4.10 star(s) 11 Votes
Aug 4, 2019
The same laughter sound effects repeating over and over is kind of annoying, the frequency should be cut by like 70%. When you overuse the laugh it loses impact.

Durrus

Sep 7, 2020
Solid idea with a great potential, good design and decent writing. Unfortunately it falls flat due to two factors: being entirely linear and disappointingly short. Yes, there are different endings, but the gameplay itself takes you from point A to point B with no detours. The idea of different routes based on wether you've been hypnotised/coerced/addicted to Theresa's body was spot on, but... it just wasn't taken anywhere. It's just a concept that the dev had but didn't do anything with it. Hopefully the creators took some of those concepts tested here and will implement them in their main project. I think that would be the most value added by this - otherwise, this shallow and linear game that you can finish in 25 minutes would just be a total waste of time for everybody involved.

CheshireCat72

Feb 23, 2020
Has anyone else got a glitch where the hypno spiral is just permanently stuck on screen? when I go into an event it disappears during the event but I can't progress with it blocking half of the screen. I have tried loading another save which doesn't have the spiral, but it's still there when I go back, I've closed and reopened the game and restarted my pc but the spiral is still stuck there, taunting me.

Krackon

Jan 2, 2019
I want to be clear that this wasn't a bad game and I did enjoy it....but on its own I'd have to say its possibly the worst Bo Wei game out of all he has released.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Pugugly001

Jan 7, 2019
I want to be clear that this wasn't a bad game and I did enjoy it....but on its own I'd have to say its possibly the worst Bo Wei game out of all he has released.
Honestly I disagree. There is certainly room for more, but it's a neatly built game that aims for a theme and nails it so well.

I would love for some of the promise to be expanded on, with more dommes et al, but what's there is great.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Lol, that's just dumb. It's a nice, small game. Stop hopping on the "oh woes, ToT delayed again" hate train - it's childish and just creates a toxic environment for everyone involved.
For once the issue was something other than Boda's horrible work ethic. They said they liked the game, just not as much as Boda's other works.

Pugugly001

Jan 7, 2019
I am just interested, if there is an Android version?
Sorta. I found an app called JoiPlay that will play the RPGmaker files (DL the shared RTP files) ... If your android device has the chops. My highly modified Kindle Fire 8 won't do it, but my 2020 Moto G Power has almost no issues.

Tested with this and several other Bo Wei games. QTEs are almost impossible to do on a phone this way, but it's not like I was good at them on a PC so others might manage it.

If I recall, I couldn't directly install the games on Android and needed to install on PC then copy the unarchived over.

Reactions: XMHK

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
PSA: In a new femdom wrestling video, "MEGAN JONES THE BLACK WIDOW", she sports an outfit very similar to that of lady Theresa.
Just thought I'd leave it here as an additional "material"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: fanboi
4.10 star(s) 11 Votes