mjnko0309

Jul 23, 2020
1717256322253.png

Even with Locale Emulator, getting this error message of "Game is not installed successfully. Please try to install again."

Other games that needs Localy Emulator runs just fine (i.e. My Hot Aunt CFNM and Moto Yankee Tsuma Hinako) So we're definitely missing something like a registry fix or something.

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
I had to go find a iso file of this game then I mounted it with PowerIso, ran the installation .exe after that installation I downloaded English patch and added to the Main game folder. and it works for me, just for some reason the game on this site didn't work properly for me. Maybe certain windows Im running idk.

mjnko0309

Jul 23, 2020
I had to go find a iso file of this game then I mounted it with PowerIso, ran the installation .exe after that installation I downloaded English patch and added to the Main game folder. and it works for me, just for some reason the game on this site didn't work properly for me. Maybe certain windows Im running idk.
Its definitely a registry entry needed. Similar to old Illusion Games before they used Unity. You cannot run the game without proper Registry fixes. If you can find the registry the ISO made and extract it for us to use, then perhaps that can fix this one.

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
Its definitely a registry entry needed. Similar to old Illusion Games before they used Unity. You cannot run the game without proper Registry fixes. If you can find the registry the ISO made and extract it for us to use, then perhaps that can fix this one.
Your right i found something Called a "key.dat" file that the iso made I'll see if i can post it here just add it to the main game folder and replace the old one.

Dec 7, 2018
Also getting the "game is not installed properly" error message, let's hope someone can make a registry fix. Can't be arsed to re-download the whole thing again.

Jan 27, 2019
Sad, was really looking forward to this, I am getting the same issue as others with "not installed properly". Can someone put the translation files up for download, I am going to see I can find an iso for the base game

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
Sad, was really looking forward to this, I am getting the same issue as others with "not installed properly". Can someone put the translation files up for download, I am going to see I can find an iso for the base game

oneone1234

Aug 18, 2023
where do you find ISO

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote