4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
Hello DevDaniels

First of all, thank you for creating this game, it is awesome.
I really like the models and the story.
Can you please consider two suggestions?
1) Please add pubic hair to the girls, that is very appealing for some of us :)
2) Mintie is a mature woman, but she looks as young as her daughter, can you make her look more old please?

Thank you very much

Reactions: DevDaniels

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Thank you, it seems you understood what I was going for, a human doesn't go from love to hate, and decides to throw it all away, not saying that MC is going to forgive his wife.
I'm just saying that he has mixed feelings.
Nor that he's going to come back and be a cuck.
Mc is not going to be a cuck, I already said that, he is the one who is going to perform the humiliation to his wife and her lover.
Thanks for the advices, I will take them very well into account.
Hmmmm a few things.

1. For a man, a woman cheating is basically an unforgive-able sin. while they may try to have something of a relationship with her, the fact of the matter is, its dead jim, will never be the same, nor is it truly recoverable. Just like if a man hit his woman, she will never be able to truly trust him again, because he did it once. (can't say cheating because well, unlike men women can move past that... frighteningly quickly if I am being honest).

2. Your game has NTR.... since the wife cheated on MC... that is pretty obvious NTR. sooo should probably add the tag since well game has it.. even if just a little still has is. Although maybe not if shown, don't know if f95 needs it to be shown, but should at least be a note about there be some NTR.

3. If you want it to be realistic... MC should leave her, because humans do go from love to hate, simple reason being hate most of the time WAS love at some point, something a lot of people don't realise is hate is often born of love, whether it be because someone you love was hurt, or someone you love hurt you (, and betrayal is something that instantly flips love into hate, and cheating specifically for men, is a massive one. (once that kinda of trust is broken, you can't get it back). I know this is basically similar to point one but thought important enough to mention in this manner. Separte quick example, if your best friend f*cked your gf, you would instantly hate him. (even more so if he r*ped her).
Being honest, it seems like you might be confusing the feelings of longing for what once was, with what can be. Cause while people may still love who someone used to be, they can and do very much hate who they are now. (and often in the cases of women cheating, the person they loved wasn't truly real and was an idealized version created in that persons mind, a case of putting the pussy on a pedestal so to speak).

So what does this all mean? well not saying you have to change anything of you current story, just that if you want there to be a "realistic" route, you should have the option to completely ditch the wife.. because well, to be perfectly blunt, any self-respecting man of decent value and status would do exactly that :| especially if they have any options. Like why on earth stay with the women who commited the ultimate betrayal for a man? when you can have one that hasn't? Cause really.. MC is just like the guy she cheated on MC... worthless to her, why? because that is what her actions scream, words mean nothing when actions show the opposite.

Anyway that's my 2 cents. make of it what you will. But kindly do inform me if I can already ditch the wife completely and have loyal wincest LIs XD (and I mean loyal, i.e. no optional routes where they are disloyal, yeah yeah I know "optional", but that means within their personality and cbf with a game if it has that).

DevDaniels

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2021
Hmmmm a few things.

1. For a man, a woman cheating is basically an unforgive-able sin. while they may try to have something of a relationship with her, the fact of the matter is, its dead jim, will never be the same, nor is it truly recoverable. Just like if a man hit his woman, she will never be able to truly trust him again, because he did it once. (can't say cheating because well, unlike men women can move past that... frighteningly quickly if I am being honest).

2. Your game has NTR.... since the wife cheated on MC... that is pretty obvious NTR. sooo should probably add the tag since well game has it.. even if just a little still has is. Although maybe not if shown, don't know if f95 needs it to be shown, but should at least be a note about there be some NTR.

3. If you want it to be realistic... MC should leave her, because humans do go from love to hate, simple reason being hate most of the time WAS love at some point, something a lot of people don't realise is hate is often born of love, whether it be because someone you love was hurt, or someone you love hurt you (, and betrayal is something that instantly flips love into hate, and cheating specifically for men, is a massive one. (once that kinda of trust is broken, you can't get it back). I know this is basically similar to point one but thought important enough to mention in this manner. Separte quick example, if your best friend f*cked your gf, you would instantly hate him. (even more so if he r*ped her).
Being honest, it seems like you might be confusing the feelings of longing for what once was, with what can be. Cause while people may still love who someone used to be, they can and do very much hate who they are now. (and often in the cases of women cheating, the person they loved wasn't truly real and was an idealized version created in that persons mind, a case of putting the pussy on a pedestal so to speak).

So what does this all mean? well not saying you have to change anything of you current story, just that if you want there to be a "realistic" route, you should have the option to completely ditch the wife.. because well, to be perfectly blunt, any self-respecting man of decent value and status would do exactly that :| especially if they have any options. Like why on earth stay with the women who commited the ultimate betrayal for a man? when you can have one that hasn't? Cause really.. MC is just like the guy she cheated on MC... worthless to her, why? because that is what her actions scream, words mean nothing when actions show the opposite.

Anyway that's my 2 cents. make of it what you will. But kindly do inform me if I can already ditch the wife completely and have loyal wincest LIs XD (and I mean loyal, i.e. no optional routes where they are disloyal, yeah yeah I know "optional", but that means within their personality and cbf with a game if it has that).
Your perspective is interesting and appreciated.
1.- The game has no NTR it has cheating, NTR is that another individual steals your partner by force.
And keeps them because they end up liking them, that definitely does not happen and will not happen against the MC.
Cheating only happens at the beginning of the story.
2.- I based this story on many real stories and you would be surprised how many people forgive their partner compared to those who abandon them.
3.- And yes, as the game progresses options will be opened, one of those is to abandon the wife completely or join her to your harem, I don't think I will include one in which you remain alone with her, although I don't close the door to options, to be honest, but it is a route that I don't see as attractive.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
honestly at least for me the only time i will endure with a cheating partner is if we have little childrens an even then i will totally apply for a divorce so i dunno others situations but not normal person not man or woman need to stay with a partner who isnt loyal and honest ,once a cheater always a cheater,you can forgive but not forget and the memory of the betrayal its worst if you catchlng them in the act

DevDaniels

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2021
honestly at least for me the only time i will endure with a cheating partner is if we have little childrens an even then i will totally apply for a divorce so i dunno others situations but not normal person not man or woman need to stay with a partner who isnt loyal and honest ,once a cheater always a cheater,you can forgive but not forget and the memory of the betrayal its worst if you catchlng them in the act
I totally agree, although it's true that I want to maintain a certain level of realism within the game, at the end of the day it's a game for adults and I want people to have fun with it, so realism will sometimes go out the window.

• Hey there
Reactions: ktunga

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Your perspective is interesting and appreciated.
1.- The game has no NTR it has cheating, NTR is that another individual steals your partner by force.
And keeps them because they end up liking them, that definitely does not happen and will not happen against the MC.
Cheating only happens at the beginning of the story.
2.- I based this story on many real stories and you would be surprised how many people forgive their partner compared to those who abandon them.
3.- And yes, as the game progresses options will be opened, one of those is to abandon the wife completely or join her to your harem, I don't think I will include one in which you remain alone with her, although I don't close the door to options, to be honest, but it is a route that I don't see as attractive.
Uhhhh.... sorry but you have a misunderstanding there my friend.

1. NTR, i.e. Netorare, translates to "To be taken from" (i.e. that is its literally meaning... no other subtext is given).
That INCLUDES cheating, and does not require them to keep them at all... no idea where you get those concepts from.. but that is just straight up false.
Now it isn't wrong to say NTR isn't all cheating, and not all cheating is NTR, but to say all cheating isn't NTR is just factually incorrect... like... probably more than half of all NTR doujins are cheating.
So yeah.. your game has NTR, might only be at the beginning but it is still NTR.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. was specific to men, and the male mind. Also forgive and settle are different things, I would wager most men that "forgive" only do so out of desperation and not actually wanting to. Reasons to why, well touched on them previously, don't want to be a broken record repeating the same thing :S

3. Good to know. Possible idea... have a route where you keep her as a toy to use and nothing more, if you want a route where the player keeps her but not in a loving manner. (some will like that for a traitor).

So yeah.... your game needs the NTR tag my friend, since LI cheating on MC is NTR (Type A specifically). And if you really don't want to take my factual breakdown of what the term literally means in japanese... then simply look no further than F95's own definition... Just ignore the jealousy part, I find that just confuses people more... and also isn't in the terms meaning... just something westerners added for some reason.
1669402619088.png
My edit:
1669402648611.png
(without MCs permission... since permission makes it Netorase (still NTR) and/or swinging (Not NTR... well technically it still is, but it isn't classed as a subgenre as it is already its own thing... so just pretend it isn't) depending on how it's done)

Bonus: Netono... basically is a roundabout term that means vanilla.

DevDaniels

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2021
Uhhhh.... sorry but you have a misunderstanding there my friend.

1. NTR, i.e. Netorare, translates to "To be taken from" (i.e. that is its literally meaning... no other subtext is given).
That INCLUDES cheating, and does not require them to keep them at all... no idea where you get those concepts from.. but that is just straight up false.
Now it isn't wrong to say NTR isn't all cheating, and not all cheating is NTR, but to say all cheating isn't NTR is just factually incorrect... like... probably more than half of all NTR doujins are cheating.
So yeah.. your game has NTR, might only be at the beginning but it is still NTR.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. was specific to men, and the male mind. Also forgive and settle are different things, I would wager most men that "forgive" only do so out of desperation and not actually wanting to. Reasons to why, well touched on them previously, don't want to be a broken record repeating the same thing :S

3. Good to know. Possible idea... have a route where you keep her as a toy to use and nothing more, if you want a route where the player keeps her but not in a loving manner. (some will like that for a traitor).

So yeah.... your game needs the NTR tag my friend, since LI cheating on MC is NTR (Type A specifically). And if you really don't want to take my factual breakdown of what the term literally means in japanese... then simply look no further than F95's own definition... Just ignore the jealousy part, I find that just confuses people more... and also isn't in the terms meaning... just something westerners added for some reason.
View attachment 2193319
My edit:
View attachment 2193320
(without MCs permission... since permission makes it Netorase (still NTR) and/or swinging (Not NTR... well technically it still is, but it isn't classed as a subgenre as it is already its own thing... so just pretend it isn't) depending on how it's done)

Bonus: Netono... basically is a roundabout term that means vanilla.
Although you may be right according to the meaning given by F95 and the cheating would keep happening against the main character besides the main scene, I would add it without any issues. But it will not happen again against the MC.
So for now I refrain myself from having to add that tag.

Reactions: ktunga

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
You have to remember that there's about 8 billion of us, from where approximately half is men, so there will be some scenarios where the partner forgives the cheating, but doesn't forget and the relationship continues about as it was before the incident. There's even cases where it has basically caused the candle to be rekindled in the relationship, without there being any more cheating involved, but those are of course rarer than other cases. And mind you i'm saying this as a person that doesn't trust easily, but recognises that there's so many different emotions and situations involved that it's not always so black and white. It's always easier to talk about these things until the situation hits you in the face, so to speak.

I rarely play games where Protagonist gets cheated upon, but when there's good writing and it is used as catalyst for something interesting i'm ok with it in the story. In this case the cheating is the whole catalyst for the story, so we'll see how it evolves and what options you get with your cheating partner, which i'm interested to see. Sometimes stories of taking revenge, that doesn't go to the extremes are quite refreshing.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Although you may be right according to the meaning given by F95 and the cheating would keep happening against the main character besides the main scene, I would add it without any issues. But it will not happen again against the MC.
So for now I refrain myself from having to add that tag.
My guy... if it happens once it has happened, the tags aren't for things that constantly happen, they are for things that simply are there, if you have it at all, which you do.
You need to add it, not doing so is deceptive, as you have already seen with people calling you out for having NTR after you already said it won't have NTR.

Now sure you didn't know the meaning when you said that, but now you do, and to continue to insist you don't have that tag on your game, because it isn't constantly happening, is deception. Although I would say you are somewhat deceiving yourself as well, so not saying it is malicious in intent, but that is what keeping that truth of the game is doing.

There are people that would avoid the game because of that scene, and you are deceiving them into playing (giving the benefit of the doubt i will assume unintentionally). Intentional or not, now you know, so you can't claim ignorance on this.

Anyway, more basic point is... there are rules to follow, you game has content that is not tagged, the rule is to tag the content correctly.
Braveheart academy, as one NTR bad end, and guess what? it has the NTR tag because it has an NTR scene. There only being one doesn't change the fact it has NTR, so it gets the NTR tag. Just like your game should as well.
It is dishonest to try and keep it otherwise.

Reactions: Chris2041

DevDaniels

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2021
Hey Dev avoidable NTR ok every want to support because some player end of the want a happy ending
Thanks for your support :D
There is no "NTR" or rather cheating against MC other than at the beginning of the game in the first scene, all NTR will be avoidable because there will be no NTR.

Reactions: muki1995 and ktunga

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Thanks for your support :D
There is no "NTR" or rather cheating against MC other than at the beginning of the game in the first scene, all NTR will be avoidable because there will be no NTR.
it is at the beggining you dont see the sex act but this is the catalyst for this history i liked very much this is probably the only game that has NTR that i will like i has a little at the beginnig but this is a revenge history i hope we can make the wife feel really bad and humiliate her and ruin the life of the bald asshole of his dad making him miserable damm i was waiting for a ntr revenge game i will follow this game and hell if i get some money i will pledge i really like it

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes