RPGM Alterverse - Jade Shadow [Spring update 2024, part 1] [Suidakra]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Rachel title.png

Overview:
Raquel Lopez is working as a forensic scientist for the local police. But she is also known for being the heroine Jade Shadow. Besides she wants to know who might be behind the deaths of her parents. Is the murder in the city park somehow connected with it?
Thread Updated: 2024-04-21
Release Date: 2024-04-18
Developer: Suidakra
Censored: No
Version: Spring 2024, part 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Roadmap 2024:

Developer Notes:

Just want to thank you, we achieved the 2.000 downloads with my official links for the first time!

Warning! This version ends with a "dead end" as I didn´t finish the last quest so far.

DOWNLOAD
Win (Spring 2024, part 1):

Win (day 4 update): - - -

gym sauna100.png park crime03.png pub gossip 13.png Raquel wake up01.png shadow in the park32.png way of corruption04.png pub gossip again07.png murder in the bus04.png black shadow01.png

Last edited:

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Suidakra welcome and congrats on your first release. Please follow this link and make a request to claim the dev tag, best of luck and drop a ticket if you need something ! :BootyTime:
Thank you for welcoming me and for the alternate download links aswell.
I also want to thank JasNom and Maxh for their support on this rough and way too long journey to this release.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AlterverseJadeShadow-D1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Love
Reactions: Suidakra

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
I've chosen the park and no one want to talk to me...what am I missing ? Fixed, I didn't see the person at the bus stop.
Besides this, game looks promising, and better than the "inspiration game". Already mechanics explained. I love torn clothes in battle.

I saw a dog in the park, may I ask if bestiality can appear altough it's just the beginning of the game ?
Thx for your work

• Red Heart
Reactions: Suidakra

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Looks to be inspired by 'green shadow rachel', is that the case?
Yes, you are absolutely right about it. Alona will find her way into the game aswell for some quests, but I just want to honor her, nothing very big is planned so far. As for Nora, she is also a character from another game named Way of Corruption, for which I made some fan art and its developer kindly allowed me to use her for my game aswell.
Sounds like I am "lending" a lot :LOL:.

Last edited:

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
First of all, thank you for your kind words.

I saw a dog in the park, may I ask if bestiality can appear altough it's just the beginning of the game ?
To be honest, the dog was just meant as decoration, never thought about bestiality until now. I will put it on the list for optional content, if some people want it.

I love torn clothes in battle.
Yeah, the battle system is quite basic for now, but this is something I really want to add in the future.

By the way, there is also a discord server for the game and the fan art stuff I am doing. If anyone is interested to join, just contact me.

Last edited:

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Curse them melee favoring Punks these days...for not being intimidated by someone brandishing white weapon!
Hey, it is 2 vs 1, they got the manpower. And they are a little drunk, only the bottle wasn´t brave enough and disappeared in that scene. :sneaky:

Reactions: Zack SNIDEr

fantom2u

Mar 14, 2018
I couldn't find the gym. I went to the shopping district, but didn't see it anywhere.

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
It looks really good. Can the animation be looped?
Technically it is possible, but I didn´t add a loop option, because I thought the animation isn´t worth it. You can find the animation in the movies folder.

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I couldn't find the gym. I went to the shopping district, but didn't see it anywhere.
Leave the shopping district on the upper right road. The gym idea was very spontaneous, thats why I made it that complicated ;)

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes