RPGM Onhold Alterverse - Jade Shadow [Spring update 2024, part 1] [Suidakra]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
WE. WANT. FIGHT. hum...sorry, we need to capture the killer. :sneaky:
There will be a fight on the day 3 update, depending on the chosen route (with a murderer suspect). On day 4 the killer/villain will be revealed and afterwards some goons can be fought in the city. Maybe on day 5 there will be the first fight with the villain, could also be day 6 or 7.

Saras008

Jun 26, 2019
Hi. Love the game so far!
Mind if I ask for an invite for the discord server? The one in the homepage is no longer valid

Reactions: Suidakra

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
for day 3 is ready. You have to start a new game, because of the changes I made on the light system. Wish you much fun with a hopefully bugfree version. Update of the first post and alternative links follow tomorrow, I need a break.

EDIT: Updated the links and changelog in the first post.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AlterverseJadeShadow-D3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: worming

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
hm no "rape" tag in a combat game... sus... game over when you lose?
So far it is "only" a blowjob after a loss, don´t know, if that counts as rape for everyone. Therefore no rape tag so far.
I plan not to make a game over after lost fights. Maybe after a fight with one of the main villains, but I am not a fan of it.

Есть ли в этой игре анимации?
May you ask in English? I don´t understand your language.

Reactions: k2ren

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
I didn't know there are two Green Rachel inspired games in development. Gotta say I like your Green Rachel/Jade Shadow the most compared to the other project or even the original. I am actually more of an Agent Alona fan myself and am a bit saddened that you made a good render of her yet you have nothing big planned for her. :(

Edit: Btw your Discord invite is invalid for some reason

Last edited:

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I didn't know there are two Green Rachel inspired games in development.
We were both modding the original game, as I was asked to make a newer version, I was not sure about it and Hellios began to work on it. But somehow I started to like the idea and started my own version.

Gotta say I like your Green Rachel/Jade Shadow the most compared to the other project or even the original.
Thank you.

I am actually more of an Agent Alona fan myself and am a bit saddened that you made a good render of her yet you have nothing big planned for her.
I am a huge Alona fan myself, but I don´t want to take JasNom his toy away. ;)
This game should focus on Raquel. There will be content with Alina, but she will leave the city somewhere in the future.
If someone is interested in doing an Alona/Alina game and wants my version of her, count me in.

If I had the time I would produce a whole Alterverse series, but that won´t happen.

And this link hopefully works. Be aware, new members have only restricted access to the channels.

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
I am a huge Alona fan myself, but I don´t want to take JasNom his toy away. ;)
This game should focus on Raquel. There will be content with Alina, but she will leave the city somewhere in the future.
If someone is interested in doing an Alona/Alina game and wants my version of her, count me in.
Well let's hope JasNom will be able to make his Agent Alona game one day.

My only complaint about the game after I played it is that it's too dark for me at night. I sometimes have trouble knowing where Raquel is and navigation can become a bit of annoying as a result.

Also, how does gym training works? I focused three times on AGI but my AGI still stays the same.

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Well let's hope JasNom will be able to make his Agent Alona game one day.
As far as I know, he gave up on it, but hope dies last.

My only complaint about the game after I played it is that it's too dark for me at night.
Looks fine on my PC, but maybe I have lighter gamma setting in general. Let´s see, if others have the same issue as you.

Also, how does gym training works? I focused three times on AGI but my AGI still stays the same.
You need 5 trainings in one category to raise the value. Maybe too much for the beginning, but as there are no hard version endings it would be theoretically possible to play a hundred days and train each day.
But I guess it would be fine to reduce the needed trainings by 1 or 2 with the next update.

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Depending on the 2 star rating by k2ren we had a very kind conversation afterwards.
We stated or points, talked about issues and expactions and parted ways friendly.
I am not mad about that low rating, but surely I was sursprised.

If you have issues with the game, feel free to contact me.
If I fail your expactions, ask me what could be changed or ask yourself, if your expactions are too high.

First of all I create this, because I like that kind of work (mostly), but I don´t create this only for me.
I can´t fullfill all expactations, this won´t be a fuckfest from the beginning and there are things I absolutely dislike
and will never be part of the game, like scat, pregnancy and sexual interactions with minors.

But I am open for ideas and suggestions for improvement, as long as it fits to the theme of the game and its community.

Thank you.

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018

Bugs fixed
-> pub gossip, not able to leave the toilet
-> murder in a bus, freezing game if talking to police officer from left side

training in the gym requirements to rise a value changed from 5 to 3
you can rise every value only once for now!

nights are less dark, but you have to start a new game for it (works aswell, if you sleep and skip the previous dark night)
green circle markers should be seen better now

Damned, I have forgotten the recollection room again :rolleyes:

Last edited:

FallenAvatar

Aug 6, 2016
Depending on the 2 star rating by k2ren we had a very kind conversation afterwards.
We stated or points, talked about issues and expactions and parted ways friendly.
I am not mad about that low rating, but surely I was sursprised.

If you have issues with the game, feel free to contact me.
If I fail your expactions, ask me what could be changed or ask yourself, if your expactions are too high.

First of all I create this, because I like that kind of work (mostly), but I don´t create this only for me.
I can´t fullfill all expactations, this won´t be a fuckfest from the beginning and there are things I absolutely dislike
and will never be part of the game, like scat, pregnancy and sexual interactions with minors.

But I am open for ideas and suggestions for improvement, as long as it fits to the theme of the game and its community.

Thank you.
I wouldn't worry about k2ren's review; all they know is to talk nonsense and criticize other people's work, even though they haven't contributed financially. If you look at their comments, that's pretty much all they do. The game has potential, and what's important is that you, as the developer, enjoy it, so you don't end up burning out and abandoning the project. I understand that people have different opinions and tastes, but what I don't understand is when, instead of looking for something else, they dedicate themselves to belittling it and trying to make you look bad. The bathroom bug, for example, could be solved by clicking with the mouse, and that way, you could get out of there. The issue of darkness is related to the screen configuration, although it's true that slightly less darkness could work. As an idea, the recollection room could always be illuminated (if you enter at night, it's dark xD).

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
doggy.png
By the way, I was asked on a previous version, if she will have sex with a dog, here we go.

Okay, don´t take this serious, I just needed to render some bullshit without putting any effort in it.
As an idea, the recollection room could always be illuminated (if you enter at night, it's dark xD)
There are about a dozen light sources now in the recollection room, just extract the attached file into the data folder.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes