4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

DevDaniels

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2021
any news on the upcoming update?
I have been working hard on the game, but I had tons of other work that didn't allow me to dedicate as much time to it as I wanted. Eating and paying for my expenses takes priority, which meant that I had to put the game on hold for a while. However, I finally managed to find some time to work on it, and I'm making progress. The next update is scheduled to be released next month.

DevDaniels

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2021
Hello and thank you for your interest! I just wanted to provide you with an update on my progress. I have finished the dialogue and a portion of the coding, but there are still some tasks left to complete. However, I am happy to report that everything is going well so far. I'm currently working on the renders and hope to have the update ready in the next few weeks.

Djsjcs

Oct 10, 2021
"It should be clarified that there will be no NTR against the main character of any kind."

View attachment 2180995

Literal first scene of the game, MC catches his wife cheating on him... I almost wanted to quit the game immediately. Then, after you meet up with her to talk she tells MC that she's "not interested in that moron" and has blocked all contact with him. This is a lie of course and she arranges to meet up with her lover again ONE NIGHT AFTER BEING CAUGHT. How is this not NTR? She claims to love and adore MC but her actions say otherwise, it's been nothing but lies since he returned from the business trip. I like netori and revenge stories but i don't know what to make of this one because she's clearly going to be a central character and wants to win the MC back. Her idea of making things even is letting him have sex with someone else ONCE? That's fucking hilarious considering she's been cheating on him for almost a year. It would take a miracle for her to be redeemed in my eyes. Let MC run off with Sloane instead, maybe that will teach the gold digging skank a lesson.
thx for the warning

DevDaniels

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2021
Is just for context. Apart from the beginning there is no ntr for the MC.
The initial scene might contain some NTR, but there is no actual sex act shown and it serves only as evidence. Furthermore, there is no NTR (Netorare) content against the main character in the rest of the game.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
I am currently working on it, as I mentioned in a previous post. Real-life commitments have caused me to temporarily pause the game, but now that I am free, I am catching up on everything I need to do for it.
Thanks for your answer, we'll wait. :) :love: (y)The characters are very beautiful and feminine. :love:

Reactions: DevDaniels

DevDaniels

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2021
Sorry if i sounded rude i like the premise of the game but at this point i expect more that i get a prize on internet that a update of this
Hopefully i am wrong and you bring out a new update
Apologies for the delay; work has been absolutely crazy these past few weeks. In addition to that, I've been experimenting with new approaches to enhance my workflow in the game. Unfortunately, it ended up slowing me down quite a bit (-.-). I kindly request a bit more patience, as it might take a couple more weeks until the next patch is ready.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Apologies for the delay; work has been absolutely crazy these past few weeks. In addition to that, I've been experimenting with new approaches to enhance my workflow in the game. Unfortunately, it ended up slowing me down quite a bit (-.-). I kindly request a bit more patience, as it might take a couple more weeks until the next patch is ready.
Dont worry i know how it is have a work like that my last work was from 12am to 12 pm i hope in the next weeks we see a new update a lot of potential in this game

Last edited:
Reactions: DevDaniels
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes