Mod Ren'Py Alternate Existence [v2.2.1] - LaikDink's Walkthrough/Improvement Mod [MrKnobb]

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well I loved the first game enough to support this one and I was loveing this game too and then this update came out.
And bang half my enjoyment gone just like that it only took one scene the library.
I know some like Anal and I don't object to it being in a game never have never will.
It do's fuck all for me personally but other's like it so why not.
But what really feking bugs me is when it's not optional when I have no choice in it.
And when a scene i'm really enjoying suddenly turns to shit (pun Intended) and is sudenly and totally ruined for me.
Because of the no choice Anal.
It so ruined my enjoyment infact that I couldn't even tell you what happends after that scene.
Since I stopped playing at that point.
Its a pain in the ass (again Pun Intended) when Dev's don't think to make it optional.
The Dev may like it, others player's may like it and I maybe the only one it do's fuck all for.
Who knows I just might not be the only one who may prefer not to have it or at least the option not to have it.
It annoy's me so much when it's not optional.
That I even have it written in my signature section" Anal should always be optional".

Just Sayin
Ya, I'm not a fan of that content as well. To me it's an outie hole only, so sticking a dick into a pathway where shit comes out...is not my thing. Especially when I see a scene where it goes into a girls mouth right after it was in her ass. :sick:

Reactions: perseus420

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Thank you for your information. I will definitely keep this in mind
Hmm...so was your latest 1.8.0 WT+Improvement Mod for the previous game version 1.8.0 fixed / adjusted to address the script changes mentioned by the game coder? I was wondering...I'm about to do a replay of this title using your old wt-mod, and I was wondering if I use your wt-mod, will it create loading issues with my saves when I use the new 1.9.0 game release? :unsure:

Regards.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hmm...so was your latest 1.8.0 WT+Improvement Mod for the previous game version 1.8.0 fixed / adjusted to address the script changes mentioned by the game coder? I was wondering...I'm about to do a replay of this title using your old wt-mod, and I was wondering if I use your wt-mod, will it create loading issues with my saves when I use the new 1.9.0 game release? :unsure:

Regards.
No, it didn't adjust it.

Reactions: MrBenny

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
damn 2 of the best games need mod update, this and nephilim ,but modder in under exams so it will take a bunch of time to be updated :cry:

Reactions: Punto

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
damn 2 of the best games need mod update, this and nephilim ,but modder in under exams so it will take a bunch of time to be updated :cry:
You can just use URM, there aren't that many options, you can make a save and make a choice and go back. URM will show things just like a WT mod will.

Reactions: illogicallity

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
still waiting
As explained, he has other mods to update and he is taking exams, he already told us it would be later this week or weekend, before he had to time to update his mods, he has 3 or 4 or more others to update as well.

It's not like you need it anyway, you can't have everyone and there are multiple paths, and you have to replay each time for a different path, as you can only export one path at a time to Season 2.

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
View attachment 2106061

Overview:
Walkthrough and Improvement mod for Alternate Existence

Updated: 30/07/2023
Game/Creator: Alternate Existence / MrKnobb - - - -
Modder: LaikDink
Mod Version: 1.9.0
Game Version: 1.9.0
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

View attachment 2106066 View attachment 2106067 View attachment 2106068 View attachment 2106102
Updated to v0.1.9

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
Updated to v0.1.9
Thank you for your hard work but there is a problem with the mod.

I have tested this twice . I skipped v1.8.0 so I'm loading saves from v1.7.0, without the Mod, Game runs fine
When I load a save with the mod & it takes me to Title screen.

Last edited:

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Thank you for your hard work but there is a problem with the mod.

I have tested this twice . I skipped v1.8.0 so I'm loading saves from v1.7.0, without the Mod, Game runs fine
When I load a save with the mod & it takes me to Title screen.
I'm not so sure about this one, because I haven't touched any lines that change the chapter. All I have done is just add color for choices. Maybe you can try to start over