VN Others Completed Amayakase – Spoiling My Silver-Haired Girlfriend [Final] [monoceros+]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I tried that and I still got errors.
Dont know what to tell you. I have this working in my win 7, win 8 and win 10 VM using Japanese locale.

Efol

Nov 18, 2018
Dont know what to tell you. I have this working in my win 7, win 8 and win 10 VM using Japanese locale.
Seems like I have to unblock the game on bitdefender every time I restart.
At least it seems to be working now.

Draghas

Jan 1, 2018
'spoiling my silver haired girlfriend'
what is with this superficial title? or is she just one of many girlfriends but the only one with silver hair...
hmm might just be reading this to solve this mystery

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
When I first saw the opening it said cousin in the picture book, his girlfriend is his cousin

Alabama: 100

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
No it is not a False positive, I have just downloaded from MEGA and it is fine. The NOPY download is the infected one.
Its the same upload.

Last edited:
Reactions: stopped

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
:unsure: It's VNs like this that make me wonder how people can say VNs are games. There are no choices at all, it's just a story and a few pictures. It would have been better off developed as either a manga or animation.

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
data folder is not allowed to have a path ("url") with letters it (obviously) cannot read.
dash: "-" can read
not dash: "ー" nope
also not dash: "一" nope

[Because even though it is 2019, most of the US still use ASCII and Unicode still does NOT unite anything for the world to use an universal, international encoding standard!]

[That or Japan is still a little bit ]

Trollolol

Apr 6, 2018
Uncensored and the dick and vag don't look like they were drawn by a 9 year old? hell yeah. Cute vanilla romance ontop of that I'm down.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Finally a Japanese produce which is uncensored. but shit just looking at the pictures on this thread and boom she enters the door and then virgin sex going forward with 69 and then all of a sudden pregnant sex. Like she stayed there for 6 months? Did her mother outright abandon her or something?
actually she may have had to move to his apt for school, japan isn't like the usa, the kids test to get into schools sometimes the school they want or pass the test decent enough for isn't close to where their family live. so they end up alone in an apt or living with a relative near where the school is. if we had the same thing in america, ppl would lose their shit over sending their kid to the other side of the country just because the only school they tested into that was right is there.
yea we only have that with college. but in japan, you test for middle school, high school, college. never heard of testing for kindergarten or elementary. anyways they could be living in hokkaido and the school they got into is in kyoto. so either the family moves or the kid does, often there is family they can move in with but also often the parents rent an apt for the kid to live in, all alone. the only positive is the kid learns quickly how to manage their money as well how it is living alone.
heh ppl would also lose their shit if the school work their kid had to do was almost college level and they're only in middle school... but in japan, most ppl graduate middle school and enter the workforce. they never move on to high school cuz either can't afford or don't care but legally not obligated to continue after middle school. at least they don't practice the nonsense of teaching the kids the same things over and over each year ad nauseum like they do in america where they wonder, why are our children so damned stupid? duh cuz they are only taught new things for about the last 3-4 months of the school year!

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes