4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
It should have a route where the husband is a naive cuck and the wife is fucking behind his back , like ntrman.

• Sad
Reactions: ktunga

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
It should have a route where the husband is a naive cuck and the wife is fucking behind his back , like ntrman.
you have right now many games on same engine to play this fantasy so ,i think dev gere with his fantasy gives us a more normal true life events a no so strong all cheat all forced all kijks ,for me is the right way to go so dev contunue with your game the way you want many of us are waiting for next upd .....

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Dude what parte this IS a revenge Game you dont understand ? You alredy have so many games where the wife cheats on the MC and he is stupid and dosent know these type of story are so repetitive and boring you see one you see all

Lokitox8

Jul 28, 2020
I felt intrigued by the renders of this game that for the first time i try playing a game of this engine. But I don't know if I'm going to play this, sometimes I feel like a want to go back to something but don't know how the buttons work on this engine or how to save the game. its a shame such a promising game been use in this engine. Anyways best of luck to the dev maybe I triy sometime later or if they make a port to renpy I don't how that works.

Last edited:

DevDaniels

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2021
I saw the version for android somewhere? Is it here?
There is no true android version, but there is athe web one, that one can be player in the andriod or iphone browser, other option is joiplay. I will try to make a true andriod version but I'm not sure if will be possible.

DevDaniels

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2021
This is super weird, it looks like it is not loading the image layers, I wonder if it is not loading the events.
This is the part towards the bar to continue you must click on the bar door at the top right to continue.
1670555812130.png
It should look like this.
1670556083770.png
And you should click on that door to continue.

Reactions: Lazro

Lazro

Jan 25, 2020
This is super weird, it looks like it is not loading the image layers, I wonder if it is not loading the events.
This is the part towards the bar to continue you must click on the bar door at the top right to continue.
View attachment 2222900
It should look like this.
View attachment 2222901
And you should click on that door to continue.
Thanks now I got it, it's really not loading the image layers

Reactions: DevDaniels

Behind

Jul 1, 2017
Those hips dude, I love them!
Although I don't hate RPGM mechanics, sometimes, they get pretty tedious so I really like the way you handled them.

Reactions: DevDaniels
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes