RPGM Onhold Alterverse - Jade Shadow [Spring update 2024, part 1] [Suidakra]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
new_work_appearance.png
Last chance to "vote" on Discord for her new style at work, coming with the next update.
Surely you can also discuss about it on this thread, I am always open for your opinion.
Vote is open until the end of Saints at Vikings on Sunday.

Talking about the new update, I started writing on the first quest.
But besides a birthday of a friend I will work on 2 paid customs that are not part of the game this weekend.​

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
2 quest are fully written and scripted.
[Story]The makeover, this one is about as long as [Story]Pub gossip again, but with less routes and the first quest to have a requirement. (With more than 70 morality she will show less skin)
[Story]Dead ends, short quest in the police station.

Reactions: Frank Chateau

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I struggled a little with the flu, but feeling better day by day.
No renders done so far, but at least I wrote and scripted another 2 quests.
[Story]The informant II
[Nora]Way of corruption III

Stay healthy!

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
Take care of you, it's the most important.

I must admit I was a little bit disapointed by the last update, but I think it's for the better, building the story.

Reactions: Suidakra

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Take care of you, it's the most important.
Thank you.

I must admit I was a little bit disapointed by the last update, but I think it's for the better, building the story.
May I ask, what was disappointing for you? What were you hoping for? You can also answer via DM. I am thankful for every kind of feedback, as long as it is reasonable.

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
Thank you.

May I ask, what was disappointing for you? What were you hoping for? You can also answer via DM. I am thankful for every kind of feedback, as long as it is reasonable.
Well, I didn't take the " Pub " path so I felt like I've missed some of the update.
To be fair, disapointing may not be the good word. I think I was expecting more interactions with NPC, like trade some words with them, or have a beginning of a side quest in the gym.

Game's still lokking promising ;)

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Well, I didn't take the " Pub " path so I felt like I've missed some of the update.
To be fair, disapointing may not be the good word. I think I was expecting more interactions with NPC, like trade some words with them, or have a beginning of a side quest in the gym.

Game's still lokking promising ;)
Yeah, I have forgotten to put the pub scene into the recollecion room, even on the fixed version.
The gym was a spontanious idea, few days before the initial release. To be honest, I have no big plans for it right now. But you are right, it should be more than just a stat boost location.
About the NPCs, I guess when the storyline about Dryed is over I need to make a "let the city feel alive" update. No story progression, just filling the city with NPCs and some ordinary smalltalk situations or maybe some silly sidequests, like rescueing an old womans cat from a tree.

Little overview about my "normal" work scedule for the game.
On weekdays I have got one or two hours per day to work on the game, weekends depend on social interaction and other activities.
After an update is done, I normally take 3 to 5 days, to get the head free, work on bug fixes and to go through the feedback.
Afterwards I start writing and scripting the first quest and then I start to set up the scene in DAZ and start to render.
While rendering I start to write the 2nd quest and so on.
So far it is about 130 hours working with the RPG Maker and even more for the renders.

Mrs_Pichler.png
And to end this with some positive news. I feel quite better and started to work on the new characters for the next update. The woman above is Mrs. Pichler, Noras P.E. teacher.

Last edited:

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Little update:
All quests are written and scripted.
The fights with the "Children of Dryed" are done, but might need to be balanced
The first quest is rendered (about 40 renders)

Post-51908804-20230127T01061238bd7e9952e95e80fcf3d612143c3327-436x436.jpg

I am waiting for some response, this beautiful woman (in my opinion) is doing a Nora scene (that is not part of the game), because she likes the character. We worked on a 15 minutes script, as she told me the filming was done on Saturday.
Depending on the video, Nora might get a little overhaul, while working undercover.

I keep you informed.

• Wow
Reactions: Ondodoher

Buffman666

Feb 21, 2021
View attachment 3072338
By the way, I was asked on a previous version, if she will have sex with a dog, here we go.

Okay, don´t take this serious, I just needed to render some bullshit without putting any effort in it.

There are about a dozen light sources now in the recollection room, just extract the attached file into the data folder.

This could work as some Mascot at the school you have to fight or something and this is the losing scene.

Easy enough for a backstory:

1. Mascot steals Cheerleaders panties / Drugs cheerleaders drinks to have sex with them (depending on what you want to do)
2. Green Shadow Investigates panty thief / drugs
3. Finds Mascots panty stash / catches him spiking drinks/putting drugs in drinks
4. Confronts Mascot
5. Win = Gives back panties/reported to police/arrested for drugs
6. Lose = Fucked by Mascot and: A. Green Shadow has panties stolen and these are put on display for all to see after getting fucked or B. Green shadow is drugged and left on side of the road forgetting what happened

;)

• Haha
Reactions: Suidakra

Kripper10

Jan 7, 2018
How much bondage content is in the game so far? Or is it fairly light? While I am just one fellow, I do enjoy games like this a bit more when there's a fair bit of bondage involved XD.

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
How much bondage content is in the game so far? Or is it fairly light? While I am just one fellow, I do enjoy games like this a bit more when there's a fair bit of bondage involved XD.
There is no bondage content so far, but there will be some in the future. Just let me know, what you like.

Last edited:

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Above is one of the 5 bus molester renders I made for her new work outfit. Renders on other outfits will depend on the feedback. Each of them has a 5% chance to show up, when travelling by bus through the the city.
And now some good news for me and bad news for you:
As I am in a fresh and developing relationship, I have less time to work on the game right now. I was done with writing and scripting very fast and was absolute sure that the new update will be ready around Christmas. But I am not able to make this happen, I am not even sure, if I it will be done until the end of the year.
Sorry, but all I can ask for is your patience.

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
general gamma settings in game ???
Unfortunately there are no gamma settings in RPG Maker. You have to rise gamma on windows setting or your monitor itself.
I personally have no issues with basic windows gamma and 70 % gamma on my monitor. But I guess that also depends on the monitor itself and personal habits .

EDIT: Quickly worked on a setting to choose between 3 light setting for the night now. Will upload it in a view minutes, after testing it.

EDIT2: Night light settings are available on the PC in the apartment now. Just extract the files, savety copy of the files is recommanded!

EDIT3: Quests that will cause a day to night change still run with the old value, can´t upload a fix for that, because the maps contain day 4 data and will crash the game, sorry.

Last edited:

huo9876

Jun 14, 2021
Unfortunately there are no gamma settings in RPG Maker. You have to rise gamma on windows setting or your monitor itself.
I personally have no issues with basic windows gamma and 70 % gamma on my monitor. But I guess that also depends on the monitor itself and personal habits .

EDIT: Quickly worked on a setting to choose between 3 light setting for the night now. Will upload it in a view minutes, after testing it.
thank you very much

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes