juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I just openend the script file to know the answer to the quiz, but i must admit that it breaks the immersion to do so

Sadly, looking the answer in google would also break the immersion and would have taken longer

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
I see...

I'm still quite early in the emily sub path, but I'll drop my 2 cents real quick regarding this direction for the NTR (not sure if dev is active in the thread though).

I am not saying there is some definite rule regarding NTR progression or set ups, but the dominant MC getting cucked (really NTRed and not just whoring out) is one of the worst ways to include NTR, in my opinion. There is just a stark discordance to the tone and player intention if you place the NTR route in the "corruption/domination" route.

The player is already in the mindset of the asshole MC training a live in sex slave who will to anything for his attention. This is a power fantasy. Whoring out bitches is fine for those who want that type of authority over the female, but when it actually turns into NTR from that point, it just doesn't align with what the game is selling up to that point.

I know why many devs opt to place the potential NTR stuff in the darker branches. People who like love/romance will generally want nothing to do with it. However, NTR kinda requires an intimate and loving relationship to be present before it gets stolen. From the NTR enjoyer's perspective, the route jives much better with the love route.

I like male domination, whether it be from male MC or NTR, but it's incredibly hard to mix the two in the same route. Only a few games managed to do this effectively (Seeds of Chaos, Rise of the Crime Lord).

If you give this game to me and ask to me fix the "issues" that I see in the pathing, I would do something like this. Add a NTR on/off switch. If it's on, you can get NTRed on the love route. Not because MC is actively wanting to get cucked, but because he underestimates the OnlyFans fuckers who will corrupt her secretly. For the emily sub route, things could progress more or less the same, but the tone of the "NTR" on this route should be more of whoring and using her to rise higher in society, rather than getting her stolen and being cucked.

That's just my opinion though. If it helps, that's great. If not, that's cool too. Good luck.
I enjoyed the game but I have to say I completely agree with this. Some of the NTR is pretty odd on the Submission route. Pimping her out fits, swinging fits. The watching her get fucked from the other room seemed odd. The inability to confront the guy for more money after his men use Emilie rougher than agreed also bugged me.

Reactions: desmosome

johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
I found this game looking for good sharing content, but I'm a little disappointed.
As the game had the swing tag I thought it would be in a good relationship, but the sharing (from what I've played so far) only happens in the sub route and having the mc as a big asshole that treats Emilia like trash.
As I said I haven't finished the game yet but I wanted to know if the mc can improve in the sub route without leaving the sharing on off or if the love route has any swing or has plans for something like that.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
How do you get the top right scene in the sharing tab of the gallery for emilie?

AtemX

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
I found this game looking for good sharing content, but I'm a little disappointed.
As the game had the swing tag I thought it would be in a good relationship, but the sharing (from what I've played so far) only happens in the sub route and having the mc as a big asshole that treats Emilia like trash.
As I said I haven't finished the game yet but I wanted to know if the mc can improve in the sub route without leaving the sharing on off or if the love route has any swing or has plans for something like that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zabon

Feb 22, 2018
That's also the thing that bummed me out. Even if there is something that leads to them getting together later on the sharing route, I was hoping there would be a path to the swinging/sharing even if you went with love points at first. At this point, there doesn't even seem to be a reason to have the love/sub points at all if all it takes is one choice later on to negate all those points completely anyways. It feels a bit TOO black and white, like there certainly is still a reason for the MC to be concerned about being able to make money on the love route and to have them both be willing to do something more to earn that money. As it is, the rude, condescending way the MC is on the sub route just puts me off completely and kind of ruins the dynamic between the two characters, simply coming across as a really abusive relationship. Any feelings that the MC might gain later on just feels shallow and fake after their initial relationship on the sub route. Neither of them feel natural on the sub route, whereas the love route seems totally natural. I don't think anyone is saying that you should put swinging or prostitution into the love route directly, but leave the option there for swinging and prostitution as a choice even if you are on the love route, add a few lines of dialog here that differ from what you see on the sub route.

But hey, you're the one making the story you should make it how you want to. I think what you have here is still really good despite what I've written here. I honestly wouldn't know that this was your first game if you hadn't said so, this is fantastic first crack at it.

Na4u

Oct 1, 2019
Hello. I really liked the model of Emilia and so I decided to try to play. But I have a question about the ratio of scenes between romance and NTR. Also, are Erica and Lea future romantic interests? If so, will it be possible to save them from the situation they find themselves in?

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
I'm not fully into the story yet so my opinions are based on what i've seen so far and i love it.. yes i wish Luna was a little less anime than the rest of the cast as it seems a little uneven character design wise compared to the others, i have no issue with the albino stuff as it really sets her aside and i like that i just wish her features and appearance was toned down a little to match the others.. (i cant quite explain what i mean but its basically like watching who framed roger rabbit with the rest of the cast being human to her cartoon style) Other than that i love the story and what looks to be on the future of the avn.. animations are great, writing is spot on minus odd mistakes and cant wait to see more

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Can we get a quick menu in future updates? The auto feature is really convenient.

Kamimarro

Nov 12, 2019
Halo.
Really like the game.
I have question, do you have plans for zombie-like black hair goth girl ?
Cause this is my type and i like more or some content with her.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Since a lot of people have trouble with the Quiz, I added a mod that show the correct answer in green. Simply place it in the game folder and overwrite: Mega Link.
THANK FK FOR THAT lol i kepy getting 9/10 no matter what i picked on last round and started to think it was intended that way to be revealed later by your ex that the company didnt want a winner so fixed the quiz loool .. Thanx you saved my sanity while still being determined to get it right at 5.30am having tried it since 2am loool

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Halo.
Really like the game.
I have question, do you have plans for zombie-like black hair goth girl ?
Cause this is my type and i like more or some content with her.
she was rolling around on the display bed in the sex club scenes.. just off the side of where the guys are talking

Reactions: AtemX

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Well that was another masterpiece. This is very quickly becoming one of my favourite games on here. Emily was just as sweet as I remember. I think I'm gonna have to give up on my idea of keeping an Emilie loyal save though, I just can't imagine rejecting Cass. Natacha was a nice surprise and Jenna was a total sweetheart.
I love the 100 slot save screen. Makes it a lot easier to keep track of your paths when you can keep every save for it on one page.
I like the no nude option, although I'm not sure I'll stick with my no nude save for long. I notice that playthrough Emily has way less followers. Is that choice going to railroad them into bad options at all or is it just going to make it easier to fail, like with the game show?

Didn't think the game show was that bad but I'm a useless trivia sponge. People always ask me why I know so many useless facts about space, now I can tell them it's so I can win the trivia minigames in my favourite AVNs.
Still good that you released a mod for it, nobody likes to get stuck on something like that.

Either way, that was great all around. Glad to see MC giving some creampies and I'm all for pregnancy with best girl. Jenna rape scene was really hot as all fuck too, even if I'm not keeping that cursed scene on any of my playthroughs.

AtemX

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
Well that was another masterpiece. This is very quickly becoming one of my favourite games on here. Emily was just as sweet as I remember. I think I'm gonna have to give up on my idea of keeping an Emilie loyal save though, I just can't imagine rejecting Cass. Natacha was a nice surprise and Jenna was a total sweetheart.
I love the 100 slot save screen. Makes it a lot easier to keep track of your paths when you can keep every save for it on one page.
I like the no nude option, although I'm not sure I'll stick with my no nude save for long. I notice that playthrough Emily has way less followers. Is that choice going to railroad them into bad options at all or is it just going to make it easier to fail, like with the game show?

Didn't think the game show was that bad but I'm a useless trivia sponge. People always ask me why I know so many useless facts about space, now I can tell them it's so I can win the trivia minigames in my favourite AVNs.
Still good that you released a mod for it, nobody likes to get stuck on something like that.

Either way, that was great all around. Glad to see MC giving some creampies and I'm all for pregnancy with best girl. Jenna rape scene was really hot as all fuck too, even if I'm not keeping that cursed scene on any of my playthroughs.
Thank you for your comment and glad you enjoyed this episode as much as the previous one!

Yeah I didn't realize when I did it, but the quiz can be quite long and difficult for those who don't like this kind of thing. I will try if I have time to integrate a cheat button directly into the GUI so that there is no need for extra mods for those who do not want to waste time on it. But I don't want a simple "skip" either, I prefer that people still have the possibility to see the answers and learn something.

As for the no nude option, it won't lead to bad options, don't worry. Currently it's a kind of increase in difficulty, by forcing the player to win tier 3 of the quiz to preserve Emilie's dignity, I didn't want this choice to be without consequence because it would have made posting her nudes useless.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Thank you for your comment and glad you enjoyed this episode as much as the previous one!

Yeah I didn't realize when I did it, but the quiz can be quite long and difficult for those who don't like this kind of thing. I will try if I have time to integrate a cheat button directly into the GUI so that there is no need for extra mods for those who do not want to waste time on it. But I don't want a simple "skip" either, I prefer that people still have the possibility to see the answers and learn something.

As for the no nude option, it won't lead to bad options, don't worry. Currently it's a kind of increase in difficulty, by forcing the player to win tier 3 of the quiz to preserve Emilie's dignity, I didn't want this choice to be without consequence because it would have made posting her nudes useless.
the quiz was fun if not made me doubt my own minecraft knowledge lol.. each time i got 9/10 i was positive id choosen the wrong Block type.. still not sure which i got wrong as i choose a different topic when did the cheat mod attempt lol but essentially a great addition to a great title

The quiz option i split into two of my current 4 saves runs.. for both the Love Emilie only route and the love emilie with open relationship option (also has the pose nude choice for this one) - The ONLY downside there is when it came to Jenna.. i wanted her to have the pose nude option too but it cost me being able to recruit her sister into the 'Harem' option.. so i had to break away on that one character from doing that style of route and let her pose together instead and compliment Jenna to get the Love option

4.30 star(s) 52 Votes