Dec 7, 2018
Is it just me or does her drawing look awkward as fuck? Her arms / hands are way too thin / small compared to the rest. And that weird bend in her left arm looks like some sort of deformed mutant.

Screenshot_1.jpg

Reactions: soundengineer

prpa

Nov 29, 2016
While I'll acknowledge they're better than MTL, I don't think I've ever seen someone actually excited at the idea of a Shiravune localization.
Yeah, some localization choices in few VN's they released were cringe, but those were mostly fixed by fan patches, apart from that i don't see much difference between them and other localization companies.

Feb 13, 2019
Because they have routes for each girl. So 4 times the audio and images of your low or mid cost nukige.
Those usually don't have 1920x1080 size either.
I mean some NTR games have routes ( usually male route), but the game size is often around 1-2GB.

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
I do not see this "amakano2PE.iso" in the files at all? Every time i try to run the "cs2.exe" I keep getting the game is not installed.
You need to redownload and install game manually. Because the game uses registry and didn't work if it's preinstalled. Links in the OP.

karlsberg

Aug 16, 2019
I mean some NTR games have routes ( usually male route), but the game size is often around 1-2GB.
Males don't have audio and usually instead of a full route it's just additional scenes from a different perspective. More complex nukige with larger file sizes do exist, for example Lune or Bishop games.

Another thing that influences the file size is how many sprite variations there are. Romance games usually try to depict their heroines with more emotional range, while NTR heroines mostly just do what's necessary for the fetish.
Also backgrounds. I checked, 2+ has around 60 backgrounds, many of whom have seasonal and day cycle variations, so multiply all of that and you have tons of images.

Last edited:

badass

Jul 24, 2017
Mind to explain what's this means: "The game requires Japanese locale to run"

taler

Oct 5, 2017
You need to redownload and install game manually. Because the game uses registry and didn't work if it's preinstalled. Links in the OP.
I just downloaded from scratch from media fire. There is no iso, there's only a zip which I opened and there is no eng patch 7zip. The installation instructions are completely wrong.