anne went shopping for a dress it showed one dress a purple one, when the dialogue seemed like there would be multiple. but then the next morning she's wearing a red one not seen in the shopping scene and she's all "yes i did buy it yesterday" or whatever
i am confused lol
Youre Playing with the patch obviously, looks like it doesn't mesh well with the game. The one making it was informed.

Reactions: Darkness65

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
i am confused lol
Yeah. The incest patch does that. Also mess up several scenes and images in Extras. I recall first scene when MC arrives at Anne house, the scene with the maid opening the gate is missing, too.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Yeah. The incest patch does that. Also mess up several scenes and images in Extras. I recall first scene when MC arrives at Anne house, the scene with the maid opening the gate is missing, too.
That also may explain how some scenes just cut into each other with no sensible transitions.. I'll have to play it with the vanilla settings just to see what i may have missed

Jan 28, 2019
Just started.
A little weird that, when given the choice to NOT peek and to be respectful, and choosing that at every turn, you still talk to yourself about how you need to "stop acting like a 12 year old" and show restraint, and you're forced to hear, from your aunt, how she understands why you've acted like you have, but she plans to dress more appropriately and hopes you'll learn to control your impulses.

Do choices not mean a damn thing?
Also weird hos your cousin goes off on how she thinks you've done nothing but perv on her since you got there, when she has literally been in your presence for a minute before storming off, day one, and you hadn't seen here until her conversation with Asami at breakfast.
I get it. Part of the drama is that she is headstrong, hates you for no reason, and doesn't trust you (which is at least not unreasonable). But what DOES NOT make sense is that the way she seems to view you should rely on some pattern of behavior, real or imagined on her part, that is at least established enough to justify her actions. And there is simply not enough time establishing her character, nor screen time shared with her and the MC, to make her behavior make sense in the context it it provided.
Simply put, the exact same level of drama and mistrust, and anger about your presence, could easily be conveyed in the story, in a way that makes sense. As is, her behavior makes none.

Reactions: Valeck and gregers

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
That also may explain how some scenes just cut into each other with no sensible transitions.. I'll have to play it with the vanilla settings just to see what i may have missed
For safety measure look in your %appdata folder and delete the persistent file for AE. Some people experienced problems with that and it could tie in to the patch-problem.

Honestly for now, you dont miss much aunt/niece-callings if you leave the patch out. So enjoy the scenes without it until its fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkness65

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
Part of the drama is that she is headstrong, hates you for no reason, and doesn't trust you (which is at least not unreasonable). But what DOES NOT make sense is that the way she seems to view you should rely on some pattern of behavior, real or imagined on her part, that is at least established enough to justify her actions.
Exactly. Maybe she thinks (or imagines) all men are pervs, or maybe she trust no men at all. We don't know her story yet. Let the dev tell us. We are just starting.

Jan 28, 2019
Exactly. Maybe she thinks (or imagines) all men are pervs, or maybe she trust no men at all. We don't know her story yet. Let the dev tell us. We are just starting.
I'm OK with her thinking that.
But 10 seconds in our presence is not enough to establish that believably, that's all.
I mean, DEV could add, as an example, two simple scenes:
1) Aunt brings you in the home, while showing you around you stumble on cousin sunbathing. She looks up and sees you and thinks you've been staring (even if you take a "be respectful" choice)
2) day two, you leave your room and she is picking her phone up off the floor, and gets up to see you behind her. Thinks you've been staring at her ass (even if you take a "be respectful" choice).

Then her conversation makes more sense, and short, establishing scenes that further develop the awkwardness of the situation for you two, with reasonable enough scenes for her to draw the wrong conclusion, make her behavior justified.
The problem is, in a good story, character behavior has to be justified to the reader/watcher/player. And illogical behavior CAN be justified, if you have reason to believe that the behavior has some rationale.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Holy cow, these renders leave me speechless. Bloody brilliant. Great camera work too. Definitely on my watch list!!!

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
As usual, it is hilarious watching the NTR haters melt in frustration, my particular favorite was something along the lines that she might just have given a blow job to someone and he might have come in her mouth, and so when she kissed the mc she might have had cum breath, something along those lines

Mouthwash, it's a thing ;) seriously though... chill

There used to be a British comedian who occasionally would batter his puppets head off a table. The audience would shriek and he would say

Now, let the facepalming commence!!! tenor[1].gif

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
I don't think you understand what is avoidable

And yes there is no route for samara yet
But in future maybe

Then this scene will get more worse for the developer as more players will play the game
More complain for really a unwanted scene for the game

And as for normal players I don't think u come in
I'm talking about the players who likes my comments
Oh I understand it pretty well, but your kind of avoidable will not happen for this scene.

Haha ok, you win. In that case I am happy that I am not a "normal" player then. As I don't like to rant needlessly in games that have content that I don't like that much, like you, and just move on :)

Reactions: m4pII

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
I liked rtp but this one is a real miss for me. pretty much all the possible LI so far while looking good have been obnoxious and offputting, the choices seem like they dont matter as you get called a perv either way so might as well just peek.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
My favorite in Depraved Awakening is Carli, now she is a prostitute but we never see her get it on with a costumer other than MC in the early part of the VN. Despite being a prostitue she has never talked about other costumers or sex tales with them to MC. Honestly I don't care that she is a prostitute and probably getting it on with others while she is not currently on scenes, the only deal breaker for me would have been if we saw her having sex with other costumers or retelling sex stories of her past costumers, the story unfolds and she is one of the sweetest LI I have ever seen in all adult VNs. Philly also has another "prostitute" like character in his newer VN, it is implied she has had sex with others for business purposes yet we neither see her getting railed by another guy but she is the most popular Love Interest (I think) in City of Broken Dreamers.

Honestly the early parts of this VN's sex scenes feel like its just thrown to the Player for fanservice (in similar fashion like fanservice tropes in animes).

BTW many people don't mind Love Interest having a sex life before and outside of MC as long as we don't see it (you know like Real Life), also I don't like the way some people mock others like their sexual interests are High standard and should be imitated, IRL I find it weird when people suggest to a female virgin to fuck around and instantly shaming the "finding the one" approach IMO both are viable but to shame the others just because you like to sleep around is BS and immature. Just let a person leave their disgruntled comments and just report the ones that include insults to certain fans of kinks and/or the dev.

Are the comments really a fucking suprise with most people coming from RTP? And we know what goes on with RTP.

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2017
I don't think you understand what is avoidable

And yes there is no route for samara yet
But in future maybe

Then this scene will get more worse for the developer as more players will play the game
More complain for really a unwanted scene for the game

And as for normal players I don't think u come in
I'm talking about the players who likes my comments
Oh, Yah? If i dont like your coments then im not a normal player? Then what player i am if you know nothing about me?

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes