cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
First of all, you need to go to the closed door in that room and then you can do the minigame. Then there's a red orb next to the crystals. That orb will activate the sound in the crystals. Then, you have to tune the crystals so they reproduce the exact same sound you heard before. The "octaves" go from -2 to 2, and the secuence changes from player to player, so your secuence is unique. Good luck.
Geez. if only that was more obvious.

Developer, you need to remark this as a guide.
I had to use rpgmz-tool to cheat the gate open.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
It is considered incest any sexual action with a relative with 2 or less points in between. let me explain. If we were doing a genealogic tree, going up fromyou to your mother or father would be 1 point. Then, going to one of their sisters would be another point (2 points, aunts). But doing the daughter of your mother/father's sister (your cousin) would be 3 points. That's actually the reason why you can legally marry your cousin in many countries without that being incest (even if it is), while you can't bang you aunt or mother because that is considered illegal incest. A lawyer could explain it better, but I think I explained myself just fine.
I tried to explain it, but you didn't listen.
I have worked with a lot of incest families due to my actual profession, so I know something about it.

There is a slight difference between biology and legal mumbo-jumbo. Law does not define incest, biology does. Read on...:

Incest is, yes, one to two steps away in a direct line. An aunt/uncle isn't in a direct line, since they are not of the same blood as you (your parent's sibling doesn't share close enough DNA for it to actually be inbreeding). That is why sex with an aunt or cousin is not biologically regarded as incest.

An aunt is not two steps away in your direct blood line. A grandparent is. An aunt is two steps away, but in an indirect line which makes it legal. A first cousin is three steps away.

Again, incest if: child, sibling, parent, grandchild or grandparent.
You can, in most countries, marry your niece, cousin, aunt or uncle. That is why it is not incest if you have sex with them (and sex with them is legal in all western cultures. In very few prudish countries, like the US, you cannot marry your aunt or cousin even though it is legal to have sex with them, but you can in most other western countries).

And here I didn't even talk about aunts of marriage - an aunt who married your parent's sibling. There is no blood relation and absolutely no discussion that this could never be regarded as incest. I didn't include this originally because in this game, the aunt is MC's mother's sister (if she actually is his mother, but that's what he thinks at least).

On a funny note, many games try to make it "okay" for stepsiblings to have sex. That is actually, for some reason, illegal in most western countries, even if the stepsiblings don't share any DNA. This is legal stuff: the family connection is too close.

vvvnvvv

Jan 10, 2023
How many sex scenes are in the game right now? Really dig the art and just wanna know if I should dig in now or wait for some of the stories to get over that line.

Pero95

Oct 17, 2022
I have worked with a lot of incest families due to my actual profession, so I know something about it.

There is a slight difference between biology and legal mumbo-jumbo. Law does not define incest, biology does. Read on...:

Incest is, yes, one to two steps away in a direct line. An aunt/uncle isn't in a direct line, since they are not of the same blood as you (your parent's sibling doesn't share close enough DNA for it to actually be inbreeding). That is why sex with an aunt or cousin is not biologically regarded as incest.

An aunt is not two steps away in your direct blood line. A grandparent is. An aunt is two steps away, but in an indirect line which makes it legal. A first cousin is three steps away.

You can, in most countries, marry your niece, cousin, aunt or uncle. That is why it is not incest if you have sex with them (and sex with them is legal in all western cultures. In very few prudish countries, like the US, you cannot marry your aunt or cousin even though it is legal to have sex with them, but you can in most other western countries).

And here I didn't even talk about aunts of marriage - an aunt who married your parent's sibling. There is no blood relation and absolutely no discussion that this could never be regarded as incest. I didn't include this originally because in this game, the aunt is MC's mother's sister (if she actually is his mother, but that's what he thinks at least).

On a funny note, many games try to make it "okay" for stepsiblings to have sex. That is actually, for some reason, illegal in most western countries, even if the stepsiblings don't share any DNA. This is legal stuff: the family connection is too close.
What's your profession? Incest hunter?

• Haha
Reactions: includes

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021

No you did not try to explain anything, you simply said that sex with aunt is not incest. NOW you have explained, and far better than I did by the way. This is what I was trying to explain, but better.

Bow2WildChicken

Dec 7, 2017
I just wanna give props to the dev for releasing a linux version. Thinking of us who have a Steamy Fap Deck. Saves me time from copying files and creating my own linux version :')

alexo_118

May 24, 2018
Just downloaded this game and I loved it. It has a Town Of Passion vibe to it that's very nostalgic. The only thing is that after playing the current story with every other character I started with Romi. Everything was going great but then on the mision where you both go to a tent the game just stops and I can't do anything. I've tried a couple of times but it always has the same result. Hope this gets solved on the next update. Looking forward to more content

Reactions: Lil_Yni

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020

to the first part, that's arguing of if the definition of incest is when the genetics get fucked after rinse and repeat, or if done within a single generation. pretty dang sure after 3 successive generations of cousin breeding the recessive genes will start to show... if not be problematic health wise. take for example.

1673439675101.png

if i remember right that 6.25% double or triples when done even twice. it isn't a flat COI percentage but cumulative and/or multiplicative. (could be wrong about multiplicative, it could simply stack.)

as for the other in-law/step incest bullshit, i completely agree. it's pretty fucking retarded and i'd actually like to hear an actual logical argument made for it tbh. not one made by some smuck who 'just don't like it'.

kinda hope the game dev here fucks off patreon and goes to a more thought crime free platform like subcribestar. because i for one am sick and tired of art and comedy being censored by asshats for no good reasons. (no irl person or animal was harmed in the making of this game right?! :p )

Last edited:
Reactions: muthaluva

massquerade

Jan 21, 2018
to the first part, that's arguing of if the definition of incest is when the genetics get fucked after rinse and repeat, or if done within a single generation. pretty dang sure after 3 successive generations of cousin breeding the recessive genes will start to show... if not be problematic health wise. take for example.

View attachment 2302657

if i remember right that 6.25% double or triples when done even twice. it isn't a flat COI percentage but cumulative and/or multiplicative. (could be wrong about multiplicative, it could simply stack.)

as for the other in-law/step incest bullshit, i completely agree. it's pretty fucking retarded and i'd actually like to hear an actual logical argument made for it tbh. not one made by some smuck who 'just don't like it'.

kinda hope the game dev here fucks off patreon and goes to a more thought crime free platform like subcribestar. because i for one am sick and tired of art and comedy being censored by asshats for no good reasons. (no irl person or animal was harmed in the making of this game right?! :p )
Was not expecting genetics course when I went to last page to look for a save file xD

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
71b fixed version is availible on
This topic will also be updated soon.

Code:
-Fixed Romi in Snow location.
-Fixed a bug in the tent.
-Now Romi tells you how to solve the puzzle with the Crystals.
-Slightly rewritten dialogue with Nicole and Emilia.

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes