VN Ren'Py Abandoned Alternate Legends of the Avatar [v0.3.0] [Apexoid]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Dead_Bird

Jan 14, 2018
Four Elements Trainer is a Class for her self... (is this right? damn... my english sucks...)
But this Game looks for the moment pretty interesting. Lets see what the future brings....
When dealing with subjects of indeterminate gender you should use 'itself' not 'her self'.

Yet, I have to agree to postpone judgement. Who knows? Maybe Four Elements will stop being updated and this will continue.

Edit: klang is correct i was wrong

Reactions: GAB

klang

Aug 15, 2016
When dealing with subjects of indeterminate gender you should use 'its self' not 'her self'.

Yet, I have to agree to postpone judgement. Who knows? Maybe Four Elements will stop being updated and this will continue.
"itself" is one word
/unrequested copy edit

Revy34

Jan 18, 2018
Okay, I've downloaded this file, unpacked it, but then when I click on the .exe file, it says it can't find it. Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this?

SakataDraven

Mar 9, 2018
I hope Apexoid starts layering future scenes becuase if he continues to use full images for each change in a scene this game filesize is gonna bloat quickly.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
What happened to the patreon? Was he kicked off or did he simply take the money and run?

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Well, fuck. I tried googling and the itch.io page apparently associated with him is deleted too. That's not a good sign. I had hopes for this game.
Damn. I was thinking maybe Patreon just banned him, but if the itch account is gone too.....it looks like the creator might have quit

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Yeah seems like the typical affair of an artist deleting every account they have.
Just put an abandoned tag on this game.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes