4.10 star(s) 11 Votes

bob8boy8

Dec 22, 2018
You're pretty much doomed to fail after that, the story won't progress otherwise.
Ok, that's what I figured, thanks!
I've played for a couple of hours and am up to $40,000. It seems like Theresa's plot only ever advances if you enter the inn and come back out.
If I keep just sleeping in the ghetto, does that mean I can keep going until I hit that $100k target? Even if I can't sell a single item at auction without her swooping in, there's still the cash from monster farming.
I forgot about this! At the beginning of the game they mention a special item worth 100k, has anyone grinded enough to see what happens?

EDIT: Nevermind I did it lol. As far as I can tell, the game tells you about the 100k special item at the beginning for absolutely no reason, nothing happens when you get 100k gold. I even progressed through the story a bit afterwards. Kind of a bummer

Last edited:

BobSamade

Jul 11, 2019
Ok, that's what I figured, thanks!

I forgot about this! At the beginning of the game they mention a special item worth 100k, has anyone grinded enough to see what happens?

EDIT: Nevermind I did it lol. As far as I can tell, the game tells you about the 100k special item at the beginning for absolutely no reason, nothing happens when you get 100k gold. I even progressed through the story a bit afterwards. Kind of a bummer
Well that's disappointing. Major turn-off in these kind of games when it turns out that is literally no way to "win" or escape unscathed - as opposed to just stacking the odds against you.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Well that's disappointing. Major turn-off in these kind of games when it turns out that is literally no way to "win" or escape unscathed - as opposed to just stacking the odds against you.
There is actually a way to escape but it requires you rescuing all the trapped NPC's in the forest and choosing to fight back instead of surrendering. The ending says you don't exactly escape unscathed since Theresa's mindfuckery pretty much made you vulnerable to women but you lived out the rest of your life as a relatively successful merchant.

Also if I understand Tiffany's Trap actually has new "grey" endings where you don't exactly win, but it's not as dark as the vanilla ending. You can check that out if you want.

BobSamade

Jul 11, 2019
There is actually a way to escape but it requires you rescuing all the trapped NPC's in the forest and choosing to fight back instead of surrendering. The ending says you don't exactly escape unscathed since Theresa's mindfuckery pretty much made you vulnerable to women but you lived out the rest of your life as a relatively successful merchant.

Also if I understand Tiffany's Trap actually has new "grey" endings where you don't exactly win, but it's not as dark as the vanilla ending. You can check that out if you want.
Oh yeah, I managed to get that ending tbf. I was referring more to the game setting up a goal at the start (Become an adventuring merchant and make enough to buy one of those shiny things!) - but then having no way to achieve it because you're meant to become a femdom sub loser instead.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Oh yeah, I managed to get that ending tbf. I was referring more to the game setting up a goal at the start (Become an adventuring merchant and make enough to buy one of those shiny things!)
Yeah that Macguffin at the start is a straight up Red Herring.
.... but then having no way to achieve it because you're meant to become a femdom sub loser instead.
....being a femdom sub loser is kinda why I played this game though.

Reactions: Scotsman1989

UW0TM8TY

Apr 9, 2020
I've encountered a glich near the end of the game. When you're put in Theresa's cell and the hypno wheel spins, you're given the option to watch or close your eyes. If you close your eyes, the wheel will be superimposed over the screen in the morning. I can watch the wheel then exit out, but it's a smidge irritating.

Pugugly001

Jan 7, 2019
If I could do one thing with this it would be to flesh out the red herring of the shiny objects and getting a manor house so you could have more for her to evilly drain from you. Even make it obvious that the entire town is falling under her spell by having several 'ways out' that each get locked down one by one by changes in the laws et al.

Apropos of nothing - any way to get past those stone tablets?

Reactions: fanboi

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
If I could do one thing with this it would be to flesh out the red herring of the shiny objects and getting a manor house so you could have more for her to evilly drain from you. Even make it obvious that the entire town is falling under her spell by having several 'ways out' that each get locked down one by one by changes in the laws et al.

Apropos of nothing - any way to get past those stone tablets?
Yeah I kinda wish that Theresa appeared when I was more successful. Like getting your own house or owning a few businesses around the town. That way the MC's fall from grace is more impactful. And no, I don't think there's a way to break those tablets in the forest.

Pugugly001

Jan 7, 2019
Well, I've done both of the 'Fun' endings now, I thought I would like the Addict ending more than the hypno one, but it never really felt like you were seduced/tricked into into that ending. Once you have bypassed the hypno ending you have to pretty well actively decide you're going to be addicted.

All in all, I have no complaints about there being no 'Win' ending - I would just like my loss to have more struggle as the web grows tighter - she didn't even toss the heels in my cell as a temptation, and heck, if you're giving your victim heels to get him addicted to your foot pheromones, why would you take them away? Let him go out and get more stuff to take! Have him sell them, then come back to the inn/begger sleep spot to find them right there. Maybe after he's used them once he can barely keep from using them and can't bring himself to sell them again.

So - Minor complaints, it's a fun story where Link/The Dragonborn/Bhaalspawn/et al get wealthy and powerful and then lose it all because there is no resisting sexy women.

enzo732

Dec 28, 2018
I hope not, that is what put me off tiffanys trap, i don't like betrayal especially when i'm the one doin the betraying.

Hopefully this one is any and all that i earn at the auctions go to my glorious dominant mistress to earn her praise and rewards.
I may be responding quite late, but in Tiffany's trap there's multiple endings and there is a way to not kill anyone, no betrayal at all... I even don't found the betrayal route on my first game because I couldn't imagine sacrifice a child lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
So just finished playing this game, I'm not usually into findom but this is a good game. I love the artwork and story.

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes