3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

DevDaniels

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2021
The revenge goes against everyone, not just the lover and the wife father, and while I didn't want to say this part por que es a bit of a spoiler , the divorce is certain.
I know that it seems that against her it will not do anything, but it is not the case, that is why I introduce the sister and the wife's mother.
The only reason he does not act against his wife yet is because he still has mixed feelings for her. That will become increasingly evident as the story unfolds.
She is not a victim in this, I think I made that clear. And for me she is more to blame than the others. Therefore Mc is not going to be merciful with her, that's what I can say without giving too much spoiler
When I wrote this story and decided to make the game I knew that not everyone would like it, it's a conflicting topic and people tend to be very reactive to it as shown with the one star review.
But I don't think I will remove that part, it's important for the player to understand how horrible the cheating was and why she and the others deserve the MC's actions. speaking in a fantasy setting, I'm not trying to encourage this in real life, in real life I think the best thing would be to move on with your life and look forward to the future with someone else or be happy on your own.

DevDaniels

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2021
Game started strong with MC keeping his cool about the situation and looking for a divorce and being introduced to hot chicks who care for him but later on...
I dont know bro, I feel like the "revenge" is aimed at the wrong people here. The one that stabbed MC in the back is the wife and she was ready to do it again inmediatly. And, the way things are going it seems like the worst she would get is being rejected by the MC and nothing else.
Instead we are focusing our revenge on her lover, why? He didnt have to faithful to us, he didnt care about us, he just wanted to get some pussy, sure he was cheating on his wife and lied about the money and bla bla bla, ok. Imagine the dad is not retarded and gets an actual rich guy who is single for her daughter, then what? The wife would have still wanted to marry him for the money, What if he didnt have a micropenis and the sex was actually enjoyable to her?. So in the end, why would he be at fault? It is a beautiful woman throwing herself at him wanting to marry him.
Then there is the dad who is a bad person and everyone knows it, but again, he didnt drug or forced the wife to cheat, he barely talked her into it and nothing else, you can get told stupid ideas by anyone but it is your decision if you want to go with them after assesing the pros and cons. Why would mc want to get revenge on him, if anything he should be thankful to him for finally exposing the wife as the whore that she is. Its not like when you commit a crime you just say "he gave me the idea, im innocent lol"
All in all, this is the story of a revenge that is not aimed at the actual perpetrator of the betrayal, the wife, so it is pretty weak imo.
I get that you cant get rid of feelings so easily, but surely having your wife wanting to cheat yet again and lying in your face about it would do it. What else does she have to do? Run you over with her car?
I felt like I was playing simp simulator and the game was trying hard to gaslight the player into blaming the lover and the dad, when in my opinion, they did nothing wrong at least to MC. The one the was supposed to love him and be faithful to him was the wife and she will get off easy either by being forgiven or just being rejected, it wont go much far since mc is on great terms with her mom and (in the future) her sister and cant stop saying how he loves her
And really thanks for your comments, they make me realize that I should be more clear with the wife and should be showing more quickly the resentment of MC with her.
It was something I wanted to do gradually, but in a game I think I can speed it up.

Mar 15, 2021
To give example of things i meant for player to be able to find and interact, perhaps pictures of earlier years of MC and Lyssa, her mom and aunt, in Lyssa's apartment. With MC having some thoughts about those happy days and then later on in the game, after plot has progressed with Lyssa and her family, perhaps same pictures but different thoughts. So not everything extra needs to be nude render or sex scene, but just adding some world building in these, that will give players some extra insight into people if they bother to explore things.
This would be a great addition to the game.

DevDaniels

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2021
virus in .dll file.
I test my files several times with ESET total security, Windows Defender and a couple more, in none of them I got a positive result, I do not know what antivirus you use but it is most likely a false positive, another option is to download from my links, I recommend the mega links.

Reactions: ktunga

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I agree I like it, and I think it would be a good recall and a nice addition to the story.
I suggest multiple different types of those kinds of little lore/background/character building bits along the game, perhaps adding something minor like that in every situation where you are moving on the map and not in narrative part of the game.

Reactions: DevDaniels

terranusnova

Oct 31, 2020
I test my files several times with ESET total security, Windows Defender and a couple more, in none of them I got a positive result, I do not know what antivirus you use but it is most likely a false positive, another option is to download from my links, I recommend the mega links.

1668993700908.png

in nw_elf.dll file..

by kaspersky..

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
That is an essential RPGmaker file, not a virus file.
I checked again with other antivirus and still comes out negative.
But not with kaspersky, I will never going to install that antivirus.
that is indeed strange i run kaspersky myself and just checked the file and nothing was found maybe it is not up to date so some false positive or the file got corrupted from outside

Reactions: DevDaniels

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
just to let you know when I tried searching for the game only the dev page was come up for the game I had to go into the LATEST UPDATES page just to find the game other than that liking it so far

DevDaniels

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2021
just to let you know when I tried searching for the game only the dev page was come up for the game I had to go into the LATEST UPDATES page just to find the game other than that liking it so far
Thanks you, i will be checking that.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes