4.10 star(s) 11 Votes

Bikebidon

Aug 16, 2018
man fuck that potion sell game, i am slight colour blind and couldnt see the difference except their shapes...

Dec 9, 2017
This game looked so lonely without a review so I have just writen a quick one:

If you are into femdom games, you mind of heard the name Bo Wei before.
Like his already iconic game Tower of Trample, his short game called "Always in Debt" focuses heavily on femdom content, this game in paticular has an interesting twist on findom. Also every game by him is foot fetish heavy so keep that in mind.

If you are into femdom this game should be a safe fap for you. If you are not into femdom this game contains no vanilla sex, so you can skip this. But if you are a femdom lover every game by Bo Wei and Koda deserves a watch. So just from the "femdom game" point of view this game is a clear 5/5.

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
can someone write me a walkthrough of how get hypno ending or post his save file so i can play it?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
These enslaved ending are just the perfect style for warriors guild and tower of trample.

Mainly for if or when you submit to your chosen mistress and finish the game, when you do that you end up in their room and can serve, worship and replay your submission to them.

I just hope there will be more than just the 3 you get with Theresa, like interacting with certain items in their room will give a scene or 2 and talking to your mistress will give a nice big list of loyal worshipping content.

Reactions: c-+ and fanboi

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
Can u guys plz tell r the sex scene animated or normal image?
Tnx in advance

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
So kind of confused, on Act 2 I have ????? on the top menu option when replaying the scenes for Act 2, does anyone know what scene this is or how to get it or just an overall save with all scenes unlocked?

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2018
So kind of confused, on Act 2 I have ????? on the top menu option when replaying the scenes for Act 2, does anyone know what scene this is or how to get it or just an overall save with all scenes unlocked?
That's the scene you get when asking for debt forgiveness.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
If I'm correct, you can unlock that scene by trying to pay off your debt. Which I accomplished by letting the roulette wheel drain my debt to zero.

BobSamade

Jul 11, 2019
I've played for a couple of hours and am up to $40,000. It seems like Theresa's plot only ever advances if you enter the inn and come back out.
If I keep just sleeping in the ghetto, does that mean I can keep going until I hit that $100k target? Even if I can't sell a single item at auction without her swooping in, there's still the cash from monster farming.

bob8boy8

Dec 22, 2018
I really like the financial domination aspect of the game, Theresa is probably my favorite Bowei character! My only gripe is that I wish there were more ways she puts you into debt instead of just jumping you whenever you leave her shop. Is there any way to score more than 250 gold when you become her employee selling potions? Or is there even any reason to after the first reward scene and you're just supposed to fail after that?

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes