3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Alternate Existence [S1 v1.9.1] [MrKnobb]

NOTE: Incest patch is included, but it is NOT applied!

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alternate Existence [S2 v2.3.0] [MrKnobb]

NOTE: Incest patch is included, but it is NOT applied!

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I keep seeing people say they went back to Earth already. Did I miss this DL? Or is that one that isn't on here yet? Because mine ends when the MC pops Addi's cherry.

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
instead of importing my saves and stuff im going to try combining season 2 with season 1 if i remember i will edit this and let you all know if it worked out i personally dont see why it wouldnt because its just a different season and if we are taking our saves from season 1 and adding them into the save folder for season 2 so we can continue our game it should work
edit here didnt work sadly combining the 2 seasons together gives you a error

Last edited:

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
I mean.... you don't believe in the bible?! You should read it, it's really enlightening (I think)!
Reality sucks sometimes, so why not have some gorgeous virgin MILFs in the game?
I mean there is a company calling there car MILFS, why not virgins?
View attachment 4099185

OK, so they can be virgins! But it only counts if they stay virgin!
And full virginity is ofc better!

We need a full virginity patch, it might mean we need to remove summer to make Steinchen happy... but sometimes you need to pay the price!
Hey do they deliver.......to Canada?

Reactions: Hausmeister1967

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I keep seeing people say they went back to Earth already. Did I miss this DL? Or is that one that isn't on here yet? Because mine ends when the MC pops Addi's cherry.
Huh? There is Season 1 and this is now the second update of Season 2.

instead of importing my saves and stuff im going to try combining season 2 with season 1 if i remember i will edit this and let you all know if it worked out i personally dont see why it wouldnt because its just a different season and if we are taking our saves from season 1 and adding them into the save folder for season 2 so we can continue our game it should work
It won't, all you are doing is causing yourself a headache and going to have delete everything.

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes