VN Others Completed Amayakase – Spoiling My Silver-Haired Girlfriend [Final] [monoceros+]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Is that a reply to help or is that a reply as a sort of sarcasm? If so, I would rather like a pop up notification for help and not for a sort to mock my folder files.
Honestly, man... Have you perchance had the opportunity to read the install instructions in the OP?
1572185232083.png

Mar 20, 2018
name the first folder (Amayakase Spoiling My Silver-Haired Girlfriend [Final] [monoceros+])
in the first folder name a folder (Amayakase Spoiling My Silver-Haired Girlfriend)
put the files in the second folder.
p.s. don't type the ()
I literally thought extracting the files in the 2nd folder, where there is a 3rd folder would make it work. But apparently not and I'm just an idiot. lol. Thx for the help. I read "put" and thought extract for some reason. Thx for the help tho. It works

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I'm glad you got it to work, but again, since I'm not entirely sure you just succeeded bc of pure luck –which is bad imho–, let me point out what has been said in the OP: "Remove. The.. From. The. Folder. Name". It doesn't matter if there are 2, 3, 6 or 14 folders (well, 14 would really make it quite hidden; maybe too obviously even! xD) inside one another with the game files. It's just that you need to get those special characters out of them/it.

Well, it worked as is for me (so however I extracted or named it), but I guess operating systems and environments may differ.

aa.wallace

Feb 21, 2019
When I downloaded it, I extracted and saw no - folder for me to delete. I am not sure what's going on
he ment to literally remove the dash from the title of the folder so it just says Amayakase Spoiling My SilverHaired Girlfriend

greeto332

Nov 30, 2017
this game has 6 images, that's all. 3 are in the description, so you are half the game :D

Last edited:

Good Old Call

Mar 15, 2018
Is this "Spoiling" or "Being spoiled by"? Because there is a good different between the two. Anyway, pretty standard Iyshikei work.

Saburo. M

Oct 28, 2019
:KEK: (just memes)
looking from the East don't you know that Western youths today are encouraged to express
hate, shame, embarrassment and disdain for their religion, heritage and anything which identifies them so much that it feels like they crave acceptance through insulting and mocking their own.

In the East there is even a derogatory term for them, everyone calls the the "white -left". Sorry for these kind of people.

Reactions: superelmo

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Finally a Japanese produce which is uncensored. but shit just looking at the pictures on this thread and boom she enters the door and then virgin sex going forward with 69 and then all of a sudden pregnant sex. Like she stayed there for 6 months? Did her mother outright abandon her or something?
No, she found herself raped in Uzbekistan and kind of liked it. Someone make a game out of that, pls :3

iMan007

Mar 29, 2020
Finally a Japanese produce which is uncensored. but shit just looking at the pictures on this thread and boom she enters the door and then virgin sex going forward with 69 and then all of a sudden pregnant sex. Like she stayed there for 6 months? Did her mother outright abandon her or something?
A bit late to the party but yea. Things went too fast. I thought it was a dream at first.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
no, Anya isn't your cousin, that's why her mommy trusts you, a big boi adult, to have her live with you.
God forbid you being her cousin, a Young man, no, no, no.... NO. THE ONE FUCKING GAME THAT ISN'T CENSORED AND YOU'RE AN OLDER FART, AT LEAST "IMOUTO? LIFE MONOCHROME" HAS HER BEING YOUR SISTER, RIGHT? BUT SHE'S STILL HALF YOUR AGE MOST OF THE TIME, LIKE WHAT THE FUCK BOOOOOM!!!

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes