VN Others Completed Amayakase – Spoiling My Silver-Haired Girlfriend [Final] [monoceros+]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Pregnancy without NTR?
Is that even possible? Man Vanilla-fags are strange.

Dec 9, 2017
I didn't know this had pregnancy in it. I didn't know that reading about it on JastUSA's Twitter. I guess I will have to give it a try after all.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
NTR or incest with your niece. Choose one
I guess I'd take NTR, assuming that I can't have both.

Wait... how about having a huge age gap between you and your sibling so your niece is older than you and it can be like an older sister incest?

• Haha
Reactions: keitaka

Sifryz

Jul 7, 2018
Interesting story, and your dreaming waifu will be a niece! Although this is also including pregnancy sex which good for me
Ps: her dakimura art is seductive

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
On the bright side of things. You can get this game with a body pillow for $121 on Amazon Japan.

• Love
Reactions: Goblin Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Folks, lets review for those that still appear confused.
*clears throat*
LOLI does NOT equal CHILD. A Loli is someone that has child-like features/body. It would be more accurate to equate "Loli" to "Petite". So if the heroine is a very petite adult woman with a youthful personality, the game can be tagged "Loli". If the "game" features a 12 year old girl having sex, you throw it in the trash where it belongs.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I meant only in looks , not age? I am confused about the 12 thing. Loli=bad, oppailoli=older-short-busty-girls, good
yep confused, oppai loli are girls who are 12 or under that have bewbs. you definitely need to read more hentai manga! in japan loli which is actually rori means little girls, 12 and under, it does not mean girls who are 13-19 no matter how short they are. a rorikon is a little girl lover. get it? got it? good!
also the vessel with the pestle has the brew that is true cuz the chalice from the palace broke.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Any chance this game on android in future
Don’t know why people keep asking for these in the game thread. Use the request threads that are available. It’s even against our rules.

• Angry
Reactions: Frank01

Loli Jesus

Jun 17, 2018
yep confused, oppai loli are girls who are 12 or under that have bewbs. you definitely need to read more hentai manga! in japan loli which is actually rori means little girls, 12 and under, it does not mean girls who are 13-19 no matter how short they are. a rorikon is a little girl lover. get it? got it? good!
also the vessel with the pestle has the brew that is true cuz the chalice from the palace broke.
To be fair, from my observation most people primarily use appearance as the determining factor as to whether to label media as containing loli or not. Arguably the best way to do it as I don't think most lolicons would turn their nose up at a loli vampire or lolibaba as long as they have the right appearance. I sure as hell don't.

The real confusing thing here is how anybody could deem the female character in this game as loli. Maybe when normies see "neice" + anime-style they stop thinking and default to loli.

Reactions: Domagonic

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
To be fair, from my observation most people primarily use appearance as the determining factor as to whether to label media as containing loli or not. Arguably the best way to do it as I don't think most lolicons would turn their nose up at a loli vampire or lolibaba as long as they have the right appearance. I sure as hell don't.

The real confusing thing here is how anybody could deem the female character in this game as loli. Maybe when normies see "neice" + anime-style they stop thinking and default to loli.

it's more cuz the media have forced an insane idea that loli means under 18 and it very clearly does not. my gf might even pull her pistol and shoot someone that tried to call her loli...
she looks 16 but is 34....

addsom

Jun 25, 2017
When I downloaded it, I extracted and saw no - folder for me to delete. I am not sure what's going on
name the first folder (Amayakase Spoiling My Silver-Haired Girlfriend [Final] [monoceros+])
in the first folder name a folder (Amayakase Spoiling My Silver-Haired Girlfriend)
put the files in the second folder.
p.s. don't type the ()

Reactions: Redbrownalgae
Mar 20, 2018
name the first folder (Amayakase Spoiling My Silver-Haired Girlfriend [Final] [monoceros+])
in the first folder name a folder (Amayakase Spoiling My Silver-Haired Girlfriend)
put the files in the second folder.
p.s. don't type the ()
Is that a reply to help or is that a reply as a sort of sarcasm? If so, I would rather like a pop up notification for help and not for a sort to mock my folder files.

Last edited:

addsom

Jun 25, 2017
Is that a reply to help or is that a reply as a sort of sarcasm? If so, I would rather like a pop up notification for help and not for a sort to mock my folder files.
it was ment to help and not ment as sarcasm, it was what i did when i could not launch the game

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes