4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
Apologies for the delay; work has been absolutely crazy these past few weeks. In addition to that, I've been experimenting with new approaches to enhance my workflow in the game. Unfortunately, it ended up slowing me down quite a bit (-.-). I kindly request a bit more patience, as it might take a couple more weeks until the next patch is ready.
As long as you do not abandon this master piece, we are willing to wait. >.<

Reactions: DevDaniels

DevDaniels

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2021
i know i shouldnt but my inner child screams "why not renpy" T_T
Well, primarily because I didn't want just a visual novel. I wanted the characters to have some life, to move. It's a matter of personal preference and what I feel comfortable doing. I started the game in Ren'Py, or rather Tyrano Builder, but I didn't like it as a visual novel. It worked, and it was faster to develop, for sure, but I didn't feel satisfied.
By the way, I see you have good taste 'Behind the Dune' :p, love that game

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
i think the really big problem with the rpgm engine is the lack of quest log or what to do next,,,,..only a couple pf devs really put those logs there....[EXA:NLT] and the problem that sometimes when games have choices to make there isnt rollback options only save files

DevDaniels

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2021
i think the really big problem with the rpgm engine is the lack of quest log or what to do next,,,,..only a couple pf devs really put those logs there....[EXA:NLT] and the problem that sometimes when games have choices to make there isnt rollback options only save files
I completely understand that. The quest log is something I plan to add to the game, but right now, it's not necessary since it's still a bit linear. As more content gets added, I realize it's essential to keep track of what needs to be done with each character. RPG Maker comes with tons of features I love, but it also has some drawbacks, especially when it comes to displaying images and videos and handling loops. For instance, it's impossible to loop a video that only stops when the player clicks on any button; I've tried various methods, but all in vain. On the positive side, it's incredibly easy to create quests and maps and breathe life into the game, which is what I aim for.

As for the rollback feature, it's something that's always in the back of my mind. However, it's not possible due to how RPG Maker handles events and triggers. The only viable option is autosaves and enabling the player to save before pivotal scenes. My intention is to ensure that players won't miss an event solely because they didn't make the right choice. If I do decide to implement something like this, it would likely be in a scenario later in the game. For instance, I'm thinking of a scenario where the player chooses whether to give Rue another chance or not. In such cases, both scenes will be unlocked in a gallery room, which I'll be working on for an update after the one I'm currently working on.

hotdogBD

Sep 21, 2017
Well, primarily because I didn't want just a visual novel. I wanted the characters to have some life, to move. It's a matter of personal preference and what I feel comfortable doing. I started the game in Ren'Py, or rather Tyrano Builder, but I didn't like it as a visual novel. It worked, and it was faster to develop, for sure, but I didn't feel satisfied.
By the way, I see you have good taste 'Behind the Dune' :p, love that game
well since im not a dev myself i cant really debate in that topic, so i will look forward to how the game evolves in the future :) . But in BTD topic tho, the game had so much potential but unfortunately david decided to end it all which was a damn shame :(

Reactions: DevDaniels

DevDaniels

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2021
well since im not a dev myself i cant really debate in that topic, so i will look forward to how the game evolves in the future :) . But in BTD topic tho, the game had so much potential but unfortunately david decided to end it all which was a damn shame :(
Yeah, it reminds me a lot of a Dune 'strategy' game I played as a kid. It's clear he's drawing inspiration from it for his own game. I hope the game he's currently working on turns out even better.

Reactions: hotdogBD and th3n

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
I finally have a change of trend, someone who has broken the chain of the usual game where MC is an idiot cuckold and MCF a hungry slut. Here we have an MC who reacts, with intelligence and also a lot of education, I like it, an initially unpleasant MCF is hateful, but which in a certain sense shows something of true love for Mc, recognizes his mistakes, and now knows what he has lost, the world of games of this type has literally broken with the stereotype of the copy and paste NTR game, I do best wishes to the DEV and thanks for this breath of fresh air.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
finally some common sense
I finally have a change of trend, someone who has broken the chain of the usual game where MC is an idiot cuckold and MCF a hungry slut. Here we have an MC who reacts, with intelligence and also a lot of education, I like it, an initially unpleasant MCF is hateful, but which in a certain sense shows something of true love for Mc, recognizes his mistakes, and now knows what he has lost, the world of games of this type has literally broken with the stereotype of the copy and paste NTR game, I do best wishes to the DEV and thanks for this breath of fresh air.
finally some common sense.....with the right words

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
I see no difference from a regular ntr game tbh, unless the game was changed, the wife got easily talked into fucking some ugly dude with some stupid reasoning, even when she admitted she "loved Mc" so even if she isn't the stereotypical ntr Nympho slut, she certainly fits the ntr stereotype of the retarded BIMBO who gets taken advantage of for her stupidity.
She didnt recognize her mistake either, instead, she doubled down and tried to do it again only for the cucked MC to stop her, again, similar to a NTR where you need to stop the sluts from cucking MC.
She is as retarded as any typical NTR Female LI that needs to be on a leash to avoid them from getting fucked. Where is the true love in all that? when she was getting raw-dogged by that dude for months? ( don't remember how long but I am pretty sure this has been going on for a long while)
It was only when she realized her plan was retarded that she knew she fucked up (DID SHE SERIOUSLY THINK MC WOULD BE OK WITH HIS WIFE GETTING FUCKED JUST FOR SOME EXTRA MONEY?? HOW RETARDED CAN SOMEONE GET? I can't take it seriously, again, like a typical ntr silly plot), but at that point what does it matter. The ntr already happened SEVERAL TIMES and for a long period of time, it's like a ntr game ending with the whore regretting fucking the whole town, realizing she always loved MC, and promising to not do it again, and then MC being a dumbass and taking her back after all that shit. So if that's how things end up here, then MC WILL be an idiot cuckold.

DevDaniels

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2021
Thank you so much for your kind words about my game! I'm so glad you enjoyed it and found it to be a refreshing change of pace.

DevDaniels

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2021
DevDaniels
hi dev.is the game come around? when will we have some updates about the next part? hope soon .also wish the best for you
I'm still working on the next update, but it's coming along slowly. I've been swamped with work lately, so it's been hard to find time to focus on the game. But I'm committed to getting this update out before the end of the month. I promise!

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes