ZNyubMKfvM

Jul 19, 2018
Which game folder do i put it in would help more if specified man
Try another method. Download and install and . Search on google if you don't want to download files from random links.

Right click on the .iso file, choose 7-zip and "Extract Here". Open the extracted folder, open setup and find a file called "install". Right click, choose locale emulator and "Run in Japanese". Follow the install, then apply the patch(I'm not sure if the download is already patched, I didn't install from here).

Last edited:
Reactions: soundengineer

james lancer

May 17, 2017
i've mounted it and used a locale emu. and tried to install it both to a external hard drive and my computers c drive. Both didn't work

Last edited:

Silly Monk

Nov 13, 2021
I have installed the game and it works fine, but it's in Japanese even if i put the patch. So which folder do i have to put the patch??

soundengineer

Jun 7, 2017
Try another method. Download and install and . Search on google if you don't want to download files from random links.

Right click on the .iso file, choose 7-zip and "Extract Here". Open the extracted folder, open setup and find a file called "install". Right click, choose locale emulator and "Run in Japanese". Follow the install, then apply the patch(I'm not sure if the download is already patched, I didn't install from here).
I was also having issues and this worked for me. Thank you very much.