4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
How can you say that there is nothing new in the scheme, the wife was convinced by her father to be a slut because she wanted to have a life with a lot of money, and the father only touched on the right points, he had photos to threaten her with , but in the end they were photos that made her a slut, in many ways from other games I always hear those same phrases, of MCF who loves her husband and who does it either to liven up or to satisfy MC's desires, whores, 90% games about couples are almost all copy and paste, here we have a Mc who with great rigor, even if he is in love, doesn't act like the usual jerk, on the contrary he also lends a hand to the wife of a possible chance, but the wife has to earn it, moreover MCF has the competition of his sister and best friend, a story with many possibilities, but with one certainty for now, MC has balls and is a sane man, not the usual slave, the usual dog etc.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
I see no difference from a regular ntr game tbh, unless the game was changed, the wife got easily talked into fucking some ugly dude with some stupid reasoning, even when she admitted she "loved Mc" so even if she isn't the stereotypical ntr Nympho slut, she certainly fits the ntr stereotype of the retarded BIMBO who gets taken advantage of for her stupidity.
She didnt recognize her mistake either, instead, she doubled down and tried to do it again only for the cucked MC to stop her, again, similar to a NTR where you need to stop the sluts from cucking MC.
She is as retarded as any typical NTR Female LI that needs to be on a leash to avoid them from getting fucked. Where is the true love in all that? when she was getting raw-dogged by that dude for months? ( don't remember how long but I am pretty sure this has been going on for a long while)
It was only when she realized her plan was retarded that she knew she fucked up (DID SHE SERIOUSLY THINK MC WOULD BE OK WITH HIS WIFE GETTING FUCKED JUST FOR SOME EXTRA MONEY?? HOW RETARDED CAN SOMEONE GET? I can't take it seriously, again, like a typical ntr silly plot), but at that point what does it matter. The ntr already happened SEVERAL TIMES and for a long period of time, it's like a ntr game ending with the whore regretting fucking the whole town, realizing she always loved MC, and promising to not do it again, and then MC being a dumbass and taking her back after all that shit. So if that's how things end up here, then MC WILL be an idiot cuckold.

you know the worst evil of many couple games is, those who play them, the players who have the same fetishes as what Mc tries in the games makes them identify with them, many of you have blue balls because you are just as lustful as they are the MCs who represent those games, men without balls, who let themselves be humiliated, become cuckolds and happy, you mirror yourself, and being the majority, the various devs make an income with players like you, you need balls to have new ideas it's unique like in this game, it's easy for others to copy and paste the stories, or already preset half of the game because it's easier for them, but when they collect your free money it's even easier, wake up.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
you know the worst evil of many couple games is, those who play them, the players who have the same fetishes as what Mc tries in the games makes them identify with them, many of you have blue balls because you are just as lustful as they are the MCs who represent those games, men without balls, who let themselves be humiliated, become cuckolds and happy, you mirror yourself, and being the majority, the various devs make an income with players like you, you need balls to have new ideas it's unique like in this game, it's easy for others to copy and paste the stories, or already preset half of the game because it's easier for them, but when they collect your free money it's even easier, wake up.
I dont even know what you are talking about or why you decide try to disregard my opinion by attacking my person instead of my arguments but that only shows your limitations, not mine.
The ntr part of this story, as I said, is nothing new, nor unique, the cheating wife/gf is like a staple in the site it is so overused, that it is laughable at this point lmao. This dev just made it extra bad by showing it and having the wife stick around as a LI, others have tried and they have failed, check the hundreds of abandoned games here. Or maybe check the successful games, how many of those (that do not have ntr) have a wife/gf as a LI that has willingly cheated on the protagonist again and again for a long ass period of time? ( and even when caught she tries to do it again?lol) ZERO. So it is uncommon because devs know is a BAD idea, even cheating once and showing regret would be a deal breaker for most and would disqualify her as a LI, the situation in this game is x100 times worst.

You know what the "the worst evil of many couple games" actually is? when a bunch of bootlickers get together to mindlessly applaud at everything a dev does and just let him take the game to the ground by encouraging him to ignore valid criticism.
This game is just 2 weeks apart from being 1 year old already, and it is at 0 PAYING patreons, so it is not making any money.
And even if you say "it is because it hasn had an update in a long time thats probably why", thats not the case because I remember when this game first came out and it never took off back then either.

And the main reason for that is something that a lot of people have already said: that the first scene (which is the same you'd find in any ntr game here even if you say it is not ntr) and later scenes with the wife ( where she tries to cheat AGAIN and mc is like "I still love her, sniff") scares off people who are not into ntr, and the ones that are into ntr just leave because dev says he won't make ntr. So the game is in this perpetual limbo where it is not good for people who don't like ntr and it is not good for ntr fans either. Sure, there will always be a few, like 4 or 5 people who can put up with the situation (but those surely dont put their money where the mouth is apparently, go figure).

The way I see it, the game is being dragged down by just a couple of scenes and a single character(wife), despite having much potential with all of the others, the renders are good and the girls are likeable. That's why I think it is a waste and why at the time, me and many others told him that the whole situation with wife was killing his game (IF he wasn't planning to do more ntr) and it mostly did.

Lastly, I am very satisfied in how I use my money, thank you very much but I dont take advice from internet dudes, but maybe consider supporting this developer and I encourage all other people who are satisfied in that state of the game right now to do so because I do wish the dev well, I have nothing against him, I actually believe he has the talent to make very attractive female characters. And thats the last I will say here, feel free to make me another psychological evaluation out of this comment, godspeed.

Last edited:

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
guys no need to fight,why so?everyone have an opinion that doesnt mean is wrong or right,i can see the 2 views,but for me is a easy one,i dont like ntr games in a all but when is used for and in a sensitive way and there is an arc of revenge or disengage from the ntr im happy,the very bad situation with the mc wifes is not only bad but also sad,but for me in this particular game that doesnt matter bcs knowing i will have the option to dont forgive and take it all,or just to scorch earth with her,but again this only matter if the dev with totally care will gives this 3 options: option 1-GTFOand dont look behind
option 2-scorch earth fuck everyone in that family ,put the dad in jail,and use the ex-wife like a maid[no need sex slave bcs well we already have lot] option 3-move on dont give a shit about that family and work live your life find a partner or partners,became sucesfull with what you already hahve [those contacts and clients are yours]and forget about the past[that means your exwife family ]

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
Hey dude! Thanks a bunch for being interested in the game update. I've been grinding on it all week, didn't quite make last month's deadline, but I'm definitely gonna have it finished this month. Appreciate you sticking around!
Any news on the update?

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes