fuew12

Sep 20, 2017
I recommend training ice and wind spirits cause both of them have attacks from 5 squares. They're crazy good for defending homebase especially during final battle of route A when enemies keep coming from 15 portals, you need a good defending team. As for main damage unit, I recommend Dragon Katorit, I don't have an image of her from first playthrough so I'll upload the current one. I don't remember feeding her gems but she gets lots of stat boost upon transformation, equip her with Reyshia Knuckle, it has 50 crit so her damage is insane. She has very high AGI and very high move. But the main part is child Katorit comes with Hard Working skill. Keeping training her with King Putetto for like 15 minutes and you can unlock double movement. By the time you have Dragon Katorit level 60 with 7 moves + double movement while other characters still struggle without double movement and 3 or 4 moves. I got Katorit to level 99 from first playthrough by the way, she was too mobile and other characters simply can't follow up. Think she took all exp available

View attachment 3953510
Dragon form katori indeed broken with how she didnt have any weakness and large move tile, that way in next game they remove her ability to transform lol

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes