4.10 star(s) 11 Votes

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
Anyone have a quick guide? Like what does watching the spiral do?
Ok I picked three day debt. But its at 30k. I'm not getting people at the auction as much and I can' sell in the shop. Am I supposed to fail? At least I got her high heels.

Last edited:

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Reactions: prosmoker1

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
OEJ

Serious. Femdom is a very diluted tag on this site so a thorough description helps separate the very divisive hardcore/no-reverse femdom (which this is) from the one-slightly-aggressive-handjob-out-of-100-maledom-scenes bait that most games are.

The rewrite should help both indicate to femdom fans that this is the real deal and let folks who need some maledom options (not that there's anything wrong with that) take an easy pass and not waste their time here.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
OEJ

Serious. Femdom is a very diluted tag on this site so a thorough description helps separate the very divisive hardcore/no-reverse femdom (which this is) from the one-slightly-aggressive-handjob-out-of-100-maledom-scenes bait that most games are.

The rewrite should help both indicate to femdom fans that this is the real deal and let folks who need some maledom options (not that there's anything wrong with that) take an easy pass and not waste their time here.
changed it per your request.

Yuushiro1085

May 25, 2018
this game MC are lil bit like us minus the debt..while we waiting for the update..ppl pays for the delay

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
in the next update can we get to fuck her please
As the game is complete and the devs have their hands full with several other projects, I doubt we'll get any additional content anytime soon. And of course if we did she would be the one doing the fucking, not the player, if that happened!

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
so no pegging either? because you don't see that in many games (or i missed them)
if i missed them can someone help me out?

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes