RPGM Onhold Alterverse - Jade Shadow [Spring update 2024, part 1] [Suidakra]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I made some surveys on discord, but I need some more feedback.

Survey 1: On which kind of story path should the game focus?
1) The revenge path (who killed mom and dad?) - 2) The city park murder/police story (there will be more murder and other cases) - 3) Side character stories (like Nora, Agent Alina or other heroes/heroines) - 4) A good mixture of all - 5) Drop the game and just give us (sexy) renders - 6) I have ideas for another path/direction

Survey 2: Which Agent Alina would you prefer (bodytype is the same and the hair color can be adjusted)?
Alina Agent Suit.png Agent alternate.png

Survey 3: Custom sprites for everyone or just for important and quest related people?

Survey 4: What kinds of kinks or fetishes should be optional? So far it is pee and bestiality. And I will never do anything scat related!

Option 6 in survey 1 and the fetishes named in survey 4 won´t necessarily be included into the game, but are options to think about, if fitting into it.

Last edited:

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
Suidakra Survey 1 : Revenge and police story (cases of murder) seems to be a good mix. Side characters could be a nice touch but often take time to develop, time taken from the main story.
Why not fight the crime at night (wich is the base plot ?) and investigate officialy the day ?

Survey 2 : First agent

Survey 3 : I'd say quest related but it's up to you to make balance between your time devoted to the development, and the advancing of the game

Survey 4 : Overall, fetishes that can be assembled with the main or side quests.
- Sexual harassment in battle of course but in the free roam too (optional) ;
- Prostitution ? depend how it is storytold
- Light bondage, petplay. Like loose a bet and the dare is to be walked on a leash and on all fours.

Thanks you to ask us, keep going there is a lot of potential.

FallenAvatar

Aug 6, 2016
Survey 1: On which kind of story path should the game focus?
2) The city park murder/police story (there will be more murder and other cases)
6) I always liked miniscenes in the city (a molester on the bus, a perv reporter looking for naughty photos, etc), similar to Selena One Hour Agent

Survey 2: Which Agent Alina would you prefer (bodytype is the same and the hair color can be adjusted)?
First one

Survey 3: Custom sprites for everyone or just for important and quest related people?
Only for important characters

Survey 4: What kinds of kinks or fetishes should be optional? So far it is pee and bestiality. And I will never do anything scat related!
No idea what to say. If you play this tipe of games you should know what to expect (humiliation, rape, sexual harassment, etc). maybe gore for a bad end?

Reactions: Suidakra

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Revenge and police story (cases of murder) seems to be a good mix.
Totally agree with you, but for now they are 2 different story pathes, therefore I want to see, if any of this pathes gets no feedback, because there is no interest on it.

Why not fight the crime at night (wich is the base plot ?) and investigate officialy the day ?
The idea to avoid attention by not doing Raquel and Jade Shadow quest in a row, but parallel, seemed to be the best solution. But as attention (by villains) rises I guess changing it the way you mentioned is more logic.

I always liked miniscenes in the city (a molester on the bus, a perv reporter looking for naughty photos, etc), similar to Selena One Hour Agent
I loved Selena One Hour Agent, I already had some bus molester in mind, while "quick travelling" per bus stations.

If you play this tipe of games you should know what to expect (humiliation, rape, sexual harassment, etc).
Absolutely correct, but there might be scenes that most of people want to avoid, which I personally had not in mind to include, but was asked for.
For now pee and bestiality scenes will be basically turned off, but there is an option to activate them. Both fetishes are not included yet and I have no plans for it in near future. But you are right, gore should be on that list aswell.

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
how am I supposed to fight in this.png
A little status update:
So far 2 quests are written, renders for the first one are also done.
I build some locations in DAZ, like her workplace and her "computer room" in the apartment.
The chief is also more or less done.
The render above is not game related, I just had to do some silly stuff.

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022
I remember askibg you a simple question and you not being able to answer it

But ill try again

The original shit games had shota content will these games have shita garbage too ?

Is there a coruption system or sunmission system can you willingly choose h scenes and not just have to lose in combat ?

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
The update for day 2 is ready. It is only a short update with 4 small quest (3 story quests, 1 side quest about Nora) and some fixes/changes.
I planned to release a day 2 + 3 patch around 20th to the end of October.
But as I am short on time the next days, maybe weeks, I might not work on the game within this period, therefore I just release this short update. Hope you enjoy it.

EDIT: Surveys 2 and 3 are closed, the majority decided for agent Alina on the left and for the important people sprites.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AlterverseJadeShadow-D2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
The update for day 2 is ready. It is only a short update with 4 small quest (3 story quests, 1 side quest about Nora) and some fixes/changes.
I planned to release a day 2 + 3 patch around 20th to the end of October.
But as I am short on time the next days, maybe weeks, I might not work on the game within this period, therefore I just release this short update. Hope you enjoy it.
workupload pixeldrain

EDIT: Surveys 2 and 3 are closed, the majority decided for agent Alina on the left and for the important people sprites.
When I need to speak to Nora for the second time (quest "Poisoned") it's the same event as the first time, when she explains that she's entering the sorority. Bug ?

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
When I need to speak to Nora for the second time (quest "Poisoned") it's the same event as the first time, when she explains that she's entering the sorority.
I don´t see any connection between the quests. "Poisoned" is only about checking the dead body and taking blood samples. Afterwards you should visit the chief for "The agent" quest. Nora shouldn´t be involved in any other quest than the side quest.

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
I don´t see any connection between the quests. "Poisoned" is only about checking the dead body and taking blood samples. Afterwards you should visit the chief for "The agent" quest. Nora shouldn´t be involved in any other quest than the side quest.
My bad. I have re-play it and here it what I have :

After meeting the chief, you have to talk to Alticuas in the book-store. After a night sleep, Raquel speak about try to find Nore (again ?) and Mr Lauren so need to check the email. There the quest "Poisoned" come back with the last task to talk to the chief but nothing happen when I talk to him ; and you can again talk to Nora and trigger the same event.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Suidakra

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
My bad. I have re-play it and here it what I have ....
Okay, I see the problem. I made a self switch to avoid the quests triggering again. But it seems that this self switch isn´t working on old saves, my new one runs without any problem.
Another problem with old saves seems to be the skill "sleeping powder" and her nightwear (the item, not the sprite) is missing.
Don´t know how to fix the self switch issue, but I will have a look on it. Easiest way for now is to start a new game and I keep in mind that self switches seem to be a bad solution.

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
Ah yes, forget to tell it was an old save.
Will start a fresh game at the next upadte. Thx for looking at it.

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Some irrelevant news:
I thought about making a Halloween event, which would postpone day 3. The Discord community decided against that idea, but I will create some renders as bonus.

Halloween preview.png

While talking about that event, we realized that there is a lack of Asian characters. I worked on it and present you Yukina, a punk rock loving girl from the slums. I have something in mind for her, but this won´t affect the next releases.

Yukina02.png

I also worked on getting some light into the game.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes