RPGM Onhold Alterverse - Jade Shadow [Spring update 2024, part 1] [Suidakra]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Dirk87

Jul 23, 2017
Looks great so far, but it is obviously just a very early "demo". Right now you cannot see every scene without leaning heavily on the save/load function.
The Map is huuuuge and the defacto 2 characters (civilian/hero) each with their own scenes shows huge potential for a lot of content (just like daddy combin has shown with a different shade of green :D). You've earned a follow :)

• Love
Reactions: Suidakra

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Soory,where can I find Nora?
You can find her right besides the pub in the warehouse district, but the game ends at that point for now.

Looks great so far, but it is obviously just a very early "demo".
That describes the actual state very well.

Right now you cannot see every scene without leaning heavily on the save/load function.
You must not save/load everything. If you go for the hero route the civilian route is unlocked in the recollection room aswell, same for the other way.

The Map is huuuuge
Yeah, starting with the map and database took some time, but from now on the focus should be on the quests and getting some life into the city.

Reactions: ZEROYMAR

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
You must not save/load everything. If you go for the hero route the civilian route is unlocked in the recollection room aswell, same for the other way.
Shame we can't do both routes. Maybe you can make it like we need to do the two to complete the quest ?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Game/Story looks Cool. Would be awesome to see the Jade Shadow have the possibility to become corrupt, it would be make her more vigilant to try to avoid temptation, to keep her on the straight and narrow.

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Lol another green shadow ?
Inspired by Green Shadow, but I hope that the differences are obvious.

Shame we can't do both routes.
Technically possible, sure. But as the game grows it would not make much sense in my opinion. That´s why I unlocked "all routes" in recollection room, regardless which route you take.

I am some people and I want it.
And I prefer Batgirls titties... But I see that there is interest in it.

Game/Story looks Cool. Would be awesome to see the Jade Shadow have the possibility to become corrupt, it would be make her more vigilant to try to avoid temptation, to keep her on the straight and narrow.
Thank you. And for sure the possibility of her becoming corrupt will be given. I also had some thoughts about her becoming a villain, but at this point I don´t have quite an idea about to handle it.

For now it is listening to your proposals, compare it with my ideas, think about the next 3 updates and focus on the next one.

batmantitties

Sep 17, 2017
How dare you? Batman has the juiciest bat titties of them all.
Glad to see you're listening to the people, that's always good coming from a dev. And I think the recollection room unlocking the scenes you didn't get to see anyway is a fantastic idea, I wish more games with branching paths did that.
Also, thanks for considering adding bestiality, I know it's not a priority but it's still nice to know.

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Also, thanks for considering adding bestiality, I know it's not a priority but it's still nice to know.
There are now settings on her computer in the apartment that ask to give permission to show different kinks and fetishes. Basic option is "no". But let Raquel grow into it, she wouldn´t mate with a dog on day 1 (and I don´t have any dogs in my DAZ library).
These settings are coming with the next update.

Reactions: batmantitties

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
The original game was interesting, Green Shadow is a very sexy character, it was interesting to watch the corruption of a superheroine. But wanted more content and didn't like scat.
Remake was needed, good luck to the author, the heroine looks cute!

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Inspired by Green Shadow, but I hope that the differences are obvious.

Technically possible, sure. But as the game grows it would not make much sense in my opinion. That´s why I unlocked "all routes" in recollection room, regardless which route you take.

Thank you. And for sure the possibility of her becoming corrupt will be given. I also had some thoughts about her becoming a villain, but at this point I don´t have quite an idea about to handle it.

For now it is listening to your proposals, compare it with my ideas, think about the next 3 updates and focus on the next one.
well fantastic, it would be awesome to watch the fall of a super heroine to lust and or evil. Lust and Temptation can be very persuasive. The Villains would try to sway the Jade Shadow for sure.

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022
I hated the original game but i thought it had potential i like powerful female protags which can CHOOSE to be submissive how much choise is there in the game i dont like the female mc just being vuolated i hope there is something akin to DEFENESTRATION were the mc can choose to be brainwashed i want a powerful mc who willingly allows herself to become some gangs cumdumpster

How much willing sub content is there ?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I hated the original game but i thought it had potential i like powerful female protags which can CHOOSE to be submissive how much choise is there in the game i dont like the female mc just being vuolated i hope there is something akin to DEFENESTRATION were the mc can choose to be brainwashed i want a powerful mc who willingly allows herself to become some gangs cumdumpster

My biggest pet peeve of the Green Shadow was yea, she would have to lose to the bad guys to get naughty. She looked like she enjoyed the outcome most of the time except that nasty Scat scene, having said that no matter how many times she would lose and have a good time, she would not get tempted to the dark side for lack of a better term. She never turned on her Heroes.

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
For now, nothing, if you don´t count a willingly nip slip to distract someone.

Raquel is in her late 20s, she is sexual experienced and she knows how to use her body, not only in fighting situations. That´s why she doesn´t start with a morality of 100.

My biggest pet peeve of the Green Shadow was yea, she would have to lose to the bad guys to get naughty.
I will try my best to make this based on "her" decisons, but the bad guys will still be a factor.

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022
For now, nothing, if you don´t count a willingly nip slip to distract someone.

Raquel is in her late 20s, she is sexual experienced and she knows how to use her body, not only in fighting situations. That´s why she doesn´t start with a morality of 100.

I will try my best to make this based on "her" decisons, but the bad guys will still be a factor.
I dident say she should be pure as mature as possible please but i like the willing submissive archetype not having to lose a bad rpgm combat sequence to get a scene

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Does the future fight will have H-action ? (capture her, groping, more...)
As the first main villain is revealed his or her goons will be around the town. These goons should have some groping attacks and more.

dident say she should be pure as mature as possible
To be honest, I really don´t understand all of what you have written.

i like the willing submissive archetype not having to lose a bad rpgm combat sequence to get a scene
There will be scenes after losing combat, there will be scenes without combat. For the people that don´t like the combat I made the 3 skills that make her surrender, kill all enemies or knock all of them out.

Reactions: Ondodoher
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes