RPGM Onhold Alterverse - Jade Shadow [Spring update 2024, part 1] [Suidakra]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
great game <3
Thank you

is there a life hero with a full save
Sorry, my saves won´t help, as they already contain day 5 development stuff.
But you won´t miss anything, if you play a route of your choice, because all routes are set as completed in the recollection room, when playing a parallel route. If you want just enjoy some of the renders, they are not encrypted. Have fun.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Thank you, there are much more than the Green Shadow references, but they are the most obvious ;)

That´s a good start to like this game at least:LOL:

There is already a trigger to some kind of that. If Raquel enjoys alcohol too much, she decides to become a barmaid. But this is all for now, because it doesn´t fit so far into the story. But your idea might fit as another trigger. This will definitely be part of the part-time job/second story arc update. Hope you can be a little patient until it happens.
I'm so excited. I'm ready to kiss you, you big lug. I'll be waiting. Oooh, I love planting seeds.

Reactions: Suidakra

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
Not planned, sorry.

------------------------------------------------

Considering the fights, one member on Discord had a nice idea. How about the gangs and villains have some territory control, resulting in a variety of enemies.

Had some thoughts on it and this might be the actual setting (villain names might change during work process):
police/heroes
city centre, housing estate
Dryed
forrest (event location, day 5), sewers, city park
Gadget Wizard (gang members might be modified/augmented)
shopping district
Gemini (shapeshifting assassin)
nothing
Gladia (and her biker gang)
slums
Jasper Norman (suspected criminal and pub owner)
warehouse district

I like the idea, but what is about you? Let me know what you think about it.
I like the idea. Don't forget dogs and degenerated perverts who wants to fondle our Shadow ;)

Sorry I'm not present on discord, but keep going !

• Haha

Gurumawaru

Feb 17, 2018
-I am always open for story and character ideas, but I dislike scat, pregnancy and spear like dicks on "normal" males
-I am a fan of wet and transparent clothes, guess what is planned for day 2
I prefer her get drug or something from villain organization. That make her in heat (drool dripping , lot of sweat , love juice is overflow etc.) when smell body fluids (saliva , sweat , blood , pussy juice etc.) or something like smoke of cigarette. And she will try to find the way to detoxicate.
Ex. In routine work when she smell smoke from customer. She is sweating till clothes is transparent and love juice dripping stain her panties. Night time on misson when she get some punch or hit someone making him or her bleeding that make pees herself , pussy juice leak her suit. And make she rethink about change her suit. More Revealing More Sexier.
P.S. Sorry for my bad english.

Last edited:

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I prefer her get drug or something from villain organization. That make her in heat (drool dripping , lot of sweat , love juice is overflow etc.) when smell body fluids (saliva , sweat , blood , pussy juice etc.) or something like smoke of cigarette. And she will try to find the way to detoxicate.
Ex. In routine work when she smell smoke from customer. She is sweating till clothes is transparent and love juice dripping stain her panties.
Damned, I like the way you are thinking about the triggering effects. Don´t know, if there is much love for it in the community, but I will absolutely keep it in mind.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Suidakra, just a couple of suggestions. Keep the picture a little brighter. Some of us have vision problems and the dark light does not help us at all. I know she is in her room at night or outside at night, but, it doesn't have to be so dark. I for one, will take your word for it that it is nighttime. Can the textbox be faded or disappear for certain scenes? And, I see she rides the bus, a favorite place of mine for groping and forced making out, the same goes for bar scenes. As her corruption increases, she needs to get a sluttier wardrobe and even stop wearing panties and bras.

Last edited:

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Some of us have vision problems and the dark light does not help us at all. I know she is in her room at night or outside at night, but, it doesn't have to be so dark.
There is an option on the PC in her apartment to make the nights brighter, but the bad thing about it, you have to change it on daytime or sleep another night to make the changes apply.
Only other solution so far would be the gamma settings of you monitor.

Can the textbox be faded or disappear for certain scenes?
I had a "hide text plug-in" , but using it, it was causing problems with the quest plug-in. But as you aren´t the first one to ask for it, I will have a look on it.

As her corruption increases, she needs to get a sluttier wardrobe and even stop wearing panties and bras.
Don´t be afraid, it will happen ;)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Skeeve1

May 10, 2022
Just i wrote in discord, i have trying your game. Some notes, if the change in her hero-outfit why without her swords ? Then in Yoga-class never put on shoes, only barefoot or special socks . Maybye in the gym more action, perhaps with a female in workout or in the shower;-) in pub with the guys on the edge drinking with the agent, she get drunk and go with her in her hotel and some hot action, because they is hot. In the other pub the guy say "Only for members " in the game later she can get in the room and the guy stand in front again, no problem to enter the room then. The innationweek for the undercover mission, i dont know, to submissive imao;-) I like the game and your work, the artwork is good but if they go out the other peasent to big :-D but not a big problem. In the clothes-shop i dont know why they is not more suspect bye the offer from the blind tailor, I like the idea they detected the hidden cam and like it a little to be a exhibitionistin or they found her pic or video in the internet or a hint from the agent or colleges etc. and get back in the clothes store and wants money for the pics ( not blackmailing the shopowner, only her percentage and more showing her body by buying new clothes ) As a heroine i think the must be stronger and not like i get drunk and get fucked, i thinking it must be her own choice, they is not submissive, i like it if they is more powerful in her actions what to do and what not, but that is only my opinion, too much games had the same plot, drunk drugs or blackmailing,fuck, submissive. I think you make your way with your new own ideas for the game. I wait for the next update. Have a nice day

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
if the change in her hero-outfit why without her swords ?
Seems to be an engine problem, I can auto-equip the outfits, but not the weapons, therefore I made the reminder after changing into the heroine suit.

Then in Yoga-class never put on shoes, only barefoot or special socks
Didn´t know about that. But nice that you have an eye for that detail.

Maybye in the gym more action,
Yeah, was asked for it with this version more often. The gym was only meant as a little stat booster, but I will keep in mind that people want some more action in the gym.

go with her in her hotel and some hot action, because they is hot.
Sounds weird after all the actions in the pub, but I guess this would be way to early to happen

The innationweek for the undercover mission, i dont know, to submissive imao;-)
Nora is pretty focused on her mission, she really wants to help the missing students. She is very naive, but you are right, maybe there should be some options for her to act less submissive.

I like the game and your work, the artwork is good but if they go out the other peasent to big
Thank you, but I don´t get the peasent thing, what do you want to say with it?

As a heroine i think the must be stronger and not like i get drunk and get fucked
Yeah, I went too far with it, somehow I wanted to deliver some "action". It happened, won´t change it, but I totally understand your point. But I also got some positive feedback on it, because it is showing, that she is still a human being with desires (in that case the alcohol).

I like the idea they detected the hidden cam and like it a little to be a exhibitionistin or they found her pic or video in the internet
Did not have in mind to have her detecting the footage, but this might be an option now ;)

Have a nice day
You aswell, thank you for the feedback.

• Red Heart

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I found the night light settings, hopefully that helps. There is a bestiality tag, let's get Jade a Great Dane to keep her company at night. She should be able to use the toilet for all functions (it's just a fact of life),(optional). There should be a calendar and clock on top of the page so we have an idea to know what day and time it is.

• Thinking Face

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
There is a bestiality tag, let's get Jade a Great Dane to keep her company at night.
Not a fan of it myself, but as some people where asking I made this an optional setting for the future.

She should be able to use the toilet for all functions (it's just a fact of life)
I am not offended by the optional pee, some small scenes are included and using the toilet is pretty obvious. But I will never make any scat related things, as I really dislike it, not even, if someone is willing to pay for it.

There should be a calendar and clock on top of the page
I had a calendar included at the first version (as PC and smartphone option), so I might bring it back. The clock is not necessary as there is only daytime and nighttime in the game.

Thanks again for your ideas and feedback

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of the first things I was asked, if it is possible to have a female biker gang in the game. I will make it happen, there are some solid ideas about that gang.
As I was talking about wrestling yesterday with a Discord member, I had in mind that Rhea Ripley might fit perfectly into the role as the gang leader, what do you think? (Obviously I will have to change her face a little, don´t want to be destroyed by her)
Rhea_Ripley_in_2019.jpg Rhea_Ripley_in_2024.jpg

rrg1.png rrg2.png rrg3.png rrg4.png

And here is a random render I made for our gym lovers ;)

80s, baby.png

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Not a fan of it myself, but as some people where asking I made this an optional setting for the future.

I am not offended by the optional pee, some small scenes are included and using the toilet is pretty obvious. But I will never make any scat related things, as I really dislike it, not even, if someone is willing to pay for it.

I had a calendar included at the first version (as PC and smartphone option), so I might bring it back. The clock is not necessary as there is only daytime and nighttime in the game.

Thanks again for your ideas and feedback

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of the first things I was asked, if it is possible to have a female biker gang in the game. I will make it happen, there are some solid ideas about that gang.
As I was talking about wrestling yesterday with a Discord member, I had in mind that Rhea Ripley might fit perfectly into the role as the gang leader, what do you think? (Obviously I will have to change her face a little, don´t want to be destroyed by her)
I love the Mama in the top right photo for biker mama.
There doesn't seem to be anything else to do in the Quest/Mission log and I've tried going everywhere at day and night, but, there is nothing happening, except for the gym. There is no visual in the gym. You just go there and pick a workout and go home.
I tried switching to Nora, but, I guess there is no action for her at this time.
Gang members hangout at the bar in the slums?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Seems to be an engine problem, I can auto-equip the outfits, but not the weapons, therefore I made the reminder after changing into the heroine suit.

Yeah, was asked for it with this version more often. The gym was only meant as a little stat booster, but I will keep in mind that people want some more action in the gym.

Sounds weird after all the actions in the pub, but I guess this would be way to early to happen

Nora is pretty focused on her mission, she really wants to help the missing students. She is very naive, but you are right, maybe there should be some options for her to act less submissive.

Yeah, I went too far with it, somehow I wanted to deliver some "action". It happened, won´t change it, but I totally understand your point. But I also got some positive feedback on it, because it is showing, that she is still a human being with desires (in that case the alcohol).

Did not have in mind to have her detecting the footage, but this might be an option now ;)

Girls are human too. They can lose it after enjoying one drink too many and regret the morning after doing something stupid. I loved the scene and it just made Raquel seem more like a normal girl. She is still young and dumb and learning. (thought I was going to say something else, didn't you?)

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 3066945

Overview:
Raquel Lopez is working as a forensic scientist for the local police. But she is also known for being the heroine Jade Shadow. Besides she wants to know who might be behind the deaths of her parents. Is the murder in the city park somehow connected with it?
Thread Updated: 2024-02-23
Release Date: 2024-02-22
Developer: Suidakra
Censored: No
Version: Day 4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Roadmap 2024:

Developer Notes:

Just want to thank you, we achieved the 2.000 downloads with my official links for the first time!

DOWNLOAD
Win :
WORKUPLOAD - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 2916092 View attachment 2916097 View attachment 2916099 View attachment 2916101 View attachment 2916103 View attachment 2951075 View attachment 3066956 View attachment 3066959 View attachment 3066962
I didn't find the scene where Jade fights the bad guys in the park, as in the scene pic above.

• Thinking Face

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
You just go there and pick a workout and go home.
It was just some idea to push stats (training the same thing 3 times adds 1 point to the stat), without anything going on in the gym. Didn´t know that people like to see something more there. This will change in the future.

Girls are human too. They can lose it after enjoying one drink too many and regret the morning after doing something stupid.
You are absolutely right about that, but at that point they don´t seem to like each other that much.

I didn't find the scene where Jade fights the bad guys in the park
It is the first evening, picking the heroine route, provoke them to fight you. The fight is pretty easy, because I am an idiot and added her weapons with this version, but tested the fights without weapons.

-----
I might need to work on a walktrough and FAQ, even as the game has not That much content now :unsure:

• Red Heart

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
It was just some idea to push stats (training the same thing 3 times adds 1 point to the stat), without anything going on in the gym. Didn´t know that people like to see something more there. This will change in the future.

You are absolutely right about that, but at that point they don´t seem to like each other that much.

It is the first evening, picking the heroine route, provoke them to fight you. The fight is pretty easy, because I am an idiot and added her weapons with this version, but tested the fights without weapons.

-----
I might need to work on a walktrough and FAQ, even as the game has not That much content now :unsure:
As in some games when all events are seen or done, a notice is made that all current content has been viewed and that you can continue, say, like at the gym, to increase your stats.

Skeeve1

May 10, 2022

I know that now, first i dont understand this, my misunderstanding ( english is not my language :) )

No problem, i had practice yoga in the past.

I like it for the state booster, but why not the practice and fun too :)

Oh, i was thinking girl/girl action with the agent in the hotel about the 3choice but i am not dissapointed , only a thought ( because i hot like girl/girl scenes)

Too naive for a undercover mission ist bad, imao 1708883787606.png 1708883784010.png

Ok, i mean if you outside the house Jade is short/small but the other people are in relation to Jade a little to big, but not really a problem for me, dont worry.

I know, alk is a drug too but i think they can have fun with less alk but only if they will it too, because they get horny or had simple lust of sex to her own condition, more fun for they and maybye her partner, partners male or female ( i think Nora and the agent a threesome or Jade and Nora or Nora and the Agent , but it is only a idea from me :p so no pressure) Yes her deires, so sex and fetishes like peeing , only a thought after the scene in the pub.

Just a idea because everybody need money and if Jade can earn and had fun at the same time, fetish :p , i think from her job they had a eye for suspect things about her and the offer for the clothes are too good. I dont think they must exposed outside but hot sexy clothes like short photpants or skirts and short t-shirts or bluses. 1708884404099.png :p

your welcome, i appreciate your fast honestly answer

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
As in some games when all events are seen or done, a notice is made that all current content has been viewed
Oh, there is a notification at the end of the version with 2 quests left which state that they will continue next version. Afterwards there is not much to do, besides beating one enemy in the slums again and again and again.

Skeeve1

May 10, 2022
Oh, there is a notification at the end of the version with 2 quests left which state that they will continue next version. Afterwards there is not much to do, besides beating one enemy in the slums again and again and again.
I know it is the beginning from the game and i see much potential in your game. I know you cannnot make all player happy so i think, input is good but make your way too.

Honestly, i dont like scat and bestialy must not a have too but if you decide yes i can life with that , but watersports its ok for me :p . ( The Office Wife had a scene in a restroom with her coworker in the retaurant or a other game a scene in the shower a mother and her girl Slowly i began to like watersports)

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes